Tinfoil: both Azeroth AND N'Zoth are talking to Magni

Here's a relevant quote:

When Azeroth's spirit speaks ta me, it's like a song. There's beauty in it, even when her message ain't exactly clear.
    Now some quotes from the yet unreleased Azeroth's warning scenario: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xNMUjkHllk)

Let her thoughts flow into... aaaaghhh! Sands soaked in pain. Rivers. Rivers of blood. Skies of flame! A sword... in the darkness. The wound is burning! Sargeras...
    Definitely doesn't sound like a "song". Why would Magni feel pain if it was really Azeroth talking to him? Now some more quotes:

Garrosh:
    I have seen it! I have seen mountains of skulls and rivers of blood, and I will have my world!
    Wrathion:
    Wrathion: ...Great Crane. You have not seen what I have seen. ...the fire that once burned the sky will return. It is inevitable. The Burning Legion WILL find Azeroth. Seas of blood, cities in ruins! Who are we - one divided world - to stand against a legion? You speak of hope. Believe me, the thinnest silver of belief that we might somehow survive the coming devastation is all that sustains me.
    Seeing a pattern yet? We know for sure that it was Y'shaarj who showed Garrosh visions of rivers of blood. With Wrathion we don't know yet, but it's likely that he saw visions either because N'Zoth invaded his mind like he did with all other black dragons, or because being purified by that titan device in Badlands gave him some sort of a connection to Azeroth. It seems very unlikely that Azeroth would show Magni something as demoralizing and pointlessly brutal as rivers of blood.

tl;dr: N'Zoth is weaving in his own whispers with Azeroth's visions to confuse Magni. Azeroth shows Magni stuff that legitimately concerns her (Sargeras), while N'Zoth is trying to break Magni's will.
    Last edited by Wilfire; 2017-07-09 at 10:07 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Definitely doesn't sound like a "song". Why would Magni feel pain if it was really Azeroth talking to him? Now some more quotes:
    he's communicating with argus....

who's getting tortured.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    he's communicating with argus....

who's getting tortured.
    He says her... It's definetely Azeroth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by littleman40 View Post
    He says her... It's definetely Azeroth.
    nvm, i mistook the interaction for the one from argus, which is similar to this one.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    They all are try hard khorne-wannabes.

Because she is still haunted by nightmares at that point?

Like, the voicelines clearly show that.

Ok, so N'Zoth is allied with Void Lords and Azeroth is the Titans. Both are at direct odds. N'Zoth talking to Garrosh and Wrathion would achieve what exactly? Garrosh was speaking at the Harbour and in 5.4 so that's when he probably had Y'Shaarj's heart... Why would N'Zoth need to speak to him prior when already an Old God was influencing him? Pride of Sha was basically around because of Garrosh really and in another continent at that point much like the heart would be on Pandaria before Garrosh opened it while inside Orgrimmar. The Old Gods don't generally overlap their prey targets... I don't think it's happened either.

Also Wrathion... He speaks of the Burning Legion who oppose the Void Lords that N'Zoth is a part of. Burning Legion seek to prevent the Void having any fun and games with making chaos. I don't see what could be gained? Considering if N'Zoth has corrupted other black dragons... Why was Ebonhorn in Highmountain perfectly unscathed and helping us - mostly the Chieftain family he watches over for years? I don't think helping the new Chieftain out would really benefit anyone other than the allies of Azeroth. Leaving it be or manipulating the situation to leave Highmountain in a shambles would be better to allow corruption or the purging of Burning Legion.
    Manipulating that fact hasn't really yielded anything, maybe Neltharion's Lair but there's not really much going on in that area now.

Magni was turned to crystal and spoke to Azeroth before though admittedly we don't know her voice personally. The fact is being like a song reminds me more of Naaru since they almost "chime" as stated when you speak to the A'dal hovering in Shattrath City. However, the sound files themselves are labelled as Azeroth.
    By searching Wowhead, using Azeroth as the keyword: http://www.wowhead.com/sounds/name:azeroth. These are also from the visit directed by Magni.
    http://www.wowhead.com/sound=85576/a...ng-titan-vault
    http://www.wowhead.com/sound=86415/m...ng-generalwalk
    http://www.wowhead.com/sound=85564/s...activate-titan
    And there are loads more.

They don't really mistype the names, the closest they get is C'Thun as kathune but it's based on spelling rather than name alone. Another example is other models arriving in a later patch were assumed to be a mislabel, people jumped to conclusion that a named vessel had to be someone else and was just a mislabel, inspecting it further revealed that it wasn't a mislabel and actually two separate entities.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-07-09 at 04:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Honestly Magni's accent is ruining so much for me this xpac.

Plus he keeps talking about a planet's soul like she is a teenage girl.
    "Weird accented short hairy guy finds connection with shy teenage girl - 1080p no registration needed"

Thats....weird premise for an expansion, i will give you that.

Obligatory

The king of diamonds has been made a pawn.
    quote.

But I dont know... he has similar vision on Argus, and Azeroths old gods surely cant have their influence there...

Archmage Khadgar: Magni? Are you alright? Magni?
    Magni Bronzebeard: A sword... in the darkness... sands... soaked in pain.
    Magni Bronzebeard: The wound... burning... burning…
    Magni Bronzebeard: He's fightin' through the pain... to let us see...
    Magni Bronzebeard: The voice is alone... weak... but so beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Plus he keeps talking about a planet's soul like she is a teenage girl.
    What if she really is, in Titans standard? :P
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Hakkar, the Soulflayer.. The Blood God:

Remains of Sethe, the Arakkoa Blood God:

And here is the recycled content from X8 bleeding into 7.3 as a Legion Rift World (Blood):

Patch 1.7 called. Rise of the Blood God 2.0 is on it's way in the near future.

I think everyone is just being dramatic.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8