Deleted

Protection - Performing evaluation on ToS N

Hello all fellow warriors!

I play Protection Warrior since the beginning i came across Azeroth (somewhere in 2006). Always have been my main despite all the buffs, nerfs etc they suffer with the pass of all the xpacs. My other alts are also but i never felt keen to reroll other class to be main char. Used to be core raider back on Burning and Lich King days, heavy consumer of Tankspot and Elitist Jerks when then were up but short after Cata was released the usual rela life commitments made me pass to a relaxed casual way of play. Until Legion where i wanna burst a bit my fingers!

After this short introduce i submit to your aprecition my last week reset of ToS N and my armory link.

After some close looks i do realize i might be underperforming mainly cause i am not using properly SB/IP. I am IP way too much thar using Shield Block, sometimes or most of the times a full health which is a complete waste. Can you guys take a look and see if i am correct?

Was searching for some opinions so that i can improve on that and other things i might be doing wrong.

Armory - Sukata - Lightning's Blade
    Warcraftlogs - /reports/jvHDKAh4r32yTzw8

Thanks all for the help and keep on the good work!

Deleted
    Well in general it is not a waste to use IP at full health. It is only a waste when you have reached the IP shield max. I looked at your Kiljaeden kill. You had like 10% overheal which is normal. And you took less damage than your paladin cotank. You should try to keep up SB as much as possible, when you are actively tanking. And use IP always when you have enough rage for a max IP (60 normal and 39 with Vengeance). So you should be fine.

I will link you my logs of our first nh run, so you can take a look yourself.

/reports/HC6AhZkYjaqQVdyc

I hope i could help you