Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy talking with people randomly and it's totally fine if men flirt or ask me for coffee etc. I am not "free" but it feels nice when someone asks things like that. I also might not be a woman they are looking for.. (I am transgender).

I meet alot random guys in my work (I am taking care and cleaning/filling certain coffee machines for customers. basically driving around and going tru the list in order). Men and women usually wanna see whats inside the machine and how it works so they usually start flirting game from that And yeah women do that too. Surprisingly alot... Like... wth... so many

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivinara View Post
    If all you want is sex, I don't know why you wouldn't just use something like Tinder. All of my single friends (male and female) seem to love it.
    Because Tinder is for trash. I want quality women.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Because he's obese. He's admitted as much in other threads.
    That makes no sense. You think people on the street don't see me? It's easier to photoshop a picture than real life. I think logic really isn't your strong point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chosenkiwi View Post
    That kind of response actually gets a conversation ball rolling
    If someone would persist after that they're going to have a bad time with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    That makes no sense. You think people on the street don't see me? It's easier to photoshop a picture than real life. I think logic really isn't your strong point.
    It makes perfect sense, you are there physically. People for the most part aren't going to be assholes straight to someones face even if they find them creepy. Have you ever actually gotten any date? I only saw you mentioning getting 2 numbers, which might or might not be genuine, nothing about any dates.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-07-05 at 01:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darkanarchy View Post
    What's the worst thing that can happen?
    Aids < Condoms
    Biting dick off < Ask for no blowjobs
    You won't get fucking killed for getting loose once in a while.
    I guess this mindset is prevalant among (young) gay men, self-centered gambling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lel "rape".
    Talking to people is now rape. I was raped by DOZENS of girls and I didn't even know!!
    If you don't want to talk to someone, just point out you are in a hurry. If the approach works for OP, he should definitely keep doing that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    If someone would persist after that they're going to have a bad time with me.
    I'd just put my headphones back on (always take them off when I talk to people or when I see s/o wanting to ask me sth).
    Doubt it would be possible to send a clearer signal than that.

Deleted
    It makes perfect sense, you are there physically. People for the most part aren't going to be assholes straight to someones face even if they find them creepy. Have you ever actually gotten any date?
    Most people are nice, they wouldn't be an asshole one way or another. Of course they are not gonna say, I'm not gonna give you my number cause you're fat, but what does that matter? Does that change that I'm having success? Hell, there even are female chubby chasers.

It still doesn't make any sense what you are saying. Because on Tinder I could easily hide my gut then and get a date more easily that way. Try thinking next time.

Most people are nice, they wouldn't be an asshole one way or another. Of course they are not gonna say, I'm not gonna give you my number cause you're fat, but what does that matter? Does that change that I'm having success? Hell, there even are female chubby chasers.
    You've gotten 2 numbers as far as I can tell, out of 110 women you've approached? No dates? How is that successful?

Deleted
    You've gotten 2 numbers as far as I can tell, out of 110 women you've approached? No dates? How is that successful?
    Where did I say I had no dates?

It still doesn't make any sense what you are saying. Because on Tinder I could easily hide my gut then and get a date more easily that way. Try thinking next time.
    Yeah, obese people never have signs of it in their face.

10+ Year Old Account
    if it's a draenei i just tske out my flail and beat her with it. works everytime. they put up no resistance.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    I'd just put my headphones back on (always take them off when I talk to people or when I see s/o wanting to ask me sth).
    Doubt it would be possible to send a clearer signal than that.
    Sadly I dont have the luxury of those (and I want to keep my hearing and vision in public aswell, it's too distracting and dangerous to me)

But yeah, it's a nice signal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    if it's a draenei i just tske out my flail and beat her with it. works everytime. they put up no resistance.
    You haven't met Linadra then, she's a feisty one!

Deleted
    I guess this mindset is prevalant among (young) gay men, self-centered gambling.
    Not really gay, but whatever floats your boat. Prude.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe it could work out ok for some people but there are some like myself that are just too damn ugly that it's not worth trying.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly I dont have the luxury of those (and I want to keep my hearing and vision in public aswell, it's too distracting and dangerous to me)

- - - Updated - - -

You haven't met Linadra then, she's a feisty one!
    she hasn't met my flail then.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Do you even know the slightest thing about what these PUA "retards" are telling people? Point out exactly what they are saying and why it is wrong. Then we can have a conversation. But I know you haven't ever listened to anything they said.
    More than you know, I've done my research long time ago and all of them are saying exactly same things. Most of those things come naturally to me but judging by other posters you're just insecure fat dude that needs others to tell him how to behave like a man.

The cringe is real in this thread.
    But yes, you can talk to people... Odd, eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    How do cans affect hearing and vision? oO
    I typically hear music at -20 to -30dB.
    Funnily enough, you could stand next to me, talk and I would be able to understand you just fine, even though my cans are closed over ear (ATH-M50).
    Since I am concerned about my hearing as well, it is fairly rare that I up the volume to the point that it drowns out outside noises.
    I find the blend of music + outdoor sounds soothing and far less stressful than hearing the city only.

Well I kind of have no choice but to do this. Granted I fail horribly at it. Downside of being an ugly cavetroll.

I'm well aware some see this as creepy, but I don't understand WHY, this is the most basic thing humans did since forever..
    What am I suppose to do? Sit on tinder and get ignored for the rest of my life?

Not that it really matters, hasn't exactly worked out for me either way.