Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Indeed they are a terrorist group. They latch onto causes as an excuse to use violence. They label anyone who disagrees with them as fascists and nazis in order to justify this violence.

To the people comparing them to ISIS, don't, they aren't in the same league as ISIS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are undercover communists which in itself should be stigmatized just as much as nazism.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    They are undercover communists which in itself should be stigmatized just as much as nazism.
    It is interesting how people will proudly fly a hammer and sickle, and generally it isn't seen as socially unacceptable, some people might roll their eyes, and in some places, you might get some abuse, but generally speaking you won't get too much flak for it. A swastika on the other hand. Not that I am defending the swastika, don't get me wrong. Bill Burr did an interesting bit about this, comparing Stalin v Hitler.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    BLM is 100% an organization.
    No it isn't. It's a hashtag movement in which 2 completely different groups can use it and they'll be 100% BLM

One group could be the type that causes violence and trouble.

The other one that has proper dialogue between the police and communities. Building bridges that seem to have been broken over the years and trying to gain trust. The two groups being completely opposed to each other. But each are as officially BLM.

That's the problem with both Antifa and BLM. Anyone can say they are it and they are it. Both need someone to take the reigns and cast off the edges, but that also means they lose part of themselves as well. They are built as open movements but it hurts the message as much as it helps especially when the news never focuses on the non trouble makers.

i feel the terrorist label is being abused alot lately, you could easily label the police force a terrorist organization.

change through violence is the underlying goal of all leftist groups that have marxist/communist views.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolu...Youth_(Sweden)

RKU believes that the only long-term solution to the problems of capitalism is a violent revolutionary rearrangement of society at large

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Nah, but I know its not an organization.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit lol, implying they are as bad as ISIS?
    Holy shit you don't understand jokes!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    https://www.njhomelandsecurity.gov/a...tifa?rq=antifa

This is great news.

I hope other states follow their lead.

If you see something, say something.
    Good, anyone using violence, regardless of their political stance, to intimidate others need to be labeled what they are.

There is still a difference between declaring them terrorists, which they are and taking action against. About time the crackdown on those began.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

I have no respect for people hiding their faces in public, whether white hoods or black masks.

Any organization/movement choosing to declare their program with violence is something I would see disappear from relevance. If your way is the right way for society at large, it won't need enforcement. Any noise fascism produces in present day world is diminishing by itself. A violent counterforce may just benefit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Let me know when they're actually murdering people, until then they're not terrorists, no matter how upset you get they smash in the windows of your car or shop.

Labeling them as this will only make the problem worse.
    May a bike lock of peace sail into your head like a white dove taking flight, my brother.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Holy shit, I cant believe I come here to see people actually defending Antifa. I knew this forum had a large amount of Liberal users but damn... You guys realize that just because they aren't the worst group out there that doesn't mean they can't be bad, right?
    You realize Antifa is not a liberal movement, right?
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2017-07-06 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    But let's not pretend Antifa is some sort of threat that needs to be "defeated". Hell if the state comes down on them, then their entire point is 100% proven and the US has become a full fledged fascist state.
    Pretty much this. Right-Wing groups will never be considered terrorists because they don't question the "natural order" of things (meaning e.g. the state's authority) and thereby aren't a threat to society itself. Sure, they'll kill some person of colour or some homeless guy and they'll go to jail but this doesn't concern a big part of society. Groups like Antifa on the other hand damage property (which can basically hit anyone) and that is why it's easier to portray them as a bigger threat. The state's number one priority is to protect property by any means necessary which will eventually lead to fascism. Democracy (regardless of whether it's the "Democrats" or the "Republicans" who rule the country) is ultimately the moderate wing of fascism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchbrownie View Post
    They're right. Despite what your believes are, they're a goddamned terrorist group.
    Ye, Im getting sick of the weekly antifa bombings here in the Netherlands.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    One is an economic model, the other has genocide baked into it.

One is an economic model, the other has genocide baked into it.
    An economic model that is most noteworthy for its human rights abuses and tens of millions of corpses left in its wake.

It's amazing watching conservatives lose their collective shit over Antifa but ignore their extremists who get shows in conservative media and white house appointments. People in glass houses and all that but please go on about the horrors of left wing extremism while ignoring the fact that the right embraces their crazies.

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    May a bike lock of peace sail into your head like a white dove taking flight, my brother.
    Typical response from the " non" terroristic alt-right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    An economic model that is most noteworthy for its human rights abuses and tens of millions of corpses left in its wake.
    Still missing the point. Genocide in inherent to Nazi'sm, genocide is not inherent to an economic model, no matter how much you want to twist it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You realize Antifa is a liberal movement, right?
    The KKK are a conservative group but that doesn't mean I support them...

P.S. Top hits on google for "new jersey antifa":

HMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Is the federal government declaring the group a terrorist group or just New Jersey?

Also, from their article on Antifa:

Self-described Antifa groups have been established across the United States and in several major cities, including New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, and San Francisco. A majority of New Jersey-based anarchist groups are affiliated with the Antifa movement and are opposed to “fascism,” racism, and law enforcement. Antifa groups coordinate regionally and have participated in protests in New York City and Philadelphia. There are three loosely organized chapters in New Jersey, known as the North Jersey Antifa, the South Jersey Antifa, and the HubCity Antifa New Brunswick (Middlesex County).

In December 2016, a group known as the Antifascist Action-Nebraska engaged in a doxing campaign against a prominent member of American Vanguard, a white supremacist organization. The group published his personal information on several social media platforms and posted fliers on the University of Nebraska Omaha campus, calling for his expulsion.

On March 28, a small fight occurred between Antifa members and supporters of the US President during a rally in Seaside Heights (Ocean County). Because of advance publicity about the event on social media, local and state law enforcement officers were able to keep altercations to a minimum.

ANTIFA: INCITING VIOLENCE TOWARD FAR-RIGHT EXTREMISTS

Violent confrontations between Antifa members and white supremacists—as well as militia groups—will likely continue because of ideological differences and Antifa’s ability to organize on social media. In the past year, Antifa groups have become active across the United States, employing a variety of methods to disrupt demonstrations.

On April 18, following the Patriots Day Free Speech Rally in Berkeley, California—which turned violent—an Antifa member wrote, “Every Nazi that gets punched is a victory. . . . We must realize that these days are going to become more and more common, unless we put a nail in this coffin once and for all.” On March 29, as a response to an Antifa post on social media, a national militia group wrote in an online article, “Whenever their kind [Antifa] assumes power, individual freedom, including of speech and worship, is brutally suppressed.”

Beginning in March, the Philadelphia Antifa Chapter used Facebook to encourage followers to disrupt a “Make America Great Again” event in Philadelphia, resulting in over 300 participants. Antifa’s presence resulted in law enforcement shutting down the event early for safety concerns. As of May, a manual on how to form an Antifa group—posted on a well-known Anarchist website in February—had approximately 13,500 views.

On February 1, the University of California Berkeley canceled a controversial speaker’s appearance following a protest by approximately 100 Antifa members. In response, far-right extremists assembled at a free-speech rally, which Antifa members disrupted, resulting in 10 arrests and seven injuries. Additionally, on April 15, Antifa and far-right extremists clashed at a demonstration, leading to 23 arrests and 11 injuries.

On February 11, members of the 211 Crew/211 Bootboys, a white supremacist gang, allegedly attacked two brothers at a New York City bar after seeing a “New York City anti-fascist sticker” on the back of one of the victim’s cellphones, according to New York authorities.

In June 2016, 300 counter-protesters, including anarchist extremists, attacked 25 members of the white supremacist Traditionalist Worker Party with knives, bottles, bricks, and concrete from a construction site while rallying at the California State Capitol in Sacramento, injuring 10

Scary stuff lol.

I mean, if you're a white supremacist who's allergic to being punched.

That's literally all they have, and like half of it is actually the white supremacists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    P.S. Top hits on google for "new jersey antifa":

HMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm...

Also, from their article on Antifa:

Scary stuff lol.

I mean, if you're a white supremacist who's allergic to being punched.

That's literally all they have, and like half of it is actually the white supremacists.
    Which is why the resident conservative hero internet edgelords even posted it.