Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    The KKK are a conservative group but that doesn't mean I support them...
    I ment to say they are not a liberal movement, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    https://www.njhomelandsecurity.gov/a...tifa?rq=antifa

This is great news.

I hope other states follow their lead.

If you see something, say something.
    so do you believe all groups that promote violence should be domestic terrorists or only ones that don't align with your political ideologies

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Ye, Im getting sick of the weekly antifa bombings here in the Netherlands.
    Terrorists are defined only by bombs now?

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Am I right about them? Did I hit the ball park? Did I miss anything else about the Antifa cunts? No? Good!

Fuck Antifa!

Amen, fuck Antifa and if you support them, FUCK YOU!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchbrownie View Post
    Terrorists are defined only by bombs now?
    Oh sorry, I ment the weekly killings they perform here, grueling stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Are you an antifa sympathizer?
    Who in their right mind wouldn't be? Antifa take the fight to the fascists.

Deleted
    The antifa "movement" is filled with nothing but mentally unstable cowards. They are inconsequential and should be treated as such.

Thankfully CCW permits and armed citizens are a reality in the U.S.A. - as the antifa thugs continue in their juvenile delinquency I am sure they will eventually encounter these folks, and this will be sorted out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Oh the irony is almost tangible.. cause nothing says fighting fascism like thought policing and beating up everyone who disagrees with your ideology.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    The Taliban though have (had?) hierarchies. They had spokespeople that were accepted to speak for the organization and took responsibility for something. They had leaders giving orders, training camps, supply and communication channels.
    This cannot be compared to the Antifa. Anyone can claim to be Antifa and you can neither prove or disprove that. We have some Antifa here in Germany too, and I doubt there is a massive global network organizing those groups. It is simply a very popular name and people who resonate with it - or the general, somewhat nebulous goals behind them can claim to be members. Heck, right in this thread you see comments insinuating that other posters are Antifa. Again, no way to even disprove.
    That is what makes declaring them a terrorist group dangerous. Let's follow that logic. Antifa is left leaning. Now Antifa is considered a terrorist group. Police has no means of telling if people in a left-leaning protest are Antifa. What are they to do?
    Thats simple, arrest the ones in black hoodies covering their faces. Hold the ones with a backpack full of bricks and carrying pyrotechnics. On the internet find the platforms where users endorse and celebrate violence in the pursuit of political ideology, arrest the ones that make threats and monitor those that seem potential threats on the basis of both what they say and whom the associate with. When shit happens and you think it was antifa check who on that list was there at that place at that time and continue investigating.

Enough with the hypothetical "what if" based on less than reasonable assumption. Do you take the police, fbi or homeland security for idiots out of a harold and kumar movie?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Oh the irony is almost tangible.. cause nothing says fighting fascism like thought policing and beating up everyone who disagrees with your ideology.
    Violence is the only way to deal with fascists.

Quote Originally Posted by Souflikar View Post
    Amen, fuck Antifa and if you support them, FUCK YOU!
    ^ Pretty much.

Hopefully this goes national and applies to BLM as well.

Violence is the only way to deal with fascists.
    So you agree that puting antifa is only the first necessary step to ending the terrorist threat they pose, violent dismantling of the group and arrest of members must follow?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Labeling them as this will only make the problem worse.
    Is this satire of the trumpkins?.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're blind, very blind, i'm sure the victims of ISIS are happy to hear that the white middle-class Americans have suffered just as much as them, poor souls.

- - - Updated - - -

That The extreme right are fascists.
    Just a quick question for you. Do you actually think that conservative minded people are fascists? The very definition of the term fascist is to believe in a political ideology of dictatorship. That is the exact opposite of what conservatives think / want. We want the government to be less involved in our lives. We want to be free to make our own choices and not have the government decide for us in the form of extreme regulation and high taxes. If anything, its the left who are fascists because they want more control and power over people's lives. Obama took the country into extreme poverty, and increased the welfare state more than any other president before him.

Trying to get people dependent on government IS fascism, because now the government dictates your life, and thus you keep voting for more government more handouts, more more more when you are dependent on the government.

How do you and others on the left not understand this point?

- - - Updated - - -

Who exactly are you labeling as fascist?

So neither of you acteally know what an organization is? Who are the leaders? What is the hierarchy?
    And all Anarch-communists are antifa? lol.
    thats not what an organization is. you said they werent one. they proved you wrong. go back and use a different word if you would like, but dont try to create bullshit to wade through just to save face.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    So you agree that puting antifa is only the first necessary step to ending the terrorist threat they pose, violent dismantling of the group and arrest of members must follow?
    Antifa are not fascists. Clue is in the name.

When you orchestrate violent acts against everyone you personally deem a Fascist, even though these might not be, this is bound to happen.

Good riddance, terrorist group~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by devla View Post
    Remember, republicans getting beaten up and terrorized is justified because antifa is on the right side of history and they are doing it to bigots.
    They are the bigots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Just a quick question for you. Do you actually think that conservative minded people are fascists? The very definition of the term fascist is to believe in a political ideology of dictatorship. That is the exact opposite of what conservatives think / want. We want the government to be less involved in our lives. We want to be free to make our own choices and not have the government decide for us in the form of extreme regulation and high taxes. If anything, its the left who are fascists because they want more control and power over people's lives. Obama took the country into extreme poverty, and increased the welfare state more than any other president before him.

Trying to get people dependent on government IS fascism, because now the government dictates your life, and thus you keep voting for more government more handouts, more more more when you are dependent on the government.

How do you and others on the left not understand this point?

- - - Updated - - -

Who exactly are you labeling as fascist?
    er fascists are fascist?

Remind me when did the USA remove Nelson Mandela from their terror watch list...