Poll: Did you like the DH class prior to its announcement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    No, I actually didn't. However, Blizzard did a good job handling them and I've really come around to them and am glad they exist in the game.

Never really cared about them, could have done without them as well. Their only appeal was and is mobility, and I wouldn't be surprised if blizzard dismantles that over time, as they did with every aspect of the original deathknight concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Classes that can't exist without taking things from other classes are bad classes.
    Death Knights and Death Coil.

I would bounce back and forth for a while on how well they would work as a playable class, but I was always hoping for them somehow. After they were announced, and when I could play them in Legion's beta test, I enjoyed them a lot. I do miss Warlock's meta, but I'm enjoying DHs as much as I expected.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

I was pretty neutral on the matter and didn't care either way. I didn't see them making much sense but wasn't against the idea.

Considering what was left of demo lock after DH went out I would trash bag DH with no second thoughts. I would have expected something original on in, not to destroy old devs work on a different class for the sake of bringing a "new" one.

Demo lock is now like a demon dispenser .. just pouring countless dumb demons, with no personality. Not to mention that lock demons are the same since wow inception. And if you (blizz) trim down demo, at least bring some new design to it ... not that will fully compensate, but at least take dust off it.