Question Really Need Streaming Help!!

This question has most likely been posted about 1 gazillion times and I hate to add another post to the list. My problem is that every single post that I read give poor results for my stream.
    It doesn't seem to matter how high I put my bitrate, buffer or anything of that nature but the quality is always sub-par
    Here is an E.G (WARNING CONTAINS MATURE LANGUAGE 18+) https://youtu.be/6WigfRekIgk?t=1673
    As you can see when the camera moves it seems to blur. Currently I am attempting to stream using OBS at 8000 Bits and 8000 Buffer - 1920x1080 60 fps
    I'd like to think that I am capable of running a pretty high quality stream and there are one of 2 things at fault

1. I am expecting too much from my stream based on my capabilities
    2. I'm an idiot and have set it up incorrectly

My Specs

I'm not at home but I don't have the exacts so I will do my best to give the most info, most of my equipment has been released within the past year

Latest Version of OBS
    GTX 1070 Nvidia EVGA
    Intel I7
    Windows 7
    65MB Download - 15MB Upload (Extremly stable service but perhaps uplaod is too low. Englands "amazing" internet services yo...)
    It should be mentioned that I am currently running 2 165Hz 2560x1440 (if that makes any difference)

I Know that isn't alot to go off but you kind of guess what the rest of my PC has in it as my pc a mid/top range setup.

Can anyone please give any advice. Could you also please explain why something needs to be on/off so that I can understand it

TL:DR Can't stream good quality. Need halp!
    Last edited by kaption; 2017-07-12 at 09:14 AM.