10+ Year Old Account

ToS Mythic Progression Path

Hey guys,

so I guess someone needs to ask the obvious question:

Whats the recommended Progression Path for the first 3-4 Bosses?

Where does HC KJ Rank in that Path?
    RL, GM and DK Tank for Guild redacted, EU-Gorgonnash
    Chars: Blood DK / Prot Paladin

Battle Tag: Riemu#2789

10+ Year Old Account
    Goroth > Harjatan > Inquisition > Sisters is a pretty solid route. After that it steps up quite rapidly.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    Goroth > Harjatan > Inquisition > Sisters is a pretty solid route. After that it steps up quite rapidly.
    Where do you rank HC KJ in that list? If youre at 8/9 HC, should you rather go HC KJ or start with goroth/harjatan?
    RL, GM and DK Tank for Guild redacted, EU-Gorgonnash
    Chars: Blood DK / Prot Paladin

Battle Tag: Riemu#2789

Deleted
    HC KJ is about on par with Goroth, a bit more difficult than Harjatan and easier than Inquisition. Sisters is already quite a step up from KJ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    HC KJ is about on par with Goroth, a bit more difficult than Harjatan and easier than Inquisition. Sisters is already quite a step up from KJ.
    I think I'd more or less agree with this. Goroth might be slightly easier than KJ Heroic (only because it's faster to learn) but if you haven't been able to down KJ, you're probably not ready to be thinking about going any further in Mythic yet.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Harjatan isn't all that difficult, but you might actually be surprised by the berserk timer. It's not very strict, but I assume that if you're skipping KJ, you didn't exactly farm 8/9H for three weeks straight or did split runs. That's quite a bit of gear to make up for.

It's actually true for all three - there's a decent amount of raid damage, which might be trivial if you have >4.5 mln hp on most people, but it gets dangerous if you're barely over 4.

Deleted
    I would go Harjatan before demonic inquisition that's for sure.
    And if you have yet to down HC KJ, I'm not sure going Goroth is super optimal. Sure he might be a tad bit easier but he is definitely not as free as Skorpyron or Trilliax.
    Concerning boss 4, 5 and 6,a lot of people go Sister first, but looking at the time spent on bosses by guilds, desolate host is probably easier.
    Sazine is definitely the last boss you want to go to before Maiden. This boss is going to be a big wall for any guilds outside the top 100

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    Concerning boss 4, 5 and 6,a lot of people go Sister first, but looking at the time spent on bosses by guilds, desolate host is probably easier.
    Can you show me a guild that did Host before Sisters?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    Can you show me a guild that did Host before Sisters?
    Dunno if some did that, need to search. 99% of the guild are doing Sister first.

Goroth > Inquisition > Harjatan > Sisterers > Host

Goroth: obvious reasons
    Inquisition: 3 tank & 5 heal - Enjoy an easy kill. Just keep a tank downstairs and have him swap when an upstairs tank goes down to reset stacks.
    Harjatan: pretty simple yolo fight
    Sisters: divide your range & melee into groups of two and just have an order for crossing so stacks never go over 4
    Host: 3 tanking makes it very easy

That would be my suggest order with a few tips included

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    Dunno if some did that, need to search. 99% of the guild are doing Sister first.
    Ya, there is a reason ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    Ya, there is a reason ^^
    Oh yeah my bad.... You can't go to desolate host if Sister is not dead.
    Pretty retarded from Blizzard's side, because Host is definitely easier than sisters

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyGuildAP View Post
    Goroth > Inquisition > Harjatan > Sisterers > Host

Goroth: obvious reasons
    Inquisition: 3 tank & 5 heal - Enjoy an easy kill. Just keep a tank downstairs and have him swap when an upstairs tank goes down to reset stacks.
    Harjatan: pretty simple yolo fight
    Sisters: divide your range & melee into groups of two and just have an order for crossing so stacks never go over 4
    Host: 3 tanking makes it very easy

That would be my suggest order with a few tips included
    Why are you taking 3 tanks in Inquisition? I mean, if you 2 tank them, one tank for axe guy and the other downstairs. Then, when the upstairs one is getting near the full corruption, swap with the other.
    Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by ThePlague View Post
    Why are you taking 3 tanks in Inquisition? I mean, if you 2 tank them, one tank for axe guy and the other downstairs. Then, when the upstairs one is getting near the full corruption, swap with the other.
    Am I missing something?
    Makes it easier, instead of having to work with tight timings of tank swaps, you always have a tank downstairs and tanks are never in danger of reaching 100 torment.

Also Host is a lot easier than sisters if you come prepared.

Am I missing something?
    With 3 tanks, there is never a time when anything is left not-tanked. All tanks can wait until they are relieved of station before moving to next.

- - - Updated - - -

I've done it both ways, but this is reason some do 3 tanks.

First 3 are probably easier then HC Kj . Sisters are probably the first proper M boss, while host is another half joke (but is harder then the first 3, exp if u don't have any balance nor sub rogues).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halobob87 View Post
    First 3 are probably easier then HC Kj . Sisters are probably the first proper M boss, while host is another half joke (but is harder then the first 3, exp if u don't have any balance nor sub rogues).
    Rogues for soaking spears maybe? And balance for...?

Rogues for soaking spears maybe? And balance for...?
    No, becouse Balance and Sub are insane damage whise on the Desolate Host (well, Spriest and Affly lock are insane as well).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halobob87 View Post
    No, becouse Balance and Sub are insane damage whise on the Desolate Host (well, Spriest and Affly lock are insane as well).
    Lol ok. We got 2 locks, 2 subs, 2 balances and 2sps xD