10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    The only Triumvirate left is Velen maybe not in the next 2-4 expansions but probably last or 2nd to the last. He's no longer the Prophet. So far it shows that Naarus can become our enemies and Naarus become void lords atthe end of their light life cycle.
    They become beings of the Void not literal void lords themselves.

Wizards of the Coast trademarked "Warlords of Khanar" for an expansion with a story about a guy who goes back in time on a savage world revolving around warlike clans with a lot of orcs (when Magic usually doesn't use orcs) to change history to prioritize the race he preferred. Then Warlords of Draenor was announced a couple months later and Warlords of Khanar was renamed Khans of Tarkir.

Wow lol

I'm sure the average consumer wouldn't of noticed much to be honest.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Well, Khadgar or Medivh could be the "Lord of Ravens" as well. Both have a very direct / indirect connection to them. Odyn seems like a perfect bit but he isn't the only one.
    Indeed, but this is the land of speculation and all the possibility must be take in account. Also the ability to turn you into a raven, makes you a "Lord of Ravens"?

Odin, by definition, is the Raven-God and our Odyn is accompanied by two ravens (Huginn and Muninn), in Norse myth are the ravens belonged to Odin.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

I just hope they wrap up the Ill'gynoth bollocks before the next expansion.

Seems abit foolhardy to have mad ramblings foreshadow an expansion.
    [CENTER]
    ~ Just an aussie trawling the wastes of Dath'Remar since '07 ~

I wonder what is Blizzard going to do with the former Legion races? I mean they can't just disappear. They're sizeable forces and lots of development went into them. They have engineers, brutes, casters, almost sounds like archetypes for a new faction))

Quote Originally Posted by DelusionalBear View Post
    I wonder what is Blizzard going to do with the former Legion races? I mean they can't just disappear. They're sizeable forces and lots of development went into them. They have engineers, brutes, casters, almost sounds like archetypes for a new faction))
    I'm sure there will be splintered factions we will deal with once we go to the void and other planets down the line.

Just the same as they did with the WOD/MOP races - they'll be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    I'm sure there will be splintered factions we will deal with once we go to the void and other planets down the line.
    This. No different than the Scourge and Cult of the Damned. They'll be some who find a place working alongside the Alliance and Horde, like the Val'kyr did, and some who continue to try and spread destruction and gain more power, like Darkmaster Gandling and the Cult of the Damned at Andorhal.

well, I will be secretly hoping that some of them eventually join horde or alliance. possibly stirring shit up, more ragequits and so on)))

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Indeed, but this is the land of speculation and all the possibility must be take in account. Also the ability to turn you into a raven, makes you a "Lord of Ravens"?

Odin, by definition, is the Raven-God and our Odyn is accompanied by two ravens (Huginn and Muninn), in Norse myth are the ravens belonged to Odin.
    Well, the obvious musn't be the right thing. Il'gynoth still is one of the greatest additions to the game when it comes to speculations. Such a great encounter made by Blizzard!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    TEAM SOUTH SEAS
    So, no others options? Everything is already set in stone?

TEAM WRATH OF AZSHARA
    New raised continent, kultiras just Alliance hub or Raid istance zone with CrazyJaina to kill

TEAM RAISE OF BLACK EMPIRE
    Cataclysm 2.0

TEAM MAKE THE SCOURGE GREAT AGAIN
    Nortrend 2.0

Actually the last 2 sound more like next-next expansion options...

I'm TEAM SHADOWS OVER KUL'TIRAS.

I'm team GOOD PLUMBING.

As in, no leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I'm TEAM SHADOWS OVER KUL'TIRAS.
    Why do people still cling stubbornly to the notion that KUL'TIRAS will be the whole setting of the next expansion? It would be lame if Blizzard invented a new set of zones out of nowhere and inflated KUL'TIRAS into a new continent when we still have a bunch of unexplored islands.
    #teamsouthseas
    Last edited by Mushkins; 2017-07-23 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mushkins View Post
    Why do people still cling stubbornly to the notion that KUL'TIRAS will be the whole setting of the next expansion? It would be lame if Blizzard invented a new set of zones out of nowhere and inflated KUL'TIRAS into a new continent when we still have a bunch of unexplored islands.
    #teamsouthseas
    Just because a South Seas expansion is 100% fan fiction. There's like no real correlation between Kul'tiras, Zandalar, Undermine and all of the (amazing) fan made stuff regarding a South Seas expansion. And I am not saying Kul'tiras will be a continent but it could easily made into one if there are "underwater" zones or other ocean related stuff surrounding Kul'tiras. I think Kul'tiras is the main region for the next expansion, doesn't matter if it has 1, 2 or 3 zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Unlike the massive amount of correlation between the Titan playground of Uldum, the forests of Hyjal, the homelands of the Wildhammer dwarves, and a random bit of shipwrecks and ruins in off the coast of Tol Barad?
    Well, Blizzard made that cannon. I don't say that the fan fiction of a South Seas expansion couldn't happen but it's just fan made yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    I want my "Team Council of the Glades" Tag back from pre-Legion hype
    I remember that and how it went to end:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ademark-filled

team expansion no one was expecting like mists of pandaria
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

#Team Playable Ogres
    #Team Neutral Blood Elves
    #Team Kul Tiras

I repeat, the Team South Seas requests a hypeboat! But I wouldn't mind switching to Team Black Empire if I had to...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    team expansion no one was expecting like mists of pandaria
    TEAM "SURPRISE ME, BLIZZARD!"

Maybe you are right and is something related to Ion words: "dragons are going to be very important."