Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Blood Elf DH look nothing like the art, they have the feminine blood elf model, could use some tweaking. Voice is on point though.
    Still doesn't seem remotely feminine to me. At most I'd call it metrosexual.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    Power girls in next expansion, gating of Argus zones, Antronus being opened in November. Plus he predicted 8.0 in summer 2018 and with new book release information i kinda believe it.
    He predicted the gating of Argus zones before it happened??

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Still doesn't seem remotely feminine to me. At most I'd call it metrosexual.
    Perhaps. I'm more salty we can't have different body types.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Perhaps. I'm more salty we can't have different body types.
    That would be pretty cool...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    You people have a very narrow vision of what's masculine/feminine. It's like black or white, as if there was no nuances in-between. Yes, male blood elves are refined, elegant, mannered, call it what you want. But it's not uncompatible with being masculine.
    Well said! My thoughts exactly. Noblemen and the like have been considered a part of masculinity for years. Suddenly when it's an elf though, they're 'feminine'. I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Only if your definition is toxic masculinity.
    None of those traits are toxic. Based on your previous posts it's obvious you have an agenda, it's best to keep them out of this thread.

@Dracullus

there is a "leak" called Tides of War
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t=tides+of+war

it's most likely fake. but it also has the player go to the Shadowlands and return with Daelin...... does that link to the Seabraid Stallion? probably not

Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    He predicted the gating of Argus zones before it happened??
    That he did. He also said the raid would come out in November (easy guess I'll admit).

Still a pretty good guess about the timegating.

I know this is a while back but... are you blind?

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/E4kliFB.jpg[IMG]

Broad shoulders? Check. Chiseled jaw? Check. Big chin? Check. Exaggerated muscles? Check. Thick wrists? Check. Fuller waist? Check.

The only things, the ONLY things that could be potentially seen as feminine here, are the long hair, the 'pouty' expression, and the fact that they're clean shaven.
    most guys talking shit about this are so full of it. they know a male belf would break their ass in a fight if they were real. they have the body build of a meathead clubrat.

not one dude talking shit on them is even remotely as built.

No thanks. If people can drag their homophobia in here than I can drag my common sense.
    Right because we hate gay people since we think blood elves aren't masculine, amazing logic.

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    That's.... kinda the exact opposite of what would normally be termed masculine. Rugged, strong, take-charge, etc. are common terms that would usually classify a masculine typecast.
    Masculinity isn't just about being rough and rugged. And strong/assertive isn't uncompatible with what I said earlier again. It amuses me even more reading about this here, since I suppose not all the men on this forum are tall hunks acting "real rough". And yet they're still men, and masculine in their way. What I'm trying to say is that narrowing down masculinity to one simplist definition of it being "rough and rugged" is nonsense. Especially when the very notion of masculinity varies between cultures and time periods. But that's a discussion for another forum, so I'll leave it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    @Dracullus

it's most likely fake. but it also has the player go to the Shadowlands and return with Daelin...... does that link to the Seabraid Stallion? probably not
    Apparently Daelin's essence is with Bolvar according to the DK campaign in Legion, so I think it's fake.

I can see Bolvar bringing out Daelin as a secret weapon if the ghost pirate guy isn't him. Maybe that would be Alverold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    most guys talking shit about this are so full of it. they know a male belf would break their ass in a fight if they were real. they have the body build of a meathead clubrat.

not one dude talking shit on them is even remotely as built.
    I certainly wouldn't want to throw down with one of them, they look like they go to the gym every day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    That wasn't homophobia! I was arguing from a literal/historical perspective of what that term means
    Just ignore (it), obvious trolling and baiting, no point in turning this thread into a political agenda.

@<a href="http://www.mmo-champion.com/member.php?u=1210376" target="_blank">Bjoramier of Lordaeron</a>
    They can play that. Roll a Demon Hunter with the tattoos and blindfold and go topless.

Okay okay, there is one thing that you can't get... those sweet sideburns.

EDIT: @<a href="http://www.mmo-champion.com/member.php?u=1414807" target="_blank">Jorah</a>
    WC3 Blood Mage did sound pretty badass, but he's just one aspect of their society. Blizzard chose to go with the arrogant narcissist instead. My longest argument, one you can trace back to pre-Cataclysm, is that Blizzard should have more customization options all over the place, and that includes voice over for characters.
    There others Blood Elves units from W3 - All of them were BADASS. WoW BELF are pussies. Except Lor'Themar who voiced by Gideon Emery.

gfycat dot com/gifs/detail/MajesticNiftyDromaeosaur

Quote Originally Posted by DietDraenei View Post
    Is that genuine?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    @Dracullus

I hate when someone post his prediction as "leak". I refure to read that.

I know why they are doing this, sadly people here don't really want predict and discuss clues set in-game, but so many jump into "leak" threads and start brainless discussion whether it's fake or not.

I wasn't referring to you. I get what you were saying. I was referring to some super offensive shit that was mentioned last night.
    Yep. I bet it was super "offensive" that blood elven males are feminine in our opinions. Might be too "homophobic" for you to handle unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by DietDraenei View Post
    Are those actually the new models? Also LOL at your name.