Deleted
    Anything new beside the old models stolen from wowhead and the need to put Jamie Lanister on the hype train?

Wait, is Taylor Swift a Lanister?

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    He just grabbed those screenshots from the WoWHead post. While accurate, it's just a regular blood elf model with all geosets (3D pieces) enabled.
    I'm curious: wHat's with the blue eyes? Are those just the DK eye glow?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Basically debunked already. Likely a modified sandbox.
    Seeing how this happened the same day, as well as similar time, as people in the discord trying to force it, I can say that this most likely isn't 8.0, but forced in 7.3.2 files. And since I have the power to debunk *bam* until we get concrete evidence it's 8.0 then it's debunked.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by konteil View Post
    up till today didnt know about the sandboxes. so now i know that much at least . that going to make tings interesting in the days ahead methinks
    Just make sure not to name/link any on MMO-C, since it's against wow's tos.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    It's likely the blue glow used on in-game High Elf models.

Since DK glow is a seperate file.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    That would make a lot of sense but I'm afraid we would enrage Feali with such a theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    Maybe they will give them an Enchanted Fey Dragon treatment, where they change color to black and void-like in combat.
    Shadow Priests are going to be pretty upset that a whole race of multiple classes are stealing their gimmick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    That would make a lot of sense but I'm afraid we would enrage Feali with such a theory.
    I'm going to assume that would be a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    How'd you turn our sig into a link to the doc? That's awesome.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    How'd you turn our sig into a link to the doc? That's awesome.
    https://pastebin.com/XwGSwFJA

Here, if you don't want the banner remove the top half.

- - - Updated - - -

Pastebin is a powerful ally.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's very very hard to enrage me. And combining my two favorite fandoms certainly won't do it. Plus: Only 1/3 of the Lannisters is evil. But we all know Taylor would be a Tyrell.

I'm going to assume that would be a bad thing.
    You want her on your side and not the opposite, trust me!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    It's very very hard to enrage me. And combining my two favorite fandoms certainly won't do it. Plus: Only 1/3 of the Lannisters is evil. But we all know Taylor would be a Tyrell.
    Nevermind she was reading this whole time! And yes, Taylor is actually more fitting as a Tyrell hehe!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Pastebin is a powerful ally.
    I'm a cheap monkey.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    I mean you aren't wrong (about 1/3)... but that's because most are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    It's likely the blue glow used on in-game High Elf models.

Since DK glow is a seperate file.
    But that's the thing: (female) high elf eyes do not glow in-game. Check out Vereesa in the Vindicaar, for instance.
    (Some of the high elves do have a glow, but it's the standard blood elf green glow (over the blue eyes), probably a mistake. You can check it out in the high elf flight master waaaaay north in Gorgrond, but there are a few others).

So, if there is a blue glow in the files, it's weird that it's not used in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    Maybe they will give them an Enchanted Fey Dragon treatment, where they change color to black and void-like in combat. I think if Blizzard were to actually add them as a sub-race, they would want them to be distinct enough to not attract "Lol blizz so lazy small indie company" shit, while also not making them so different that they alienate those that have been asking for high elves for a long time.
    I hope that, if "void elves" did not end being scrapped, they do not deviate too much from high elves. If it were up to me, I'd give bright glowing eyes and body paint, just like Alleria's.

But that's the thing: (female) high elf eyes do not glow in-game. Check out Vereesa in the Vindicaar, for instance.
    (Some of the high elves do have a glow, but it's the standard blood elf green glow (over the blue eyes), probably a mistake. You can check it out in the high elf flight master waaaaay north in Gorgrond, but there are a few others).

So, if there is a blue glow in the files, it's weird that it's not used in-game.

I hope that, if "void elves" did not end being scrapped, they do not deviate too much from high elves. If it were up to me, I'd give bright glowing eyes and body paint, just like Alleria's.
    I have a feeling void elves will just be a bunch of high elven followers of alleria, not that they're all shadow priests, but they follow her. A new faction of elves with her ideology, differing from vereesa.

The stuff people believe in, and I mean truly believe WILL happen, with very little evidence astounds me. The disappointment is going to be great.

Seeing I'm already in bed at this point, I'm going to assume it's the DK glow. I might have some time to look into it tomorrow but I don't expect anything groundbreaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilat View Post
    The stuff people believe in, and I mean truly believe WILL happen, with very little evidence astounds me. The disappointment is going to be great.
    Thanks Nostradamus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nevermind she was reading this whole time! And yes, Taylor is actually more fitting as a Tyrell hehe!
    I'm reading when I have time. It's just moving too fast for me and most of it is not really interesting (no offense) so I only chime in from time to time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Anything new beside the old models stolen from wowhead and the need to put Jamie Lanister on the hype train?

that actually does make sense. evil blonde , thinks shes better than everyone else....yep shes a lannister

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Seeing how this happened the same day, as well as similar time, as people in the discord trying to force it, I can say that this most likely isn't 8.0, but forced in 7.3.2 files. And since I have the power to debunk *bam* until we get concrete evidence it's 8.0 then it's debunked.

- - - Updated - - -

Just make sure not to name/link any on MMO-C, since it's against wow's tos.
    of course
    that would just be silly
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by konteil View Post
    that would just be silly
    Yes, it would be really silly if something like that was to happen /irony