Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Also Space Goats, we can't forget the thicc race.
    Absolutely disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    Not really. The Gnomes and Goblins eat, breath, and sleep technology. Furthermore, the fantasy is built around Gnome and Goblin Tinkers. As a result, just like the Demon Hunter, the class should be limited to the two races, and if that wasn't enough, it would give a boost to their pop. numbers.
    Sounds dumb. Gnomes and goblins are the least played races on their factions. That means players don't really like those themes.

If they do a tech based class it should have racial themes for each race that can be it, rather than just the goofy gnome/goblin stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooti View Post
    The Naaru? Draenai are the race that crashed a spaceship.
    The Vindicaar is not a naaru ship.

i would be ok with tinkers only being gnome and goblin. be good to see more gnomes and goblins running around.

but, if any other races get it too, it should only be orc and dwarf.

blood elves don't look right as tinkers, and draenei artificers just ain't the same thing.

Okay? So there's a spec for you.

Gnomish/Goblin style spec.

Blood Elf/Thicc Goat style spec.

Human/Orc style spec.
    No, they would be the following:

Mechanical Suit (Tank)
    Mechanical Suit (Melee DPS)
    Bombardier (Ranged DPS)
    Alchemist (Healer)

for tinkers i'd want

Alliance: Human Gnome Dwarf Draenei

Horde: Blood Elf, Undead, Goblin and maybe orc

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Why suddenly do that when they've not done so since wotlk? Think before you comment, please.
    Don't hate me for producing a fact haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Sounds dumb. Gnomes and goblins are the least played races on their factions. That means players don't really like those themes.

If they do a tech based class it should have racial themes for each race that can be it, rather than just the goofy gnome/goblin stuff.

The Vindicaar is not a naaru ship.
    There's no chance in hell that Blizzard is going to do racial themes for a class. The Tinker concept - as requested in countless threads and reinforced by Blizzard - is a Gnome/Goblin fantasy... the end. Can other races utilize technology? Yes. Are they on the same levels as Gnomes and Goblins? No. Jesus... the Gnomes and Goblins derive their abilities from Mimiron himself (and, by extension, Norgannon). The other races don't compare.

Snorlax is right on this one. Goblins and Gnomes are sadly a very small percent of the playerbase, so they'd have to put some other popular ones (Humans, Elves, etc) to make up for it.

Making a tinker gnome/goblin exclusive wouldn't bolster their numbers it would just mean tinkers would be like 1.5% of the max level class representation. If they happen I promise it won't be a midget race exclusive.
    Your "promise" doesn't mean "jack."

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    There's no chance in hell that Blizzard is going to do racial themes for a class. The Tinker concept - as requested in countless threads and reinforced by Blizzard - is a Gnome/Goblin fantasy... the end. Can other races utilize technology? Yes. Are they on the same levels as Gnomes and Goblins? No. Jesus... the Gnomes and Goblins derive their abilities from Mimiron himself (and, by extension, Norgannon). The other races don't compare.
    Draenei built a fucking spaceship.

But fine, if the Tinker you want is only for gnomes and goblins then I hope it's never implemented into the game because it'd be fucking horrible.

Good morning speculators! How are we this fine morning?

Quote Originally Posted by Loooolz.looolz View Post
    Yes, we've all seen this garbage.

I was expecting the fish tank.

5+ Year Old Account
    Seen Debunked over Next!

So has the new Tides of Vengeance website picture been debunked yet?

For reference: HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Harisun View Post
    So has the new Tides of Vengeance website picture been debunked yet?

For reference: HERE
    Yes, been debunked hours ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Draenei built a fucking spaceship.

But fine, if the Tinker you want is only for gnomes and goblins then I hope it's never implemented into the game because it'd be fucking horrible.
    The Naaru built the "fooking" ship; the Draenei merely repaired it after crashing the original. As for "my concept," it's Blizzard's concept. Just deal with it, or STFU about it! Now, if you don't mind, why don't we get back on topic with an 8.0 discussion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I like how the domain and trademark for Tides of Vengeance get bought and the first thing people think is "now it's more fake" lol
    that can't be cheap
    yes, registering them IS cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyeara View Post
    Yes, been debunked hours ago.
    You'll need to show how it's debunked.