Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    While this certainly isn't impossible to fake if you know a bit of CSS and/or Photoshop, it does support the ToV leak quite a bit. It still could be wrong, but we definitely haven't disproven it and it doesn't look like we're going to, either.
    Told you this dude would scream "Its real!" when its debunked....

The same could be said about your view, though. Just because a lot of people in this thread are opposed to the logo, that doesn't mean they're right.

Also, I wrote in response to somebody asking me to shut up about the logo already. My point was then that I shouldn't have to shut up, nor should I be looked as some annoying looney for discussing a logo which is still very much relevant.
    I’m not saying this logo is 300% fake, I’m saying that believing in it blindly is absurd. I understand both points of view (or at least I try) but as said before there should be a margin of caution in both cases (which I didn’t respect earlier and I’ve apologised for it as I got carried away). The logo might be real after all, or not. We’ll know soon enough. Just remember Gamescom man, hype can take you right into the wall so we should all be cautious.

In my opinion, it's highly unlikely that a "faker" would go into as much detail as the image has, i.e. the waves around the WoW logo, or the clouds silhouetted in the background. I'm on the ToV train, and with BlizzCon just around the corner, we're leaving the station. Choo... choo!!!

P.S. On a side note, the name sounds like a Blizzard name:

World of Warcraft
    World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
    World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
    World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
    World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria
    World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor
    World of Warcraft: Legion
    World of Warcraft: Tides of Vengeance
    Last edited by In Ogres We Trust; 2017-10-24 at 01:08 PM.

I just realized. Legion. Leg Ion. Legendary Ion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tris822 View Post
    Apparently antorus normal is coming out tomorrow, but only normal mode ???
    no
    #1 it would be normal AND hc
    #2 blizzard would anounce it before

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Rude? Maybe. Irrelevant, nope. The point is just cause something has a lot of supporters online, it can be the polar opposite of the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    So much this.
    Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    I don't know much about photoshop, but i can say what bothers me about this ToV logo leak.

feel free to agree/disagree:

* The background of the top half of the logo is 100% similar to Legions logo, just a bit brighter.

* The sides of the background look like Legions logo sides, with 2 tentacle looking splotches (which in my eyes look like they could have been made with an MS paint brush)

* The bottom part with the chains and Name background are the only ones looking genuine to me. (albeit with a lot of cropping.... more than what it seems Blizzard likes)

The final touch that just looks SO off to my eyes:

* The word "Warcraft" - in every other logo, it was very close at both the top (to the "R" in "World") And to the Buttom (Where there is some sort of an empty upside down triangle)

This makes the word "Warcraft" look very small compared to the other logos in comparison to its background.

All that being said - it is slightly possible that this is a genuine leak. but it might just as well be fake.

Thing is - The logo doesn't reveal anything new to the existing speculation that the next expac will be set with Kul Tiras and probably mainly water zones, with either Azshara or N'zoth (or both) being the main antagonists.
    This doesn't debunk the logo though. You can 'feel' however you like about various aspects of the logo, or speculate the X and Y might be copied from an old logo or whatever. None of it is scientific nor does it disprove the legitimacy of the leak.

Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    Everyone trying to "disprove" the TOV leak by bringing up typeface/font is so horribly misguided, none of these MINISCULE points they bring up are remotely close to true enough to mean anything on either side of the debate. The best argument against it was the angle/slant but I believe it's just something like a projection or poorly taken photo/animation reason it looks like that. I don't necessarily think it's the real xpac but i won't be surprised much at all if it is.
    The release date is the most obvious proof that ToV is fake. I don't know why we're still discussing this.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Look at Antorus hunter, shaman and rogue set. Naga, troll (Zandalari?) and piratey themes.
    Saying Rogue is Piratey seems to be far-fetched. The other two totally agree. Do you believe this is a hint at South Seas?

Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    Murlocs have long dwelled in the ocean's depths, but lately they've been settling on land along various coastlines. Show your support for this newly emerged Azerothian race.
    They are just checking the reaction for the "Deeps of Murlokria" expac concept, wich features a newly discovered murlok faction as a neutral playable race, Nightcrawler new class and 5 new underwater zones. Also the plot is focused on a horde vs alliance war over underwater ressources. First tier is just a bunch of new characters placed there to conclude the questing arcs of the inicial zones. Jaina is a central, as her father has been raised from the dead, by some giblin faction, as the new "Wave King". His powers come from harnessing neptulon's dominion over the seas of azeroth and he is second tier end boss. there will be a quest hub zone called Wave Island, wich btw is underwater (so no flying there obviously), where players work to siege his fortress on a big war effort. Shamans will get a special quest to unlock new water and lightning colors. End boss is Jaina, mad over her father's second death, inside her underground fortress built beneath theramore (the real reason garrosh bombed the place revealed at last!!) where she experiments with old gods stuff. after defeat she is arrested and break out of jail with some bronze dragon and get ported to AU Argus, where she take the place of Velen in the triumvirate and become a new leader of te AU burning legion.

Antorus is most likely being announced today and will debute on the same week of Blizzcon which would be Halloween or drop the week after Blizzcon, November 7th.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I’m not saying this logo is 300% fake, I’m saying that believing in it blindly is absurd. I understand both points of view (or at least I try) but as said before there should be a margin of caution in both cases (which I didn’t respect earlier and I’ve apologised for it as I got carried away). The logo might be real after all, or not. We’ll know soon enough. Just remember Gamescom man, hype can take you right into the wall so we should all be cautious.
    I don't think anyone is blindly devoted to the logo hype. I'm just convinced that it isn't fake for the reasons people have given so far. I'm also able to tell that there are a lot of details in the logo which look professionally-made. That's all.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxAureo View Post
    Saying Rogue is Piratey seems to be far-fetched. The other two totally agree. Do you believe this is a hint at South Seas?
    I would expect them to be a lot more legion-y seeing as they are from Antorus at least. But a hint? Maybe, wouldn't expect them to put it in armor sets tho (apart from the obvious kul tiras one)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    The release date is the most obvious proof that ToV is fake. I don't know why we're still discussing this.
    The release date was only part of the third image that leaked. That particular image was faked by somebody on Twitter, who later admitted to doing so. That person did not create the leak as far as we know, however. So the logo and the first image of the website are still open for debate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caaethil View Post
    Which is when I then refer back to the Ashbringer and Highlord title.

By all means high elves can be treated the same way.
    Yes but you forget that alot of people wernt happy about the highlord stuff and all the Ashbringers running about. I'm it saying it's impossible I'm just saying I think it's highly unlikely we will ever get highelves as playable

A bit of history regarding 6.2, the Tanaan Jungle patch:

Kazzak had a spoiler in his loot table regarding the next expansion: Spellcloak of Suramar .

I decided to check all the World Bosses from 7.3 and Antorus loot if there was any hints to a storm or to Kul'Tiras... but no avail. Only thing referencing a storm is an Eonar storm relic. The only item I found with a bit of flavour text is Tarratus Keystone from Hazabel, but this seems more like Legion lore than hints towards next expansion.

So dont waste your time looking at the loot table for Antorus, no hints there
    It musn't be Antorus. World bosses drop items that can be seen as a hint towards a South Seas or Naga expansion. I am not at home at the moment so I can't tell you their exact names but they'll exist and I will post them as soon as I am home.

A bit of history regarding 6.2, the Tanaan Jungle patch:

Kazzak had a spoiler in his loot table regarding the next expansion: Spellcloak of Suramar .

I decided to check all the World Bosses from 7.3 and Antorus loot if there was any hints to a storm or to Kul'Tiras... but no avail. Only thing referencing a storm is an Eonar storm relic. The only item I found with a bit of flavour text is Tarratus Keystone from Hazabel, but this seems more like Legion lore than hints towards next expansion.

So dont waste your time looking at the loot table for Antorus, no hints there
    Have you checked out Flotsam's loot table?

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=99929/flotsam

Madness will consume you!!!

The release date was only part of the third image that leaked. That particular image was faked by somebody on Twitter, who later admitted to doing so. That person did not create the leak as far as we know, however. So the logo and the first image of the website are still open for debate.
    Granted, the ToV logo + leak is as good as the Veil of Shadows leak some months ago. I still don't think Blizzard would give us an expansion with such a meaningless title.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    It's panda denial syndrome and orc denial syndrome all over again.
    https://twitter.com/Mayples_/status/922703912766988289

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Why not? Maybe it's something special, some kind of secret weapon? Maybe an ancient relic or something N'zoth created? I doubt that the name of the island is the only thing related to that.
    I thought that was all about the wrath of azshara she made with the tide stone and we killed befor it was fully made?

I have been lurking since around page 700 and just created my account now. I am super hyped for the next Xpac, and regardless as to whether ToV is real or not, I would be very happy if it turned out to be the real name and logo of the next Xpac (you gotta admit it looks pretty sweet)

On another note, have we ruled out new race/class combinations? I would love to see Nelf paladins!