10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Except the fact cata mop wod and legion were all leaked on these forums.

Do more research.
    This. Cata was almost totally known at least a week before Blizzcon, maybe more - I don't remember. I'll step up and admit, I thought it was bullshit and said as much (Playable goblins and worgen? lol yeah riiiight... Now my main is a goblin hunter.) I leveled a goblin rogue to 85 on a PVP server after making a bet on it and losing. (And promptly never touched her again.)

The majority of the so-called leaks here are 100% fake - but bits and pieces of the real thing always come out in these threads, even if it's just a couple days before Blizzcon. I don't think it's so much that Blizz sucks at keeping things under wraps, as is is that they benefit from the leak-hype. So you really never know - but I will say the only "logo leak" that's ever been real over the years was the Warlords one that was a on the livestream a scant couple of hours before the 'new expansion' panel.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

For some reason, I'm now thinking this expansion will be called something close to "Queen of <Storms or a synonim>"

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    For some reason, I'm now thinking this expansion will be called something close to "Queen of <Storms or a synonim>"
    Queen of Kul'tiras :^)

Fury of the Queen

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    The point is, just because you can fake it, doesn't prove that something is fake.
    If all it takes is Photoshop trial, 2 hours and some skill then it's obviously some rando on the 4chan doing it for the lulz. Occam's Razor my dude. No-one would risk leaking an asset just like that. Knowing Blizzard's way of working with unreleased content very few people actually have access to the real thing and entry-level web-developer doing the promotional page would work on placeholder assets which would be replaced during the deploy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Excuse me but there is like no build up in game that gives us some kind of South Seas expansion. We have hints. That's it. But we have South Seas expansion concepts since Cataclysm. There are no hints in game that Zandalar, Tel Abim, Kul'Tiras, Azshara and N'zoth must be part of a "South Seas" expansion. 99% of that is fan made.

Azshara and N'zoth are plausible but all of the other stuff (Trolls, Pirates, Goblins, Dragon Isles etc.) is fan fiction and nothing else.

So again, how likely is it that Blizzard will give us an expansion that's based on 5 year old fan concepts? Come on, nobody can really believe that.
    Why are you contradicting yourself within the same sentences over and over?

"There is no build up" - WE HAVE HINTS"
    "There are no hints for Azshara and N'zoth" - "Azshara and N'zoth are plausible".

Apart from the fact that yes, Kul Turas, Azshara and N'zoth have been not just hinted at, but straight up explained, pointed out and foreshadowed as looming on the horizon (I mean...literally Azsuna is all about that story, and Tomb of Sargeras further plays up the Naga and her influence).

Azshara and N'zoth were never a "fan concept", they are a core aspect of the game's lore, but many different fan concepts arose around a potential expansion based on her simply because everyone knows we will eventually get one. Just like everyone knew we would eventually get a full-blown Legion-themed expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Queen of Kul'tiras :^)
    Queens of Azeroth would piss off a lot of people ..and I would love it.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I feel a parody of "Princes of the Universe" coming on. Too bad I sing like a cat being strangled to death with a bagpipe.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ah, seems like nothing happened over the past 20+ pages I missed. In other news, HYPE we passed the 7.0 page count at the time of the announcement!
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Why do people insist on leaking? We already know a lot about the expansion. We know that there will be dragons involved. We know that Kul'Tiras and Zandalar will be involved. We know that there will likely be subraces. We know that Jaina and Sylvanas will be major players. All of the leaks are just regurgitations of these key points.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Main protagonist: Archmage Modera.

Since Modera is Khadgar's queen.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Point is, the guy is dead wrong.

80% of all expansions have been leaked here, it's very likely 8.0 already leaked or is going to.
    lol

Only 6 expansions to date...how do you get to 80%?

Either 83% of the expansions have been leaked here...or maybe 100%...or maybe 67%...but it can't be 80%. Since we are only talking about 6 expansions, care to specify which ones?

Regardless, even if all expansions were leaked here at some point, there were likely 10 or more fake leaks for each real one. You won't find out which one is real until after the fact...at which time it was irrelevant that one of the dozen or more "leaks" was accurate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    It's not reaching.
    yes, it IS reaching cause thats ALL you do. Just like you screamed before gamescon that Blizzard would reveal the xpac there. Which they didnt.....

the picture is relevant to show how EASY it is to make a fake logo.... after that you just take a bad smartphone picture of it and shop it a lil more and sillies like you scream "ITS REAL!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    World of Warcraft: Storm of Waifus 100% confirmed I have a source

its my dreams
    Would play it.

I do think that it's going to involve Storms in some fashion. That Before the Storm book gives me a "Shattering" vibe for some reason.

One of my favorite book series is one of the Dragonlance trilogies was the War of Souls and it started off with a Storm that caused chaos in the world. I'd be curious if we're actually in for another physical event like the Cataclysm.

Can we talk about why Bronze Dragons can time travel again after Dragon Soul? It happened to set up Warlords and it happens here again.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Main protagonist: Archmage Modera.

Since Modera is Khadgar's queen.
    You mean Khadgar is Modera's queen...

That dude... Makes me feel like a third wheel everytime...

Madness will consume you!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Can we talk about why Bronze Dragons can time travel again after Dragon Soul? It happened to set up Warlords and it happens here again.
    Hush, Tyrande.

i need to leave this thread, all this bickering gets me anxious

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Why do people insist on leaking? We already know a lot about the expansion. We know that there will be dragons involved. We know that Kul'Tiras and Zandalar will be involved. We know that there will likely be subraces. We know that Jaina and Sylvanas will be major players. All of the leaks are just regurgitation of these key points.
    And we know it's just as likely that none of that stuff will be relevant and Blizzard will announce something out of the left field.

The Kul Tiras and Zandalar files? Could've been planted/named to misdirect speculation.

Jaina and Sylvanas? Could be ignored for another expansion or two.

Azshara and N'zoth? Could be ignored for another expansion of five.

Dragons at level 112? Maybe a quest will send us there and Chromie will tell us "it's no problem, you already fixed this, go back to Boarland and collect some more poop".

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    lol

Only 6 expansions to date...how do you get to 80%?

Either 83% of the expansions have been leaked here...or maybe 100%...or maybe 67%...but it can't be 80%. Since we are only talking about 6 expansions, care to specify which ones?

Regardless, even if all expansions were leaked here at some point, there were likely 10 or more fake leaks for each real one. You won't find out which one is real until after the fact...at which time it was irrelevant that one of the dozen or more "leaks" was accurate.
    Because i said so.