The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    Yea and we could grind.......... Wait for it............. Horse power...... badum tis
    Dad, stop.

I don't think we will get any leak until maybe the day before Blizzcon by some guy that accidently sees something. The Blizzard NDA lawsuit would probably destroy a person so hard they would kill themselves. I doubt any employee would do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has this been debunked yet? I don't think I've seen it posted anywhere.

http://i.imgur.com/t72MgQn.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    The Blizzard NDA lawsuit would probably destroy a person so hard they would kill themselves.
    Sign me up.
    Anyone got an actual leak with all details?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I'm really hoping LFR will finally be removed in the next expansion. There is no need for it anymore given all the group finder tools we have now.
    ROFL, Jay and his jokes. you want all raids removed? MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cause thats how you get raiding removed

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    It's reaching "Fun with Flags with Dr Sheldon Cooper" levels of cringe. AKA it's getting funny because it's cringy as f*ck.
    WTF Mr. Froglegs! dont you call "Fun with Flags" cringeworthy! Its the best show on YT!

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Depending on the wording of that last sentence--and whether it's possible to destroy/kill a soul--the Ebon Blade could have just removed his hatred, leaving him thinking clearer.
    True, but I think a combination of Daelin (important because we know Jaina and Kul'tiras), plus us following up on a Burning Crusade throwback expansion and possibly leading into one with themes of Wrath, PLUS Bolvar being brought back suddenly, PLUS the team saying there were all kinds of hints for next expansion littered around make me think this is one of those hints.

Remember how the demon orb corrupted that one Warden, which lead directly to Illidan? I think this is something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I don't think we will get any leak until maybe the day before Blizzcon by some guy that accidently sees something. The Blizzard NDA lawsuit would probably destroy a person so hard they would kill themselves. I doubt any employee would do that.
    That's the sort of thing I can see Geoff Keighley doing when he finally snaps under the weight of all those memes.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Most were actually flat and wide open areas.
    1. Both starting zones, but I'll count it only as one since it was one per faction.
    2. Nagrand was flat for the most part.
    3. Talador was flat.

Gorgrond had a vast open area near the middle, but I wont count that.
    SMV - Now granted, I could be wrong here, I only played through once on Alliance, but weren't most of the POIs concentrated on the edges of the zone where the terrain isn't flat?
    FFR - We're counting this as a flat zone despire War'gol, Bladespire, Daggermaw Ravine, Stonefury Cliffs, Magnarok? The only "flat portions" were Crackling Planes (We were barely there) and Grom'gar. Actually I'll toss Iron Siegeworks into the flat category as well since it's "flat enough."
    Nagrand - Parts of it were flat, sure, but it wasn't "flat for the most part." Not with ROB, Broken Precipice, Grommash'ar, Stonecrag Gorge and all of those POIS on the cliffs.
    Talador - Looks flat on the map, but our prepackaged quest route (Since questing on rails is now set in stone) had us interacting specifically with the steep/cliff/mountainous areas of the zone.

Let's ignore the flat v. not flat debate for a moment, though. Do you honestly not feel that these zones are crowded/theme park-y/inorganic?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    That's.... interesting.

If it's not Daelin... what if it's his son? Or what if Davy Jones killed his son?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    We got a new one Echoes of the Deep:

Quote Originally Posted by kandrakars View Post
    Azshara and her minions have absorbed the lifeblood of Azeroth which is leaking from the wound and returned back into the depths of the sea. We have to follow them back into the depths of the sea and fight Azshara and her forces in Nazjatar.

New max level: 120
    Zones will be bound to the seafloor so no swimming but still underwater.
    New neutral race is naga, illidari ones
    Subraces
    6 new zones, one being Nazjatar itself which is 120 only
    18 dungeons due to an expanded m+ system
    2 raids, first tier is a smaller one dealing with a lesser old god threat. the second tier is the palace in Nazjatar
    Your very own submarine which helps you traverse the depths of the world in an easier way
    Everything is staged from the island of Kul'Tiras, which is used in a similar way to Broken shore.
    Main characters will be Jaina, Sylvanas, Anduin, Thrall and the elemental lords
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyzyTL View Post
    So, after reading 1000 pages i decided to sign up so i could shit chat here too <3 hi there
    Welcome to the club

Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    Has this been debunked yet? I don't think I've seen it posted anywhere.

http://i.imgur.com/t72MgQn.jpg
    You must be new here. Thats been around since before Legion announcement. Just look at the date it was uploaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    ROFL, Jay and his jokes. you want all raids removed? MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cause thats how you get raiding removed

WTF Mr. Froglegs! dont you call "Fun with Flags" cringeworthy! Its the best show on YT!
    Because it reaches such high levels of cringe it becomes funny. Don't get me wrong André, I'm a MASSIVE fan of Dr. Sheldon Cooper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ralilioth View Post
    You must be new here. Thats been around since before Legion announcement. Just look at the date it was uploaded.
    You ARE new here since you don't get it....

Deleted
    so much nope

Quote Originally Posted by KeyzyTL View Post
    So, after reading 1000 pages i decided to sign up so i could shit chat here too <3 hi there
    Welcome aboard matey!

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    That's.... interesting.

If it's not Daelin... what if it's his son? Or what if Davy Jones killed his son?
    I think Davy Jones is still Alverold, but Bolvar may ressurect Daelin to fight him (for some reason).

Maybe Bolvar and Azshara will play chess with Daelin and Alverold as their respective pawns? Ghosts versus old gods?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Sounds good to me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Main Characters will be... Thrall
    Pack it up, lads, this one's it.