Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Id unsubscribe straight up. I don't have a problem with them and don't see them as toxic but I'm not going to play a subscription mmo that doesn't include customization in that sub.

Cash Shop is different imo because that's extra stuff that doesn't affect the baseline content at all. Even the pets are balanced and kept in line for pet battles.

I've spent money on the cash shop, especially for the charities but nah. Id imagine it would be a mix of that, people that don't care at all and then people that were gonna quit anyways and try to make it about that.

It would be the new flying garbage.
    The only way I'd be ok with it is if they added game time in teh loot boxes. That way you could also get game time with them as well. So say you spend $15 on loot boxes you are guaranteed a month of time plus 10 boxes or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    One thing... Do you know the Muffin Man?

I'm joking. Do you know when the D-Day is???
    Actually, I have no clueeeee

- - - Updated - - -

This music plays in my head as we get closer to Blizzcon
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYmEEs4KOvk
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelmurc View Post
    The only way I'd be ok with it is if they added game time in teh loot boxes. That way you could also get game time with them as well. So say you spend $15 on loot boxes you are guaranteed a month of time plus 10 boxes or whatever.
    That's not profitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    You have to be really stupid with a hate boner for blizzard or really naive if you think loot boxes have more evidence and more likely than kul'tiras.
    There are objectively more strings and changes related to that than there was for one set of armor labelled Kul'Tiras. It's been insanely successful in OW and HS, and the revamp in HotS shot up both it's player base and revenue. If you sincerely think they'll keep their antiquated store for much longer and all these changes and strings are going to go unused, you have to be really fucking stupid.

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-10-27 at 04:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Id unsubscribe straight up. I don't have a problem with them and don't see them as toxic but I'm not going to play a subscription mmo that doesn't include customization in that sub.

Cash Shop is different imo because that's extra stuff that doesn't affect the baseline content at all. Even the pets are balanced and kept in line for pet battles.

I've spent money on the cash shop, especially for the charities but nah. Id imagine it would be a mix of that, people that don't care at all and then people that were gonna quit anyways and try to make it about that.

It would be the new flying garbage.
    Dunno why you'd assume you can't also get them from just playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    yeah no more like

Nb: priest, mage, warlock, hunter
    Ve: priest, mage, warlock, hunter

especially druids, dks, palas wont work for them war mayhaps as fifth
    Not sure what you are talking about.

Nightborne have plenty of casters of any given type. They have rogues. They just embraced druidism to cure their addiction, so they'd obviously start having druid trainees. They have hunters, and they have warriors.

High Elves do not deal with fel magic, so they would not have warlocks. They have rogues, they have hunters. They have paladins as part of the Argent Crusade, and for that reason they'd likely have DKs as well.

Seven each, a new druid option for Horde and Paladin option for Alliance.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2017-10-27 at 03:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    Just one thing to confirm about DressedHorse.m2 aka SeaBraid Stallion.
    The sound files that we were talking about, that are called SeabraidStallion are actually Paladin Class Mount sound files. We didn't had filenames before for Paladin Class Mount, and Blizzard for one sound file can have 3 different name entries.
    Today I just discovered Sound\Creature\HolyHorse\MON_HolyHorse_....ogg files. When I found them out I don't see anymore seabraid stallion files as unknown because they are actually share paladin class mount sound fileid's.

That's the reason why there are some ghost sounds ppl complained about.

Only thing i couldn't found yet is:
    # 1724059 MON_SeabraidStallion_JumpLand_01
    # 1724060 MON_SeabraidStallion_JumpLand_02
    # 1724061 MON_SeabraidStallion_JumpLand_03
    And they are new added in 7.3.2
    Ah, bummer, that's a strike against ghost horse.

Did I miss anything in 1500 pages of nothing?

I must know!

The weird unexpected level cap and it being the only leak so far to mention loot boxes, which no leaker would add to make theirs sound "likeable", lend some credence to the Dark Legacy expansion tbh (not to mention it's the only fucking one with Kul'tiras in the name)

I just hope the name is a placeholder.

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    There are objectively more strings and changes related to that than there was for one set of armor labelled Kul'Tiras. It's been insanely successful in OW and HS, and the revamp in HotS shot up both it's player base and revenue. If you sincerely think they'll keep their antiquated store for much longer and all these changes and strings are going to go unused, you have to be really fucking stupid.
    I knew there was a store revamp, but were there actually lootbox strings?
    Last edited by EbaumsTipster; 2017-10-27 at 03:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yelmurc View Post
    "So you pay your regular sub and get a ton of lootboxes for free"

What?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Seven each, a new druid option for Horde and Paladin option for Alliance.
    no thats not how blizzard would do that.
    and voidelfs have contact to the void aka locks possible.
    and the highborn were not cured by druidism thats made up sillyness.

apart from that I dont see neither VE nor NB coming in the next xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Well then. Strange. Might there have been someone near you with the mount? Not sure if the audio transfers to other people or if only the person riding it can hear it.

I find it highly suspicious that Blizz would add a mount with creaky noises and then for you to hear creaky noises and the 2 not to be related, so it's still my best guess.
    that's the thing though, there wasn't anyone around with that mount. it was mostly ocean/wave noise. plus it sounded more like an ambient loop than a mount noise.

If I have to buy loot boxes to access content I already buy an expansion pack for, and pay a sub for, I will actually quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Honestly rattling off the same 6 classes for each kinda made me realize how boring this option would be, again...
    Truthfully, that's just a part of most new races. They tend to be skins, not really much new as content. Curious though...as you see both as new races, how do you feel they would tie in story-wise to the next expansion, if at all? I mostly just ask as previous new races have all fit in with the story in some form or another.

no thats not how blizzard would do that.

apart from that I dont see neither VE nor NB coming in the next xpac.
    Contact with the void =/= warlocks, see shadow priests and sub rogues. High Elves are decidedly anti-fel magic.

I don't know what to say if you think Nightborne weren't cured by druidism. I guess actually do the Suramar quest line.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2017-10-27 at 04:02 AM.

I'm trying to wrap my head around what exactly would be in a WoW loot box. Like special armor and mounts? Wouldn't you run out of stuff pretty quick?

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I'm trying to wrap my head around what exactly would be in a WoW loot box. Like special armor and mounts? Wouldn't you run out of stuff pretty quick?
    This is the best refutation to the people who think loot boxes are coming. What the hell would you put in them?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vonclark View Post
    This is the best refutation to the people who think loot boxes are coming. What the hell would you put in them?
    Sub races? , mounts from drops?
    don't get me wrong I don't want them or think they will be out in for a second

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    That's not profitable.
    The people who are already paying $15 a month get sub time plus some boxes to make it more tolerable. If they add enough items for the boxes, people will average more than the $15 a month on boxes which is a profit. They just need to keep the loot box item train going.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    "So you pay your regular sub and get a ton of lootboxes for free"

What?
    I saying if they want to make it more tolerable to players who are already paying them $15 a month, make a deal that if they keep spending that amount then you get some loot boxes each month. But if they can add enough loot to the boxes they can increase the average spent per month to over $15 for the player base.

Do you know anthing about lore? those are polar opposites.