10+ Year Old Account
    Well, earlier someone talked about one of the void planet sprites stiven found, someone said it resembled the azeroth logo on the World of Warcraft Logo, and i worked a little here to try to match it with the basic vanilla frame.
    It's not a good work as i did it fairly quickly trying to maintain proportions a little bit.
    But it could fit as something for the logo, although it's in a different folder, it could be some form of hint.
    https://imgur.com/B6FMmZb

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    This is excellent. I wouldn't mind a shadowlands expansion either.

Plus, it kind of breaks the mold of every other leak.
    Thing is, would a Shadowlands expansion be? It's about the Dead and Death itself.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Thing is, would a Shadowlands expansion be? It's about the Dead and Death itself.
    This. It fits in what a lot of us have been speculating: Loa, ghosts, Daelin, Void Elves, Azshara, yadda yadda. Probably a "radical" way of advertising South Seas (same way Illidan was on the cover of an expansion he barely appears in).

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    This is excellent. I wouldn't mind a shadowlands expansion either.

Plus, it kind of breaks the mold of every other leak.
    Wouldn't it all be darkness and death? I don't know if that would be a good theme for a whole expansion.

Maybe if it was a place that we explored in both realms, all colorful and lively in Azeroth and darkened and decayed in the Shadowlands. That could be interesting. Kind of like the Upside Down from Stranger Things.

Quote Originally Posted by Draedarr View Post
    Well, earlier someone talked about one of the void planet sprites stiven found, someone said it resembled the azeroth logo on the World of Warcraft Logo, and i worked a little here to try to match it with the basic vanilla frame.
    It's not a good work as i did it fairly quickly trying to maintain proportions a little bit.
    But it could fit as something for the logo, although it's in a different folder, it could be some form of hint.
    https://imgur.com/B6FMmZb
    Nice work. Interesting to see it there. unfortunately, the nature of circles can make this applicable to almost everything(planets/logos/backdrops/etc). Guess we'll see soon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Wouldn't it all be darkness and death? I don't know if that would be a good theme for a whole expansion.

Maybe if it was a place that we explored in both realms, all colorful and lively in Azeroth and darkened and decayed in the Shadowlands. That could be interesting. Kind of like the Upside Down from Stranger Things.
    Or something like the Dark World like in Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I bet next expansion's logo will be be blue / yellow themed and feature N'Zoth strangling Azeroth with his tentacles.

Why would that be a bad thing? I think a dark gritty expantion would be awsome. I figured legion would be that way but most of the zones weren't that way at all. But yeah i think it would be cool if both avenues were persued at once.

That's what I pictured. South Seas expansion, with the walls of the Shadowlands/Emerald Dream weakening(as both are realms outside ours, but mirroring Azeroth in different aspects). Areas where the walls have broken and you have sections of zones decaying or vivid and primitive. N'zoth and the Naga actively trying to break down the final walls and bring the end of Azeroth as we know it.

I'm betting Azshara is no longer just her Naga self. All those years dealing with N'zoth, her sanity must be fractured. I'd love to see a "joker"-esque edge to her, keep her sinister and sly, with a hint of insanity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Nice work. Interesting to see it there. unfortunately, the nature of circles can make this applicable to almost everything(planets/logos/backdrops/etc). Guess we'll see soon!
    Yes, that's the problem, and considering that all tends to point towards Kul'Tiras, i would not mind seeing something like this in a future patch logo

Again, Legion was a colorful expansion that featured demons in it up to 7.2 and the Broken Shores where it became REALLY dark. I believe it would be something similar to that.

Or something like the Dark World like in Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past.
    But do those worlds interact? Like, can you change something in one world and have an effect in the other? That'd be the interesting mechanic.

It's also something they've tested a lot with phasing. Like the Desolate Host.

Just got out of university! Something has changes within the air. Can you feel it? True leaks are coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    But do those worlds interact? Like, can you change something in one world and have an effect in the other? That'd be the interesting mechanic.

It's also something they've tested a lot with phasing. Like the Desolate Host.
    I...don't recall to be honest :-( It's been awhile. That aside, the idea itself is nice. I mean what would X area be like if shrouded in death or whatnot.

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Just got out of university! Something has changes within the air. Can you feel it? True leaks are coming.
    Please. I hope you hold the truth!

Would anyone else like to see the boat/zeppelin system of fast travel used again in some capacity?

Dating sim. Just like Azuregos tried to fuck Anara, we too shall get spirit healers some D.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Again, Legion was a colorful expansion that featured demons in it up to 7.2 and the Broken Shores where it became REALLY dark. I believe it would be something similar to that.
    I don't consider Legion a colorful expansion. The Broken Isles are fairly ugly and hostile, intentionally so. Maybe Val'sharah, but even that is full of corruption.

And even then, that's a piece of land in Azeroth. Plantlife, animals, rivers and all.

The Shadowlands are the realm of death, it would all look like Helheim. Not specifically vrykul themed, but... dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlastet View Post
    Please. I hope you hold the truth!
    Brace yourself my son, for soon we shall bathe in the light of these glorious leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Would anyone else like to see the boat/zeppelin system of fast travel used again in some capacity?
    Im all for the old travel options, no more portals in like every town, no 3 hearthstones
    - He who moves first always wins -