Small correction that was 2 years ago they announced Legion, it released last year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    Small correction that was 2 years ago they announced Legion, it released last year.
    You are right. Doesn't change my point though

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    While I don't expect a reveal at Gamescom, it still can happen. They could still announce it at Gamescom but leave details for Blizzcon.
    Until that tweet I thought there was still cance for Gamescom, but now? No way, its gonna be blizzcon reveal.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    You are right. Doesn't change my point though
    I does not and I agree with it. In fact I think the positive reaction to how they introduced Legion influenced their decision to most likely do the same thing again.

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    So, we take detour like Mists of Pandaria and fight another faction leader gone crazy?
    I'm fine with that as a premise, switching to Azshara at the end.

Deleted
    In design departments everyone knows that seasons (content) are often characterized by specific color themes.
    That Yellowish/Bronze tint around her looks kinda unnatural.
    Light or Time energy?
    is it the Iris in her hands?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouroborus View Post
    In design departments everyone knows that seasons (content) are often characterized by specific color themes.
    Light or Time energy?
    Last we checked the Focusing Iris is still at Dalaran. So unless she takes it with her at the start of Legion(Which is hard to swallow considering how Jaina disappears)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    i also expecti a blizzcon reveal
    tho, i love how they did the legion reveal.

firs the reveal trailer at gamescom, a cinematic teaser, then some talk.
    during blizzcon we get the full expansion cinematic and the rest info.

Formerly known as Arafal

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Until that tweet I thought there was still cance for Gamescom, but now? No way, its gonna be blizzcon reveal.
    Outside of arguments that are clearly in favor of Gamescom, why they would put Kul Tiras files in 7.3, not 7.3.5 PTR? It doesn't make sense to start hype train in July, when reveal is November.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Outside of arguments that are clearly in favor of Gamescom, why they would put Kul Tiras files in 7.3, not 7.3.5 PTR? It doesn't make sense to start hype train in July, when reveal is November.
    Some kul tiras files were in even before 7.3.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroborus View Post
    Light or Time energy?
    I also thought it looked like the focusing iris. Its location aside, it makes sense for any story involving Jaina. I find the "Bronze tint" hinting at bronze dragonflight to be a bit far fetched tough, even if the next expansion is indeed timeless focused.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet1519 View Post
    Seems likely that it'll be a Naga based expansion since we know we need to deal the N'zoth soon, before we move on to the Void Lords, and we know that Azshara is up to something in the Tomb.
    Continue the ritual!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Some kul tiras files were in even before 7.3.
    I'm talking about this specific armor sets with Kul Tiras map - any of that was in files before 7.3? It isn't fragment of texture or unfinished model - it is something complete, but never used in game. Clearly it is a hint - something like Suramar cloak in 6.2 (less subtle, but "hidden").

7+ Year Old Account
    The happy place inside your soul, oh wait..
    Speaking of the demon hunter order hall thing, is there anyway we can see kul tiras on that azeroth map?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I love this! Finally it's Jaina's time
    If it's like "Sylvanas time" we can stay chill... Sylvanas's plot has been virtually abandoned at half expansion... maybe will have future implications, but not for now.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Expansion reveal is VERY likely to be at Gamescom. They will reveal the 7.3 release date (releasing likely a week later) and trailer patch and discuss the raid.

They will then end with a samll teaser for the next expansion. Probably with a small cinematic similar to the Guldan' discovering Illidan one in 2015.

I don't think we will get a lot of info but there will likely be a small 1 minute cinematic involving Jaina and the Kul'tiras Island. And we will get an expansion name and art. I believe this to be 90% chance of happening, if you follow my post history I have been right about quite a few release speculations in the past.

The focus will still be on 7.3 mostly and possibly 7.3.5 at Gamescom but expect a small teaser and reveal.
    Last edited by Richardbro; 2017-08-04 at 06:35 PM.
    Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    If it's like "Sylvanas time" we can stay chill... Sylvanas's plot has been virtually abandoned at half expansion... maybe will have future implications, but not for now.
    Well, Sylvanas was poster girl when we already had the expansion announced and released. Jaina could be the poster girl of the upcoming expansion. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    Expansion reveal is VERY likely to be at Gamescom. They will reveal the 7.3 release date (releasing likely a week later) and trailer patch and discuss the raid.

They will then end with a samll teaser for the next expansion. Probably with a small cinematic similar to the Guldan' discovering Illidan one in 2015.

I don't think we will get a lot of info but there will likely be a small 1 minute cinematic involving Jaina and the Kul'tiras Island. And we will get an expansion name and art. I believe this to be 90% chance of happening, if you follow my post history I have been right about quite a few release speculations in the past.

The focus will still be on 7.3 mostly and possibly 7.3.5 at Gamescom but expect a small teaser and reveal.
    I agree but do not think they will name the expansion there. I think we get a 30-60 second teaser with nothing concrete and then it changes to a blue sea looking WoW logo but with no expansion title.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Ion is the lead game designer, he would be there anyway.
    Yea i know. pretty big for him to be there. mostly he'd only go out to events for promoting something new.

Quote Originally Posted by ralilioth View Post
    Yea i know. pretty big for him to be there. mostly he'd only go out to events for promoting something new.
    If you haven't followed before, Tom Chilton was going to every Gamescom talking about random patches relevant at the time, sometimes repeating asked questions just to show presence and promote wow to mainly the european crowd, Ion being there is no different.
    Can't really know yet what they are planning for us.