Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    @Roudene Here is what I currently have. If anyone has anymore feel free to send them. I am going to make another thread a few weeks after its announced with a 'Hall of Fame' of sorts with all the fake ones and much better formatting. I KNOW I AM MISSING SOME PM ME MISSING ONES!

To Mods; If its too long delete it, don't infract me > : (
    list

You are doing very good work here. I would say God's work, but I'm an atheist.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    So, having fun with Cluemancer's leak again, here are my thoughts!
    The thrid death probably refers to the Wounding.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    You forgot streamers saying vague things on stream/ social media and us taking it as they have insider info.
    Oh yeah, and it turned out to be a streamer announcing they were having their first kid. People raged.

I also remember poor Rygarius just tweeting about how much he had to type to meet a deadline and we all assumed Beta patch notes.

The thrid death probably refers to the Wounding.
    Yep, that or something even bigger happening after. Which would fit that "Before the Storm" book quite nicely!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Wasn't blood mentioned by the in-game prophets tho? I don't remember if it was before or after his post if at all.
    True, magni mentions rivers of blood in the 7.2 scenario. But most took it as a figure of speech until we saw silithus

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    With regard to the Cluemancer leak, though:

New playable race:
    • It's an honor to receive the gift of wyrm skin from you.

-Draenei: Lightforged
    -Dwarves: Dark Iron
    -Night Elves: (Could Hint at Nightborne, though Void Elves fit I guess)
    -Others: N/A

But, with regard to the "Not all of us despise our children" bit, what else could that possibly refer to besides Vrykul? Are they an Alliance only race? A subrace for Humans? If so, why is there no "Human:" prefacing the hint.

Same with the Horde bit, the first three are obvious, and the final bit seemingly refers to Ogres, but there's a similar problem with the format. Plus, Ogres definitely don't fit as a subrace for Orcs.

Given the format, and the problems with a potential Ogre subrace, the leak would suggest that we're getting subraces, Ogres and Vrykul, and another playable race involving "wyrm skin." Seems like a tall order.
    I read that as meaning three new races: one neutral (wyrm skin), one Alliance (Vrykul) and one Horde (ogre).

WHich is too good to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    If you'd like a more realsitic interpretation of the "new playable race":

The most likely candidate for worgen subrace would be dragonmen. They use the same skeleton/animations, and a fairly hefty group of Gilneans who remained in the country/city after the Forsaken were driven back out were infused with black dragon blood during the vents of the Fangs legendary quest.
    Nice recall that a black dragon was influencing the gilneans in Cataclysm. But then, the wyrm skin thing would be listed as a worgen subrace, instead of a new race.

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    I hope someone at Blizzcon during the Q&A panel will ask Why Y'rel did not show up in Legion...
    I would love this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I read that as meaning three new races: one neutral (wyrm skin), one Alliance (Vrykul) and one Horde (ogre).

WHich is too good to be true.

Nice recall that a black dragon was influencing the gilneans in Cataclysm. But then, the wyrm skin thing would be listed as a worgen subrace, instead of a new race.
    Imagine how pissed horde players would be if ally got dragons...

So, having fun with Cluemancer's leak again, here are my thoughts!
    Here's my original guesses:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post47377505

What other prophet do we have apart from Velen? Wrathion?
    Zul, obviously.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd be excited for dragonkins!
    Was it VoS that also mentioned dragons as a race or was that some other leak? I remember a few and am trying to see if theres any similar info in them (i know vos was fake)

10+ Year Old Account
    True, magni mentions rivers of blood in the 7.2 scenario. But most took it as a figure of speech until we saw silithus
    He mentioned Sand to, a burning wound or something like that.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Was it VoS that also mentioned dragons as a race or was that some other leak? I remember a few and am trying to see if theres any similar info in them (i know vos was fake)
    I think so!

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Here's my original guesses:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post47377505

Zul, obviously.
    We converge on many points haha! And yes Zul, of course, why did I not think of him?

Imagine how pissed horde players would be if ally got dragons...
    I’ll be happy for them, finally a race that isn’t lame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    I do kinda want to just put this thread on hold until the reveal to not have anything spoiled, there always seems to be a form of leak no matter what, but there's been so many this year that the real one has probably been ignored.

I still think it's that Cluemancer guy though seeing as he said "The power is in the blood" way before we knew anything about the wound, he was also right about the subraces and that there would be no news the upcoming weeks (he said this before gamescom)

Here's what he said: ( http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...5#post47062585 )

• Draenei: stay with us, who forged by light. (Lightforged Draenei)
    • Night elves: high bloodline - high responsibility. (Works with the void elves)
    • Taurens: the winds of winter call us. (Could be Taunka but it also works for Highmountain Tauren as the mountain gives off the winter vibe)
    • Our strength is in the blood. And let us not leave their blessing in these dark days. <- Could be Azeroth's blood or just that the guy got a EXTREMELY lucky guess.
    • Don’t expect news in the near weeks.

Though, it seems awfully specific to be a proper leak, I can't remember there ever being a leak that revealed as much info as this. But I guess we'll just see.
    Ehh, I just read through the whole thing and most of the riddles/quotes/lines can point to about ten different things. The reason a leak like this sounds credible is because we fill in the gaps in our head using our own imagination. Also I don't see how the bit about blood could have anything to do with the wound -- it could be referring to just about anything related to blood.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think so!

We converge on many points haha! And yes Zul, of course, why did I not think of him?
    Wasn't Medivh a prophet in Warcraft 3? And he does return alive and well in Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Cluemancer post does not contain anything obviously different to the general gist of most leaks, just worded very vaguely so people latch on to it.
    It also hints at Old Gods, Azshara, pirates, South Seas, subraces bla bla. In short, nothing all that original, people just project their own assumptions onto vague riddles, just like they think fortune-tellers predicted exactly what would happen, despite using very vague statements and you filling in the blanks.

Which one is VoS?

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    The Cluemancer post does not contain anything obviously different to the general gist of most leaks, just worded very vaguely so people latch on to it.
    It also hints at Old Gods, Azshara, pirates, South Seas, subraces bla bla. In short, nothing all that original, people just project their own assumptions onto vague riddles, just like they think fortune-tellers predicted exactly what would happen, despite using very vague statements and you filling in the blanks.
    I have sadly come to agree with this. Mainly because of the Pirates and South Seas stuff.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Ehh, I just read through the whole thing and most of the riddles/quotes/lines can point to about ten different things. The reason a leak like this sounds credible is because we fill in the gaps in our head using our own imagination. Also I don't see how the bit about blood could have anything to do with the wound -- it could be referring to just about anything related to blood.
    It has to do with Silithus (presumably) because in the datamined VO after antorus the titans blood is mentioned as being powerful and must be protected

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Exactly. It just reads like Il'gynoth fanfiction.