Quote Originally Posted by Scosmistress View Post
    World of Warcraft: The Old World

Level to 120
    Kul Tiras, Trolls, Nerubians in a forest of some sort (pyramid-like structures everywhere), a garden straight out of Game of Thrones but underwater
    A new race called Liondorei, looks like same old Night Elves carrying Alliance flags

Sylvanas and Jaina

Never thought I would be the one doing this, i feel incredibly excited and a little bit paranoid. Cya.
    wat

/10chars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    ...okay this would also be epic
    A nice little three way battleground. Count me in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    UnGoro was also random, same with Kara. They stated before that if it does happen, it's accidental BUT that they doo take inspiration one from the other.
    They'd have to, Hearthstone IS based on Warcraft lore so it's obvious where they look. Back to Westfall though, there was some pop culture stuff going on(The CSI stuff and Blanchy dying.... NEVER FORGET) but it didn't take the whole narrative over. Westfall had some nice stuff but not as much as say Vash'ir/Hyjal.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Hearthstone choose their expansions based on things children like to mimic when they play. Gadgetzan was supposed to be about Police VS bandits, Un'goro about Dinosaurs, and now we're having pirates.

Though, I do think Blizzard is starting to understand that both games can be used to hype each other, So I do think we'll see a revamp of Tanaris to fit Hearthstone. They already a lot of concept arts, so that chews some parts of the job. (See the post I recently posted)

That personal loot change and the FoS for Zul'Farrak are definitely suspect. Maybe an old world revamp actually is happening.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    They'd have to, Hearthstone IS based on Warcraft lore so it's obvious where they look. Back to Westfall though, there was some pop culture stuff going on(The CSI stuff and Blanchy dying.... NEVER FORGET) but it didn't take the whole narrative over. Westfall had some nice stuff but not as much as say Vash'ir/Hyjal.
    What I meant was that they said while the games aren't planned together, WoW can also take inspiration from Hearthstone.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

On the mention of the Gadgetzan Hearthstone expansion. One of the MAIN leaders of the 3 clans was a Zandalari troll.

https://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Kazakus

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baedril View Post
    The real leak is the friends we made along the way.
    You're going to make my eyes leak. *sniffle*

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOREAN DAVE View Post
    That personal loot change and the FoS for Zul'Farrak are definitely suspect. Maybe an old world revamp actually is happening.
    Hope so, we're due on since cata zones are now older than Vanilla zones were when cata dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Scosmistress View Post
    World of Warcraft: The Old World

Level to 120
    Kul Tiras, Trolls, Nerubians in a forest of some sort (pyramid-like structures everywhere), a garden straight out of Game of Thrones but underwater
    A new race called Liondorei, looks like same old Night Elves carrying Alliance flags

Sylvanas and Jaina

Never thought I would be the one doing this, i feel incredibly excited and a little bit paranoid. Cya.
    Liondorei? Playable? Sounds weird, a very "wat" 'leak'

#Shadochi4WoWLeadGameDesigner2k18
    If this happens, you better get me a jobin the financial/commercial department!

Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    Liondorei? Playable? Sounds weird, a very "wat" 'leak'
    Second time we're seeing that Old World leak, but they were liandorei before, and it was a confederate sub-race name not a new race. Everything else fits.
    Last edited by madokbro; 2017-10-29 at 07:04 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    If this happens, you better get me a jobin the financial/commercial department!
    First order of business: Taylor Swift at the closing ceremony of Blizzcon2k18

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allifeur- View Post
    Hearthstone choose their expansions based on things children like to mimic when they play. Gadgetzan was supposed to be about Police VS bandits, Un'goro about Dinosaurs, and now we're having pirates.
    So how will they do cowboys and indians? Tauren can play the indians but who are the cowboys?

First order of business: Taylor Swift at the closing ceremony of Blizzcon2k18
    Are you a villain? Are you trying to ruin blizzcon?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    @Balager - Westfall VS Gnolls... Or something in Draenor ?

Quote Originally Posted by AstralNader View Post
    On the mention of the Gadgetzan Hearthstone expansion. One of the MAIN leaders of the 3 clans was a Zandalari troll.

https://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Kazakus
    He's a dragon in the form of a troll

now i´ve got an 11 months vacation from my work. hope they will release the addon in that time

ot: All leaks look shitty right now. lets hope da real thing is way better.

Quote Originally Posted by Allifeur- View Post
    @Balager - Westfall VS Gnolls... Or something in Draenor ?
    Man, completely out of topic, but any chance you (role)play on Kirin Tor - EU?

Quote Originally Posted by PaterMDx View Post
    now i´ve got an 11 months vacation from my work. hope they will release the addon in that time

ot: All leaks look shitty right now. lets hope da real thing is way better.
    what kind of vacation is that
    - He who moves first always wins -