Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    So since everyone is pretty sure this is gonna be Kul'tiras/South Seas oriented what are some names for the expansion you can come up with?

World of Warcraft: The Second Age of Men
    World of Warcraft: The Rising Tide

So since everyone is pretty sure this is gonna be Kul'tiras/South Seas oriented what are some names for the expansion you can come up with?

World of Warcraft: The Tides of War.

Although I doubt the expansion will be naval, because in Key Art we can barely see Jaina's.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Quote Originally Posted by DelusionalBear View Post
    2016 blizzcon Sylvanas

Well, to be fair now, that didn't announce an Expansion. Hell, Garrosh was on the 2013 Key art, and we all know what that gave.

Either way, we're going to get an Azshara/N'zoth Expansion. You can't question that at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mushkins View Post

We can definitely say that she doesn't look villainous for sure.
    I'm calling it right now. We chat with Jaina, we get an easter egg, where she mentions our power growth, only for her to stop talking, go in complete shot, walk backwards for a bit, and realize that we not only fought/killed a Titan, but we also helped with Sargeras'....7.3 Spoilery things...if ya know what I mean.

Watch it happen, and watch her see us in fear, and shock. It'd be nice, for famous NPC's to know our struggle back at the Broken Isles, as well as Argus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    No offense, that's horrible.
    I hope blizzard will sneakily use already trademarked titles again in order to keep it silent. I just really loved the title "Tides of darkness" from tft
    None taken.

So south seas expansion all but certain? If so, does that mean that Naga neutral race is also a pretty big possibility?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhamses View Post
    So south seas expansion all but certain? If so, does that mean that Naga neutral race is also a pretty big possibility?
    I hope not.

I hope not.
    Seems like the perfect expansion to introduce them honestly. Especially after our Naga encounters in Legion....

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like the perfect expansion to introduce them honestly. Especially after our Naga encounters in Legion....
    But Nagas are so limited. What are their mounts? Or do you give them legs? Would that make them still Naga then? And how are they wearing boots?

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    I'm calling it right now. We chat with Jaina, we get an easter egg, where she mentions our power growth, only for her to stop talking, go in complete shot, walk backwards for a bit, and realize that we not only fought/killed a Titan, but we also helped with Sargeras'....7.3 Spoilery things...if ya know what I mean.

Watch it happen, and watch her see us in fear, and shock. It'd be nice, for famous NPC's to know our struggle back at the Broken Isles, as well as Argus.
    Why would she see any champion in fear? I could see her being surprised we managed to do things, but it's not like she isn't stronger than any given champion.

But Nagas are so limited. What are their mounts? Or do you give them legs? Would that make them still Naga then? And how are they wearing boots?
    Several races in the game don't wear boots, they have a band around their legs instead. Don't see why Naga would be any different.

As for mounts, I think them transforming into elven form to ride traditional mounts works. They could also be able to move faster in the water and not require air in their Naga form. Would make people choose them much more readily in a water-based expansion.

7+ Year Old Account
    oh pls, we have several races that dont wear boots as boots should be worn.

the only problem with naga being a playable race is the jumping animation.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    oh pls, we have several races that dont wear boots as boots should be worn.

They wont jump to event out DH's double jump.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

snakes do jump pretty fine, with the humanoid ones would not be a problem

the only problem is neutral thing

neutral race is bullshit, or give 2 or give nothing

It's easy enough for them to mount on a regular mount, but I'd imagine their racial mount would be something that uses the animation that the Red Flying Cloud and Flying Carpets use. Actually, there's a ton of really neat mounts they could do with Naga assets, like a floating palanquin/throne within one of those bubbles they use to capture people/shield themselves, or lesser kraken that you ride on (or that carries you in one tentacle) that ondulates across the ground, or something akin to the Red Flying Cloud that slides along on magically generated water (similar to Poseidon in smite, if you're familiar with that).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    It's easy enough for them to mount on a regular mount, but I'd imagine their racial mount would be something that uses the animation that the Red Flying Cloud and Flying Carpets use. Actually, there's a ton of really neat mounts they could do with Naga assets, like a floating palanquin/throne within one of those bubbles they use to capture people/shield themselves, or lesser kraken that you ride on (or that carries you in one tentacle) that ondulates across the ground, or something akin to the Red Flying Cloud that slides along on magically generated water (similar to Poseidon in smite, if you're familiar with that).
    if they make naga playable i demand a murloc mount.

either really riding a murloc, or a murloc is holding a disc on which you are standing on.

Formerly known as Arafal

Seems very likely. They've talked about an expansion with ships before.

Blizzard are smart enough to get around problems like that (just like how they introduced Demon Hunter wings without it being always in your face or having it be super overpowered etc.). Maybe curl the tail around the mounts and so on. Either way, don't give them legs. It will ruin what the race is all about.

7+ Year Old Account

World of Warcraft: Fury of the Sea

10+ Year Old Account
    If we do get an Azshara/N'Zoth expansion, I'll be very interested to see what I and others have been able to correctly predict might happen.

(My guess is that Jaina will become the Avatar of Azeroth!)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Seems very likely. They've talked about an expansion with ships before.
    If they do ships in the next expansion it will be interesting to see how they work

Will they be more like the vindicar or the class hall or maybe even a mix of the two?