Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    They could of done so much better. Like having Farahlon & Shatt Raid would of been better than HFC for sure.
    Farahlon still makes me sad. The quests in Netherstorm that mention how beautiful and grand the fields of Farahlon were before Kael'thas decides to suck all the mana out of it made me wish I could have seen it. Even way back in TBC. Then WoD happened and the first thing I thought of was "I wanna see Farahlon" then it was going to become a patch zone and I thought "fantastic! I can't wait to see how Blizzard makes the zone. Shit's gonna be cool yo."

And then...well..we know what happened. =[
    Ugh, WoD was such a shitshow. With competent writing and devtime it could have been great. Somewhere in the multiverse WoD's potentional was fully realized and it's heralded as one of the great expansions.

Ah..what could have neen

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    She's been a b* long before she met Sargeras or was influenced by the Old Gods. Pretty sure she is no pawn.
    And Gul'dan was craving for Power long before joining the Legion. Pretty sure that makes him no Pawn, right?

You need to realize this: Azshara will NEVER be a Mid-Tier boss, considering that the Champions are already capable of fighting ME, even when empowered by the Master.

And, while the Champions may not bring the Artifacts home, their will power is still 100x greater than needed. Infact, they'll likely gain even stronger Artifacts.

Let's be honest: Azshara is The Black Empire's Gul'dan. Strong af, but still a Pawn. N'zoth is The Black Empire's Kil'jaeden. The head guy in the whole Corruption BS, but still only second to his Creators (AKA, the Void Lords). And now, think about this: What if Azeroth's like the Black Empire's Me? For Example: Sargeras made Azeroth's Champions fight Me, because I was the Dark Titan's ace in the hole. What if this is a similar thing, but with the Void? However, instead of doing what the Champions did to me, they CLEANSE Azeroth, so that she could aid them in their battle against the Void Lords, themselves?

To me, it's the most probable situation, considering we've been getting hints of this "Void Titan" even before WoW Legion's release.
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2017-10-30 at 01:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Arrashi U r cool so I added a little something in your honor 2 me sig #TeamBear (tip: look in the middle of the pic, right of the dark square)

Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post

found it interesting someones character creation deal had what looks like loch'modan as the background for dwarf?
    Nope.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/warlords...or/#characters
    https://i.imgur.com/p5Pi0wU.jpg
    ~Metzen whispered in my ear "it's all ogar now"...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    I like your signature, beary bear-like ʕ ·ᴥ·ʔ
    Indeed Bear Brother
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Tentacles, who wants some more tentaaaacleeeeees?
    It might be a good idea to customize the Draenei/Pandaren/Worgen tail... D
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

@Arrashi U r cool so I added a little something in your honor 2 me sig #TeamBear (tip: look in the middle of the pic, right of the dark square)
    You are the best bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    She's a Naga, he's a human. Clearly the ship is:

Na'man.
    Namor? Or nah man?
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    You are doing gods work here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Namor? Or nah man?
    Nah, man. S'all good, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Ah, here you go, found the actual examples:

inv_chest_leather_legionquest100_b_01
    inv_bracer_leather_draenorquest90_b_01
    inv-wand-1h-pandariaquest-b-01

inv_chest_cloth_kultirasquest_b_01
    I don't think I buy that as 100% proof, or even really close to 100%. Draenor and Pandaria are both the names of the land masses of their respective expansion. Legion is the only one with the name of the expansion in it, and brokenislesquest may have been unnecessarily long. I'm not saying this doesn't point towards Kul Tiras being in the title, because it does, but its not foolproof. What were Wrath of the Lich King and The Burning Crusade leveling items called? I know that's old but still, those expansions have long names that don't include the continents they take place on.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Lordaeron logo... Kul Tiras armor datamined. Boys, we're getting a Kingdoms of Azeroth time-travel expac! It's like WoD but showing the origins of humans instead of orcs.

God, I hope not.
    Or we travel to movie Azeroth
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Thank you all 15 people that individually informed me that pic was from the WOD character creation page

Quote Originally Posted by Marc7 View Post
    What were Wrath of the Lich King and The Burning Crusade leveling items called?
    They were called Development Practices From More Than 10 Years Ago

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    snip
    Man. Battling at the side of a cleansed Titan Azeroth against the Void Lords sounds like an amazing final expansion deal. I just wonder how she (Azeroth) would feel about us if she awakens. We've done a lot of damage to her over the years. But at the same time we protected her time and again against..well..everything.

My vision for Titan Azeroth would be a motherly type. She'd affectionately call us her children and such. The Tauren might just faint if the "Earth Mother" turns out to be Azerorh herself.

So poking through the other Virtual ticket videos (specifically the Music of Blizzard Part 3: The Songs) I'm having trouble placing one of the tracks that's playing while they are talking about Wrath's music.

It starts about 2:19 and runs to 2:30, and sounds like a modified version of the title them (i.e. potentially the new login theme).
    This is something that was sort of brought up before but dismissed by most people as just being nothing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlkLTMU5Ruk

A second pair of ears and thoughts on the Part 3 section would be nice.

Same with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZIcviAiBQ8
    Is this music track from something?

Anything new come in over the last few days?

A bit late to the party but...

Is it the time to slap Lordaeron logo on the hype train graphic?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    So poking through the other Virtual ticket videos (specifically the Music of Blizzard Part 3: The Songs) I'm having trouble placing one of the tracks that's playing while they are talking about Wrath's music.

It starts about 2:19 and runs to 2:30, and sounds like a modified version of the title them (i.e. potentially the new login theme).
    This is something that was sort of brought up before but dismissed by most people as just being nothing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlkLTMU5Ruk

A second pair of ears and thoughts on the Part 3 section would be nice.

Same with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZIcviAiBQ8
    Is this music track from something?
    I'm ready to bet on login screen music, but I guess we won't know until it's here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by reffan View Post
    A bit late to the party but...

Is it the time to slap Lordaeron logo on the hype train graphic?
    @Pantupino What do you think ma'boy?