Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Honestly Antorus might break the 11 week thing. Since it likely will be timed with 7.3.5, which will likely get a few weeks on the PTR as per usual. ESPECIALLY if ther'es hype content.
    Ins't Antorus releasing Tomorrow?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Yeah I know, that's why I quoted you and asked why people are freaking out about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervrak View Post
    If there was no announcement of the next expansion it would certainly make for the most bizarre Blizzcon ever (at least as far as WoW's concerned). What would they talk about for hours at the WoW panels? The new raid? Anything of note is already out there, and anybody that cares enough has already read up on all the encounters or played them on the test realm. What would that leave? Some minor class adjustments planned for a later patch or something? Not exactly Blizzcon material. That would be like Apple having their grand pow-wow in Cupertino last month with every analyst and expert saying they will announce the new I-Phone, then having Tim Cook run out on stage and announce a minor patch to iOS. Needless to say people would be either totally befuddled or pissed off or, most likely, both.
    This is going to be crazy week, so I don't really know what to expect to be talked about here. All I'd say is that anything that is a potential clue for any possibility, will be used (like the Lordaeron logo on PvP stage), no matter how short-lived it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Radon View Post
    11-week rule would put it at 21.11. in US and 22.11. in EU. If it was to open today, there would be some announcement, ToS opening dates were in calendar to details with LFR wings...
    Last edited by Mahmeya; 2017-10-30 at 05:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DKaizerX View Post
    Just as every other year there is assuredly a leak that is the real one that everyone ignores, there is also some other absolutes.
    I really am skeptical about how common "real leaks" are. Most of the time, I suspect it's people making informed, but lucky, guesses. You're right about your points 1-4, though.

Guessing right is not the same as having insider information.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radon View Post
    Nope. 7.3.2 was not the patch tied to Antorus. Just a bugfix patch.

Guessing, like always, it'll be 7.3.5 that brings Antorus.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

What the fuck are we old school with the leaks? IGN released this page early it seems.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/10/30/new-warcraft-preview-be-ready-to-get-soaked

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    I could have sworn Legion was leaked by a Gamescom employee just posting almost point-for-point the presentation on Legion from a practice run?

If not ignore me, I am old and forgetful.
    Yes, Legion leak was up on mmo-c in May months before Blizzcon.

You guys ready to be part of the 8.0 No Beta Club?

Quote Originally Posted by Hagakure View Post
    I really am skeptical about how common "real leaks" are. Most of the time, I suspect it's people making informed, but lucky, guesses. You're right about your points 1-4, though.
    I think the chinese riddles may have been lucky guesses, but all the others were legit:

Legion and WoD leaks had specific detailes and the name.
    MoP was a trademark.
    Cataclysm was a whole alpha client.
    And WotLK was a bunch of files in the live servers.

Quote Originally Posted by makorus View Post
    what the fuck are we old school with the leaks? Ign released this page early it seems.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/10/30/new-warcraft-preview-be-ready-to-get-soaked
    hoipe!!!!!

Deleted
    I don't understand why the conversation that we might not get a expansion reveal even exist.Of course we will get a new expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...m=comment_list

Pretty fun read with hindsight with us.
    This reply could've just as well been written today:

I feel like it might be something for Warcraft 4, or several other things, but it could be the expansion, guess we'll have to wait and see.
    Surprised that people are still talking about Warcraft 4 in 2017. Personally I don't want to even see it happen because it would completely spoil what's coming. I'm all for a remaster though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wxd View Post
    Yes, Legion leak was up on mmo-c in May months before Blizzcon.
    The last expansion to leak in any substantial way ahead of time on the main page was Cataclysm. Since then everything we've gotten has been either on the forums, or day-of.

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    You guys ready to be part of the 8.0 No Beta Club?
    I got Alpha last time because I killed Mythic Archimonde.

Needless to say, I probably wont get it this time.

Deleted
    is there any special im missing from the leak front

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Hence why we could very well have written off a real leak in all of this.

And, knowing our track record (and Blizz's), probably have.

The last expansion to leak in any substantial way ahead of time on the main page was Cataclysm. Since then everything we've gotten has been either on the forums, or day-of.
    He did say "months before Blizzcon", which is technically right, since it leaked days before Gamescom.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    What the fuck are we old school with the leaks? IGN released this page early it seems.

Maybe if we talk about it more it'll become real...

Honestly Antorus might break the 11 week thing. Since it likely will be timed with 7.3.5, which will likely get a few weeks on the PTR as per usual. ESPECIALLY if ther'es hype content.
    I agree, which is why I said my prediction may be a few weeks off.

Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    is there any special im missing from the leak front
    Only this.

www.worldofwarcraft.com/secretsoftelabim

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post

Surprised that people are still talking about Warcraft 4 in 2017. Personally I don't want to even see it happen because it would completely spoil what's coming. I'm all for a remaster though.
    I doubt we'll get a Warcraft IV until after 2020. My money is that Warcraft IV is the next project for the StarCraft team.