concerning lordaeron: the spriest artifact questline takes place in lordaeron and you find your weapon there or am i reaching here... old gods / lordaeron?

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Mists of Pandaria = "pandariaquest"

Warlords of Draenor = "draenorquest"

Legion = "legionquest"

__________ = "kultirasquest"
    What about BC/Wrath/Cata? You can't use a limited sample pool to justify an assumption and call it fact.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Worth noting: The Void isn't exclusively necromantic.
    it isnt necromantic at all..

necromancy is its own cosmic force.

Formerly known as Arafal

Mists of Pandaria = "pandariaquest"

Warlords of Draenor = "draenorquest"

Legion = "legionquest"

__________ = "kultirasquest"
    I'd be more interested in these arguments if I knew how patch armor sets are called in the game files. Also, it is possible that Draenor and Pandaria are continent names, and Brokenislesquest was just sort of an annoying amalgamation of words.

Certainly not discrediting the theory, I think I was amongst the first to propose the kul'tiras continent based on it but from there to stating that Kul'tiras being in the title is confirmed is kind of a (plausible) stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I'd be more interested in these arguments if I knew how patch armor sets are called in the game files.
    You can literally go check yourself on wowhead right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Exloar View Post
    Congratulations you found a thing that it common in 3 out of 7 expansions. That's almost half....
    The last 3 in a row. I'm not saying he's right, but everyone clamoring for proof from TBC, Wrath and Cata are acting like these are 3 random xpacs that have this naming convention when it's entirely possible they changed how they name the questing gear from Pandaria onward.
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

I'd be more interested in these arguments if I knew how patch armor sets are called in the game files. Also, it is possible that Draenor and Pandaria are continent names, and Brokenislesquest was just sort of an annoying amalgamation of words.

Certainly not discrediting the theory, I think I was amongst the first to propose the kul'tiras continent based on it but from there to stating that Kul'tiras being in the title is confirmed is kind of a (plausible) stretch.
    Technically speaking, Legion would have been trollraidquest.

But then again, MoP would have been hawaiimainlandquest so that doesn't really work.

Congratulations you found a thing that it common in 3 out of 7 expansions. That's almost half....
    This naming scheme only started in MOP. So... yes.

If you look at pre-MOP quest items, that item would be something like "inv_helmet_106". After Pandaria, and happening every expansion since, that item would be referred to as "inv_helm_cloth_pandariaquest_b_01".

7+ Year Old Account
    Here's the video leak everyone is talking about.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

What I meant was "The Void doesn't have exclusive control over Necromancy" but I type slower than I think and sometimes my proofreading fails me.

Yeah, the Void has the ability to delay or even stop death from coming, but Necromancy is it's own thing and probably has it's own "Big Bads" separate from the Void Lords, Titans, and such.

If Kul'Tiras makes the bridge between Legion and 8.0, I guess it could have its own naming convention hence the "kultirasquest". I don't think Kul'Tiras will be in the title personally, but I understand the arguments from those who do think so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

They're mutually beneficial to each other. Just look at Ner'zhul and the Shadowmoon Clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Who's to say they're not close? Xal'atath mentions Helya being close to the Old Gods' realm. Death and Nihilism complement each other.
    Does it? I only see this quote.
    Xal'atath whispers: Helya and her cult are strong here. So close to the truth, yet so far.
    But the point remains. That wasn't the Shadowlands that Sylvanas went to. Rather, it very much sounds like the Void. Which means the Void also has Arthas's soul and whoever the fuck else got sent to the infinite darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Realm of Shadows says there would be a gamescom teaser. There wasn't. Genki's leak promises the stars and the moon.
    In fairness, the Blizzcon reveal ALWAYS adds a bunch of features that are effectively hopes and dreams designed to hype up the reveal. A quarter of the stuff they preview will be seriously scaled back or flat out cut before release.

That's sort of the thing, though.

Either Kul Tiras is in the expansion's title, or it's the name of the continent. It could be either. It probably isn't neither.

This naming scheme only started in MOP. So... yes.

If you look at pre-MOP quest items, that item would be something like "inv_helmet_106". After Pandaria, and happening every expansion since, that item would be referred to as "inv_helm_cloth_pandariaquest_b_01".
    But Legion and Draenor differed from pandaria as they had level numbers, KulTiras doesn't.

And KulTiras is likely in the title, at the very least. That we know as well.
    One datemined set of armor and suddenly Kul'Turs simply has to be in the title of the game and by the focal point for the xpac.

And has been that way for nearly 6 years now. There is no reason to break the pattern, also the fact that they scrubbed it from the files is pretty suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    What about BC/Wrath/Cata? You can't use a limited sample pool to justify an assumption and call it fact.
    All three expansions that use that labeling have literally been the most recent three, so they actually have quite a lot of logic going for their claim, whereas your logic holds much less water. So what if less than half the expansions used that as item labeling? The LAST THREE have, and so as far as we know, that trend will continue since we have almost no other reason to believe it won't. Blizzard came up with that labeling system for a reason back in MoP.

I'm not saying I even agree Kul'Tiras would be in the title, I am just saying they have more going for their argument than you do for yours.