10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vondoo View Post
    new leek
    World of warcraft: Khadgar and friends
    Khadgar and his friends (us) head on over to kharazan, where we find that medivh has been partying without us. medivh is flustered, and khadgar says "i-it's not like i wanted to party with y-you". Medivh grimly smiles "Im sorry, khad." Khadgars eyes light up "Medivh! I told you not to call me that in public" khadgar says, very embarrsed. Medivh smiles again "Listen, I have to tell you something." medivh says grimly
    "what is it?" replies khadgar
    "I... I'm pregananant." medivh says
    "W-What! I'm going to be a dadghar?" dadghar says very excieted
    "no.... its gul'dad..." momivh says
    "oh no" says khadgar very sad and unhappy
    Suddenly, Ursoc runs into the room and proceeds to systematically mangle and eat every attendant.

Satisfied, and after scratching his mighty back against the TOWER OF KARAZHAN itself, goes back to his cave and takes a nap.

5+ Year Old Account
    Can you cool it with casually making jokes about rape/raping people, Zoibert? It's really uncomfortable...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Can you cool it with casually making jokes about rape/raping people, Zoibert? It's really uncomfortable...
    I changed it to eat, don't want to make anyone uncomfortable.

MICROAGRESSION

hit him

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    I changed it to eat, don't want to make anyone uncomfortable.
    Thank you! I really, really, appreciate that.

Vol'jin's story isn't finished. (This one's a stretch, yeah...)
    We datamined Zandalari armor and weapons back in WoD.
    We datamined Kul'tiras armor during Legion.
    We datamined the Raptor and the Seabraid Stallion.
    Jaina left. Where'd she go? Nowhere in Northrend, EK, Kalimdor, Argus, Outland, or Pandaria. She's the heir to the throne of Kul'tiras and she's just -gone-?
    There are Kul'tiras and Zandalari slaves in the fighting pits and in the mines of the Sea-Giants in Azsuna.
    There are maps on the Kul'tiras armor that presumably show Kul'tiras as well as other islands.

All of that points to Kul'tiras and maybe Zandalari. More to KT, but it feels like they won't have the Horde on K't 'cause of Jaina so they've gotta go somewhere.

It feels like the perfect time to get our South Seas on. Especially if Azshara grabs Titansblood after C'thun gets empowered and takes it to N'Zoth with us on her tail (Pardon the pun).
    There were no Troll armor or weapons in WoD.
    Jaina is NOT the "heir" to the throne, that's literally not how Kul'tiras works.
    There are also Goblin and other slaves.
    C'thun is dead.gotta resurrect the thread through that discussion again.

Thing is, it's literally reaching. I am sure Trolls and Kul'tiras will show up, but they won't be the focus. They certainly didn't build up to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was the Genki-Leak debunked? Sorry zu interrupt, just stumbled upon it :P

if we are going to see kultiras I hope that we also see zuldare

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DRenziboy View Post
    Why not, I'm all for a pirate raid with us walking in a city with boats all embedded within the rocks. Kinda like Booty Bay but on roids
    Sounds almost like something that could one day hope to be a worthy shadow of pre-Scarlett Lion's Arch. Ain't gonna happen in WoW though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    Pun Team assemble, make Lorbeareon gr8 again. It's gonna be ursome!
    Shadows are overbearing, we must find the final Titan and rebear him! Or her...

Madness will consume you!!!

Vol'jin's story isn't finished. (This one's a stretch, yeah...)
    We datamined Zandalari armor and weapons back in WoD.
    We datamined Kul'tiras armor during Legion.
    We datamined the Raptor and the Seabraid Stallion.
    Jaina left. Where'd she go? Nowhere in Northrend, EK, Kalimdor, Argus, Outland, or Pandaria. She's the heir to the throne of Kul'tiras and she's just -gone-?
    There are Kul'tiras and Zandalari slaves in the fighting pits and in the mines of the Sea-Giants in Azsuna.
    There are maps on the Kul'tiras armor that presumably show Kul'tiras as well as other islands.

All of that points to Kul'tiras and maybe Zandalari. More to KT, but it feels like they won't have the Horde on K't 'cause of Jaina so they've gotta go somewhere.

It feels like the perfect time to get our South Seas on. Especially if Azshara grabs Titansblood after C'thun gets empowered and takes it to N'Zoth with us on her tail (Pardon the pun).
    We had this feeling right after Cataclysm and WoD as well. This is the third time the players expect the South Seas expansion to happen.

What if the Horde base is just Lordaeron and not Zandalar? Easy as that. The Raptor could just be the new Horde mount and not be related to Zandalar etc. (I mean a new Kodo would be pretty lame, right?).

Sylvanas has a fleet, Jaina has a fleet. Maybe it's going to be Kul'Tiras vs. Lordaeron faction war with some Old God flavour and voila, there you have an expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    C'Thun is dead (for now). If you insist on him being dead because a quest item from 12 years ago says so okay, but he is definitely not as dead as Y'Shaarj is.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    What if the Horde base is just Lordaeron and not Zandalar? Easy as that. The Raptor could just be the new Horde mount and not be related to Zandalar etc. (I mean a new Kodo would be pretty lame, right?).
    And there's still the Amani and the Revantusk in Lordaeron. Ant the Antorus shaman set is trollish in appearance, but that does not mean it's Zandalari.

Quote Originally Posted by Athaldor View Post
    No leak is debunked easily, unless they post a clearly doctored picture, or the leaker comes forward as just wanting the stir shit up.

The problem with Genki's leak is that a lot of people think the expansion is going to have the name Kul Tiras in it due to datamined armor. It also seems like fanservice, but again, so was Legion with Illidan and Demon Hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Athaldor View Post
    I'd like to know too. It personally didn't excite me all that much.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    There were no Troll armor or weapons in WoD.
    Jaina is NOT the "heir" to the throne, that's literally not how Kul'tiras works.
    There are also Goblin and other slaves.

Thing is, it's literally reaching. I am sure Trolls and Kul'tiras will show up, but they won't be the focus. They certainly didn't build up to them.
    The Old Gods can't be killed by us. C'thun is defeated, not dead. And there was a datamine recently of Infused Vekniss Hunter.
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=128116/in...vekniss-hunter
    The Vekniss are C'thun's servants in Ahn'qiraj.

Jaina is as much heir to the throne as Tandred is. And even if he were to retain control she'd still have his ear and a powerful voice with the citizens.

Yeah, there's other races there. But there wasn't a datamined "Goblin Glider" or "Ogre Whomping Hammer" or other such things.

As to the Zandalari icons that got removed with the Kul'tiras items: You're right. I don't know when they were added to the manifest database. I've heard it was during/after WoD/Pre-Legion, but I'm not certain. But I am certain that it got scrubbed from the accessible files at the same time as the Kul'tiras questing armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adamzz View Post
    Unless there is a huge ass volcano then the island can't grow, if that is the case then everyone on the island would be dead and burried.
    Can't they just build the city on the water ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rageadon the Huntard View Post
    Can't they just build the city on the water ?
    Ever get that feeling of déjà vu?

5+ Year Old Account
    We had this feeling right after Cataclysm and WoD as well. This is the third time the players expect the South Seas expansion to happen.

Sylvanas has a fleet, Jaina has a fleet. Maybe it's going to be Kul'Tiras vs. Lordaeron faction war with some Old God flavour and voila, there you have an expansion.
    It is true that we could just wind up going from K't and Lordaeron... but I REALLY WANT a South Seas expansion and I wasn't listing "THIS IS WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN" I was listing my personal -Hopes-.

They gave us Demon Hunters in a big move to fan-service. Maybe they'll do a big fan-service move and give us the South Seas, as well...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    No leak is debunked easily, unless they post a clearly doctored picture, or the leaker comes forward as just wanting the stir shit up.

The problem with Genki's leak is that a lot of people think the expansion is going to have the name Kul Tiras in it due to datamined armor. It also seems like fanservice, but again, so was Legion with Illidan and Demon Hunters.
    Well then we're in for a ride. Why does it have to have the name Kul'Tiras in the title at all? I'm just wondering. Anyone posted a source to the interview?

Deleted

South seas, playable ogres, azshara as a villain, sylvanas dying and tinker as a playable class are always comming next for sure.

This is comming from someone who wants Azshara as a villain.