Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    "tyyyraaandaeee i neeeeeeeeed yoooooou"
    The moment I heard Malfurion's voice I lost 90% of my respect for the character.

I lost the other 10% on that quote.

http://www.vanion.eu/news/vanion-eu-...programm-17256

this confirms that an expansion will be revealed... vanion will stream the lets-play

and vanion is quiet reliable

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't really care too much about "Brothers fighting over woman" They don't really do it(except the WOTA trilogy maybe but Mal is more passive about it and Illidan. That said, Tyrande is just rarely used. Past two expansions have barely any characters related to our faction doing stuff.
    Tyrande will probably have some more spotlight on Chronicle 3 (on the cover), telling the timeline of Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos lore + battle of mount hyjal.

7+ Year Old Account
    Man, that city looks soooo good still. I'd love a worgen campaign to retake it and use it as a city again.
    I can put some pics of it up on imgur if you want. Haven't went back there in a while.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

That voiceover was so bad. I found God-King Skovald terrible too.

"NOOOO, I too have proof my wurt, Odeen."
    Crimea is Ukraine!

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondium View Post
    The moment I heard Malfurion's voice I lost 90% of my respect for the character.

I lost the other 10% on that quote.
    I thought that voice was done bad on purpose as it was xavius deceiving her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Awesome to listen to this, especially on Halloween's night!

This would be absolutely wicked!
    i listen to this during halloween https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc1YgQXuP0E

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome to listen to this, especially on Halloween's night!

This would be absolutely wicked!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    And what a princess Malfurion is.
    I laughed way too hard at this, thank you Aelua.

God, I wish Metzen would appear to announce the expansion. He really adds in to the hype.

Chris Metzen: BLIZZCON, ARE YOU READY?!

Everyone cheers.

Chris Metzen: FOR THE HOOOOOORDE!

Crowd: REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Chris Metzen: And, uh, for the Alliance.
    Three people in the crowd cheer.

Tyraaaaaaaandeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Thats what I meant :-D Just that I could ignore it if it wasn't VO.
    Yeah. Even in portuguese those voice lines sound horrid. The dialogue is corny as hell, forced, and no matter how good the voice actor is, a hero reduced to desperately ask for help will always sound bad. They could have made fake!Malfurion less afraid and more angry, blaming Tyrande and her faults to anger her.

Also, remove that damn line from Tyrande: "What have they done to my love?" (or something like that). Couldn't they just put: "What happened to Malfurion?"

Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Classic! I love it! Alongside the Double Trouble from HP, the Umbridge Theme is also quite fitting. Halloween is such a nice time hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    While we're at it, has anybody else noticed Xavius sounded and acted exactly like Melllvar from Futurama? (The gas creature who kidnaps the Star Trek characters)

I couldn't take him serious all expansion because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Yeah. Even in portuguese those voice lines sound horrid. The dialogue is corny as hell, forced, and no matter how good the voice actor is, a hero reduced to desperately ask for help will always sound bad. They could have made fake!Malfurion less afraid and more angry, blaming Tyrande and her faults to anger her.

Also, remove that damn line from Tyrande: "What have they done to my love?" (or something like that). Couldn't they just put: "What happened to Malfurion?"
    In french it's the WORST! And I don't know why but Xavius has like two voices, a really deep one and a silly one. It just sounds completely off.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Malffy isn't represented as the leader of the Nelfs in Legion, Tyrande still has that title, he is a powerful Archdruid of the Cenarion Circle (which is why he was captured).

And I'm pretty sure Malffy would've immediately went after Tyrande if she was captured.
    The story there isn't bad at all, the voice acting is my problem. And Tyrande does have good story both in Val'Sharah and Suramar (7.1 campaign).
    He's one of two Nelfs who are important to the story after WC3. Even if she's still the "Leader of the Nelves" she doesn't -do- anything. There's no storyline about Elvenkind that involves her, it's all Wardens or Druids or whatever with her kinda sitting in Darnassus twiddling her thumbs. Varian and Anduin do stuff, Greymane and Sylvanas. Vol'Jin, Thrall, Garrosh, Velen, even Lorthemar etc... She's just.... -there-.

I know it's not a problem limited to her, either. The Gnome racial leader and the Dwarves basically do nothing, same thing with Cairne and Baine. But it's so frustrating with her 'cause she had all this -potential- in the beginning and it just deflated when she went after Malfurion and Illidan.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    What's more likely from Blizzard: a slight nuance in storytelling or terrible voice direction?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Sense there isn't a general Blizzcon thread I'll just post this thought/hope here:

I hope we won't have a weekend where Blizzard guys forget what a razor, iron, and comb are for. It's a presentation, you aren't going to go vape and hacky sack with ya crew.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 2SLick View Post
    I remember an interview from Ion from this past Gamescom. He was asked if any of the information about the next expansion pack that's on the internet, if there is any truth to any of them. Ion responded that with as many theories that's out there, he confirmed that at least one of them was right this time. I don't remember who interviewed him, but if you do some research, you can find it on Youtube.

Not groundbreaking or anything, but he admitted it.
    I dunno if there's ever been a time in modern history where SOMEONE didn't guess something upcoming right, though.

I mean, shit, go back all the way to 1999, 2000, and Trek fans like me knew a new Trek show was coming, but we didn't have like ANYTHING to go on re: what it was about. People were using the same sort of sources as here - offhand comments, novel titles and plots, and so on. The most popular theories early on were:

1) Star Trek: Academy - It would be all about hot young people in Starfleet Academy doing hot young people stuff in a Star Trek setting.

2) Some sort of long-post-VOY FutureTrek with heavy time-travel elements, maybe even "time police".

Personally, I was on the much smaller team of people who guessed it would be "Star Trek: Long before TOS" (I can't remember the exact term we used), and I ever wrote up a detailed entirely guesswork-based post about the time period it would be set in, what the ship would be like (general shape, interior, etc.), uniforms, the sort of people we might see on the crew and so on, and frankly, I was VERY close to being spot-on, basically nailing it - the time period, what the ship and it's interior would look like, the uniforms, and so on, and guessing close to several of the crew (though I was being super-vague on the last I admit so that was less tricky). This despite NO evidence to support the conjecture, and looooong before any announcements.

But all I did was follow what seemed vaguely logical/likely, and I ended up in pretty much exactly the right place.

It was more luck than judgment though. Had I decided Academy was more likely (and there was way more evidence for that) and then just followed the logic, I'd obviously have been barking up entirely the wrong tree.

So most likely someone just guessed right, then followed the logic, then ended up in roughly the right place, like I did with ENT.

ttyyyraaaaannnddeeeeeeeee
    - He who moves first always wins -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverCoin View Post
    http://www.vanion.eu/news/vanion-eu-...programm-17256

this confirms that an expansion will be revealed... vanion will stream the lets-play

and vanion is quiet reliable
    uh...the writer needs to be fired. they explicitly state its speculated that the next expansion will be revealed and they will concentrate on that.

but we all speculate it will be revealed, so no news here

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge12309 View Post
    ttyyyraaaaannnddeeeeeeeee
    That was the most cringe quest line ever invented
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?