Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    I'll be upset about Dadgar if he dies. There's not a ton of characters I care about but he's one of them.
    I agree! I like him very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptoriana View Post
    I like Khadgar, though sometimes he talks at the worst times and i want him to just shut up
    It's good you can turn off the "talking head frame" or that would have gotten really old

Never understood where Khadgar came from, to be honest. He was wasting his retirement in Shattrath for about 10 years and suddenly with WoD he decides to play with the big guys again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    It's good you can turn off the "talking head frame" or that would have gotten really old
    Wait... for real? Why have i not done this then. Plz tell!!!!

ONE DAY until Blizzcon folks!

Current mood:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Never understood where Khadgar came from, to be honest. He was wasting his retirement in Shattrath for about 10 years and suddenly with WoD he decides to play with the big guys again.
    This happens with politics in real life, so why not with heroes?

He didn't do much till WoD and then quickly stole our hearts.
    Exactly. He's the wizard-in-action Azeroth needed.

He was a hero of the first war. He was cursed to look 60 or so at the age of like 25. He went through the portal with Turalyon and crew and ended up stranded in Outland.

He didn't do much till WoD and then quickly stole our hearts.
    Yeah, I know his story. I just don't get why the left him in stasis for that long, only to make him a thing during WoD.

If the kill off Khadgar I will buy the expansion just to see that, and then dance on his grave.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptoriana View Post
    Wait... for real? Why have i not done this then. Plz tell!!!!
    I use https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/leatrix-plus Which does a lot of other useful stuff. My favorite QoL addon. Has a "hide talking frame" under Frames (type /ltp to bring the menu up)

However, if you just want an addon that does this single thing alone, I heard this does the job

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/hidetalkinghead
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2017-11-02 at 06:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineluki View Post
    If the kill off Khadgar I will buy the expansion just to see that, and then dance on his grave.
    You're a mean cookie!

Ah gotcha. Honestly I don't know. The pessimist in me thinks it's because he was in TBC and WoD was a straight TBC nostalgia cash in and that's why.

I think he came out better than Blizzard expected and they ran with it tbh.
    The TBC connection seems to be the most plausible explanation, if still kinda arbitrary.

I don't think they will kill him off, however. He will go back into being inactive, at most.

Deleted
    Hey folks, I was browsing through blizzcon app videos and I noticed another asian girl interview, the same girl we saw in the deleted L logo video. The things is that minutes later I clicked on that video to watch it but it got deleted... did someone manage to see it before they deleted it? Maybe another compromising stuff?

10+ Year Old Account
    https://fncd.net/v?id=_PXEgJH <-- Countdown

I'm really exited for Blizzcon. I almost don't care what the new expansion will be, I just can't stand demons anymore.

Have some things to prepare until it's time...
    Last edited by McCrazy; 2017-11-02 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vondoo View Post
    are you guys going to be devastated when khadgar fucking dies?
    Honestly no I'd be happy if he died I think that jaina is a better fit for that roll anyway I also think that having one for each faction would make things much more cohesive all you have to do is look at frostfire Ridge is opening and you'll understand what I mean

When you have inside info from a friend but can't share it due to fear of what could happen to him.

Trying to think of way of giving off some info...

Quote Originally Posted by Scornedfury View Post
    When you have inside info from a friend but can't share it due to fear of what could happen to him.

PMs. Send it to people you trust.

Edit If you decide to go that route just for safety I would delete this post whenever you're done...
    Last edited by Paula Deen; 2017-11-02 at 06:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vondoo View Post
    are you guys going to be devastated when khadgar fucking dies?
    Not really, but it would be sad not having him around anymore.
    I always like the NPCs giving me quests and making the world more enjoyable for it.
    Also I am a Horde player so I don't care for the other faction.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Scornedfury View Post

Most people wouldn't believe it at this point anyway, would be better off to just tell people you trust.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Probably triggered by the return of the orcs through the Dark Portal. Although I wish he would have remained at the nursing home. Blizzard make fun games and their meta narratives are interesting, but they can't write characters. I even dislike Turalyon now, and I was hyped about that guy's return for years.

Ah gotcha. Honestly I don't know. The pessimist in me thinks it's because he was in TBC and WoD was a straight TBC nostalgia cash in and that's why.

I think he came out better than Blizzard expected and they ran with it tbh.
    Not exactly, WoD was more about nostalgia for the first two rts games (thus why garrisons and the emphasis on building an army/base) and to generate hype for the movie that would depict those events and you can't very well tell those stories without Khadgar so they pulled him off the shelf and shaved his rock'n beard for some inexplicable reason.

Also much of the story of Cata/Pandaria revolved around faction conflict for which a unifying figure like Khadgar doesn't really help advance the plot.