Quote Originally Posted by thunderinggolf View Post
    Gamescom news: http://eu.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20942345

Looks like there are going to be four WoW streamers there. Not necessarily a sign of an expac announcement, but at least there will be a solid WoW presence.
    Gamescom schedule would be more interesting.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    Seems a bit too elaborate to be fake tbh. Who the fuck would think about a evil Magni with the hammer of Khaz'goroth anyway? It just seems like the type of stories we've seen Blizzard do a lot of (good guy turn bad guy)
    I refuse to think that Kirin Tor would be stupid enough to leave the Pillars of Creation under Tomb of Sargeras, unchecked. This is some weak writing IMHO, even for Blizzard standards.

Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post
    I refuse to think that Kirin Tor would be stupid enough to leave the Pillars of Creation under Tomb of Sargeras, unchecked. This is some weak writing IMHO, even for Blizzard standards.
    Not just the pillars, it would be stupid to leave the Tomb unguarded as a whole.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I meant more that there is zero reason for anyone from the Legion to follow Illidan. First, his cause is not even remotely the same, he is fundamentally about destroying the Legion, and Sargeras was fundamentally about wiping all life in the universe out because the void getting in was inevitable as long as world souls exist.

There is no reason he would command the Legion, since they aren't bound to the will of Sargeras, they are willing servants who we've seen countless times defy, betray and leave the Legion for their own profit. The satyrs haven't worked closely with the Legion for years, he doesn't command "the naga" he commands one very small sect of them, there's no reason for fel-infused members of the Alliance or Horde, like warlocks, to follow him when they've been doing fine on their own and have their own leaders.

Besides the fact that Illidan is completely and woefully ill-equiped to fight the void. Everything about him is about dealing with fel magic, all of his knowledge is about the fel and demons and his fighting experience is much the same. His champions are also specifically trained and modified to fight demons. Why would he be leading the fight against an enemy he knows nothing about, and not say, Malfurion and the Night Elves, who have had direct experience with the effects of the Old Gods, have fought wars against their forces and are the devout followers of the primal enemy of the void, Elune; or Magni/Brann who both have experience with them; or Velen who has experience and knowledge; or the remaining keepers, etc.
    Seems like you're not oriented how the demons are formed. They are children of light and darkness. Just like what the Prime N'aaru said Illidan is a child of darkness and light. You should habe mastery of both, understanding and control over two forces. It's like a knife or fire. The item depends on who is wielding it and how it would be used. You can be a light wielder but use it for evil. A warlock and demon hunter uses demons and demonic power against demons of evil intent and origin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    Seems like you're not oriented how the demons are formed. They are children of light and darkness. Just like what the Prime N'aaru said Illidan is a child of darkness and light. You should habe mastery of both, understanding and control over two forces. It's like a knife or fire. The item depends on who is wielding it and how it would be used. You can be a light wielder but use it for evil. A warlock and demon hunter uses demons and demonic power against demons of evil intent and origin.
    No Hitei knows what she/he/s talking about. You are just taking things too far.

Not just the pillars, it would be stupid to leave the Tomb unguarded as a whole.
    Sounds like a job for the Wardens.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No Hitei knows what she/he/s talking about. You are just taking things too far.

Sounds like a job for the Wardens.
    So you are now a defendant on his behalf? I can take these really far because you can connect the dots and once you see the pattern it's easy to follow where the projection is heading.

If you know the ins and outs of the lore and how WoW has been going or is going it's pretty easy to complete the puzzle and form the big picture.

WoW is about assimilation and contingency.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2017-08-10 at 03:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    So you are now a defendant on his behalf? I can take these really far because you can connect the dots and once you see the pattern it's easy to follow where the projection is heading.
    No, I just think you are being ridiculous and being overly philosophical.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

so the gamescom streamer announcement was made in the heroes sub-section. maybe wow sub-section information inc in upcoming hours?

really hope for an expansion announcement

I could give a rat's ass about the streamers.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by nanoneo View Post
    so the gamescom streamer announcement was made in the heroes sub-section. maybe wow sub-section information inc in upcoming hours?

really hope for an expansion announcement
    5 days and we will know.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

We hit 200! Woot!
    200 pages hype, 200 pages hype ! Woot woot !

10+ Year Old Account
    Little over 2 weeks till we *likely* get a for sure and the speculation can end. The newest leak seems extremely plausible. This is going to be an exciting gamescon/blizzcon.
    Classes/Specs: Retribution Paladin, Outlaw Rogue, Frost Mage, Destruction Warlock.

Vanilla veteran of both factions since '04. Former high end player, now casually playing simply to keep up with the lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracerz07 View Post
    Little over 2 weeks till we *likely* get a for sure and the speculation can end. The newest leak seems extremely plausible. This is going to be an exciting gamescon/blizzcon.
    Newest leak?

10+ Year Old Account
    Newest leak?
    The Veil of Shadows one. I assume anyways.

Warrior-Magi

That's hardly plausible if you ask me. It is supposed to be an official text but there are tons of grammar errors. That release date is pure fantasy.

If I ever needed proof for how gullible the average person is, the response to this "leak" would be all that I needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    That's what kinda irked me too, but you never know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serra2 View Post
    If I ever needed proof for how gullible the average person is, the response to this "leak" would be all that I needed.
    I never actually said I believed it. Seems very fake to me but on the off chance I'm wrong it could be possible.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    That's what kinda irked me too, but you never know.
    Same, but again, maybe we're taking the problem on the wrong side. What if the wardens AND the Kirin Tor were guarding the pillars, but were not powerful enough to prevent whatever or whoever wanted to take them to do so?