Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Blizzcon is definitely possible. But with all their "biggest Blizzard presence ever at this gamescom" and them using the past two gamescoms to showcase WoW announcements, I personally feel like Gamescom is more likely this year.

They could always be having new announcements for other games and save WoW 8.0 for November though. We'll know around Monday/Tuesday; if they don't advertise the next expansion at this gamescom by then, it'll likely be blizzcon.
    The time frame looks right. But if the announce on gamescon, i believe it would be better cuz they will have a lot of time to work on it.

Their pacing this expansion has been better than ever before. Honestly this is the first time I have faith in Blizzard to not have a 10-14 month content drought at the end of the expansion (I'm expecting 6-8 months for the last tier). I don't think delaying the announcement to Blizzcon would change that.

But we know Ion is going to Gamescom so they'll definitely be discussing WoW. Beyond a trailer for 7.3, they don't have much to discuss (the recent Q&A covered pretty much every remaining detail). A WoW announcement seems likely and anything new for 7.3 seems unlikely. Unless they announce a 7.4, 8.0 seems to be the best bet.
    Lets hope!

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    No, thank you. The last thing I want to see are filthy orcs and trolls walking around Alliance cities.
    You're clearly afraid that would be the first step towards the destruction of West Alliance civilization.

But yeah seriously, the thought of Gnomes walking freely in Orgrimmar rather than being thrown into cages is offensive enough. We get our daily doses of Alliance "feeling" everytime you see a fucking Blood Elf around. That's more than enough for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Well, at some point we will probably have to go underground to deal with the Old Gods at the source.
    or underwater or jump down to the Maestorm... deep down to the hole ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Chakah View Post
    An all underground expansion with no flying..... hmmmmmmmm
    You can fly in Deepholm...
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Im more interested on what blizzard will do for the squish they said they are going to do but in a more "elegant" way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    deep down to the hole
    Why this sounds funnier than it should. Oh boy, I hate myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Blizz have being all over the youtubers asking them to come to blizzcon this year. Im pretty sure itll be there, since legion wont be 1 yo at gamescom.
    I've heard nothing about them asking youtubers to come, source? And link me statements from several youtubers and twitch influencers, not just one or two.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    remember when the expansion announcement was teased first by a french fansite?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ot-at-Gamescom

Quote Originally Posted by slendydaddy View Post
    remember when the expansion announcement was teased first by a french fansite?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ot-at-Gamescom
    Few hours after we got the twitter confirmation.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    I've heard nothing about them asking youtubers to come, source? And link me statements from several youtubers and twitch influencers, not just one or two.
    Preach was talking about it. Saying he wasnt going despite he knews what blizzard was trying to do, i dont remember the video he talked about it, im sorry.

"The anticipation for an epic reveal trailer is killing me with Jaina being the key art for WoW and all :O" Khayllys (Machinimator)

Terran liked it

twitter com/Khayllys/status/895753374620155904

Honestly, I could see an Azshara expansion being a segue to an expansion like that. Maybe we lose to Azshara and N'zoth recreates the Black Empire
    I would love this.

There SOME MANY EASTER EGGS AND CLUES about the next expansion being void/light themed. Since yll'gnoth (i dont know how to write his damn name) to alleria tapping into the void and all the void stuff on argus.

view from seat of the pantheon in argus raid

Even the new mount on the shop is light/shadow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Preach was talking about it. Saying he wasnt going despite he knews what blizzard was trying to do, i dont remember the video he talked about it, im sorry.
    Sounds more like a sad case of selv promotion. If it Was true He Would most likely have just kept it to himself imo

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    view from seat of the pantheon in argus raid
    Looks like old god infestation right there.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Sounds more like a sad case of selv promotion. If it Was true He Would most likely have just kept it to himself imo
    Its possible, but he said no cuz blizzard was not paying for them to go, just promoting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belsalles View Post
    "The anticipation for an epic reveal trailer is killing me with Jaina being the key art for WoW and all :O" Khayllys (Machinimator)

Terran liked it

twitter com/Khayllys/status/895753374620155904
    I said recently the cinematic will be Jaina sailing to Kul'tiras and finding old god shit. Yeah, that is what is gonna be I bet. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Looks like old god infestation right there.
    That's exactly what it looks like. God I hope we're not going to another planet for next expansion...