10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    What the heck did I miss? o.o
    Sylvanas hates being Warchief but loves murdering in the streets of Stormwind with Nathanos.

And some goblins were doing things in Silithus. And one of them hates the heat.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Mists of pandaria 2.0

Sha = void
    Garrosh = Sylvanas

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    The tropical adventure in the South Seas will always be a wet dream created by fans for fans. Unfortunately.
    I just don't get why it has to be. The response to Pandaria was amazing (beyond the pandaren people, which some people struggled with) and most developers do the tropical adventure at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    Without faction wars, we might as well have 1 faction, then the whole thing would be boring.
    A faction war where no one can win is way more fucking boring.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Mists of pandaria 2.0

Sha = void
    Garrosh = Sylvanas
    Yeah, basically. With an Old World revamp thrown in as well for that one Cata fan.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Detherion View Post
    Awww I had hoped it to be true. After these Tides of Leaks I feel like anything they gonna annouce will be below expectations. I am also not happy with making the Faction War the main theme of the expac, that seems dull.
    It's possible he just got that one thing wrong. There's been leaks in the past that get most things right but some things wrong. Most notably the original WOD "What happens next" leak with mentioning The Dark Below is meant for Project Titan.

I hope we get new races or subraces, it's been 5 years already and as an RPer I look forward to the new races as it gives me something new to try out. Just giving my main a beard or more tattoos isn't as thrilling for me.

Imagine what would happen to the deeprun tram, the connection between Stormwind and Ironforge.
    Brawlers Guild 2.0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Detherion View Post
    Wrathion. Calling it now!
    Makes sense. What else could they do with his character at this point? Besides, they've conveniently introduced another black dragon haven't they.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Um.... that's not confirmed you realize?
    Right, I tried to imply there was a distinct possibility that it's just someone throwing things together and borrowing heavily from Genki's. Though their story elements were stronger than a lot of previous leaks. If it's fanfiction it's at least above average fanfiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Obbsy View Post
    https://images.halloweencostumes.com...ht-costume.jpg
    The newest alliance soldiers leave a lot to be desired.
    Can this go on the hype train?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    We already had a bicycle NPC though. Didn't work out too well for him.
    It's not enough, it will never be enough.

Deleted
    I have missed the last 10 or so pages, because I just had to get this out there... so, sorry if it was alredy mentioned

That new cult among the Forsaken, that doesn't seem to care about living as undead and/or spreading the curse of Undeath any further... could that be spearheaded by Alonsus Faol? Maybe in disguise somehow? Maybe he even convinced Calia, who was his pupil anyway, that she does have to care for Lordaeron and he paves the way for her among the Forsaken. They'd maybe not follow a human just yet, but another undead might be luckier with that.

I'm begining to think that this Desolate Council will surrender Loarderon to the Alliance just before the Horde attacks Stormwind, it's clear that they don't totally agree with Sylvanas, so maybe they just want to die and give Lordaeron back to their heirs, returning the kingdom to it's full glory. Maybe the forces of the Alliance are out busy retaking Lordaeron AS the Horde marches to take Stormwind.

Where is my seat in the hype train *choo choo*

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    You just described Legion. There hasn't really been faction wars for a long time.
    Well there has always been some form of conflict in each expansion. Also wonder who is in this council.

Quote Originally Posted by bryroo View Post
    A faction war where no one can win is way more fucking boring.
    A third playable faction designed to just be dicks out to get more power for themselves would free the Horde up to not constantly be juggling Villain Balls.
    That's how I see it.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    I just don't get why it has to be. The response to Pandaria was amazing (beyond the pandaren people, which some people struggled with) and most developers do the tropical adventure at some point.
    I have no clue what their problem is with dealing with that area of the world. It's felt like the natural expansion 3-4 times now with all of their hints and plotlines. Cataclysm basically flat out told us "Azshara is helping Deathwing and the Old Gods and she stole Neptulon's trident." and we just kind of went "Cool." and went off another direction. It's infuriating...
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Reyll View Post
    A war in a game called Warcraft? Say it isn't so!
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    God forbid there is a War in peacecraft.
    So the only war there can ever be, anywhere, is the war between Alliance and Horde?

Good to know...

Madness will consume you!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    if Shadows Fall is legit, what will the N'zoth avatar be? Wrathion? Genn?
    I believe it is Anduin as Il'gynoth says "The boy-king serves at the master's table. Three lies he will offer you."

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    Blizzard can't come up with an expansions like the South Seas concepts because it's too similar to what fans created. Would be a marketing disaster to "steal" expansion ideas from the fan base. That why we'll never see an expansion that's centered around South Seas (as fans want it to be).
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again