Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    As long as it says under examination its NOT legit.
    Its legit because the request is submitted by a known IP registration company "AJ PARK" not some random dude on the internet.
    And all IP registration stay under examination for a while until approval, wont get approved the day its requested.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Wait, has there been a trademark?
    One has been applied, but not gone through. It could be real, it could be Corgis Unleashed 2.

Wait, has there been a trademark?
    Yes, but it's still pending, which makes it about as viable as this

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    How about a WoW Mobile RTS?
    It is entirely possible, but GrimVicious did do a leak back around page 1997 which was:

"Battle for Azeroth
    Level cap 120
    6 new zones
    Horde: Highmountain Tauren, Nightborne, Zandalari Troll
    Alliance: Lightforged Draenei, Void elf( /w Dark Naaru Wings), Dark Iron Dwarves

Vol'Jin in an Urn
    Azerite is the new progression system currency"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    Ah, ty. Just saw the other thread.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    It is entirely possible, but GrimVicious did do a leak back around page 1997 which was
    Ah, the summer of (page) 1997, so many memories.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't there a Battle for Azeroth fake logo yesterday? (same creator as ToV)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Are we sure he isn't a Windrunner?
    Read the short story about him? He was human.

Yes, the logo was fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    Read the short story about him? He was human.
    But only Windrunners are clingy slaves of their partners. (that was the joke)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Ah, the summer of (page) 1997, so many memories.
    Ah yeah, the good old times... of 2 days ago.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    No.

This is being registered by A J Park, who are a real IP law firm in NZ..

http://www.legal500.com/firms/30253-...nd-new-zealand

For them to register a fake trademark would be a serious problem, which might involve people getting disbarred or otherwise sanctioned. Further they have worked for Blizzard before, so would be unlikely to harm that relationship.

So this is either a real Blizzard trademark or a VERY serious impersonation attempt which is likely to have real legal consequences for someone. Occams Razor says the former.

Comparing it to the Corgi one is pure ignorance.

Yes, the logo was fake. But the idea behind it might be real.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The logo was faked by ercarp.

The leak it was based on does not appear to be him, and he hasn't claimed it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    If Battle for Azeroth is legit I'd be extremely disappointed. It'll be the worst name so far! Mists of Pandaria and WoD were both fine names, imo. Not the best, but not straight up parody sounding!
    I love it, it puts Azeroth as a whole back to the center!

if battle for azeroth == shadowfall i am happy.

they are almost identical in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    If Battle for Azeroth is legit I'd be extremely disappointed. It'll be the worst name so far! Mists of Pandaria and WoD were both fine names, imo. Not the best, but not straight up parody sounding!
    My main issue is that Vanilla was a Battle for Azeroth. The Burning Crusade was a Battle for Outland, but indirectly for Azeroth. WotLK? Battle for Azeroth. Cataclysm, MoP, WoD, Legion... all Battles for Azeroth. The expansion after the next one? Probably a Battle for Azeroth.

It's a meaningless name.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    lly I go for wine, but September to early December is the time of the year I switch it for cider! Cider is life, cider is love.

I'm making spaghettis for dinner as well with a vegetarian bolognese sauce.
    Mine has meat. And is leftover from yesterday. I like cider, but with my ilness I have to forget about alcohol, so tea it is. And I like tea anyway.

Fall of Kul Tiras

Some of these information were highly regarded pitches, I have no idea if they made it to development. Some were already set in stone.

New neutral race: Naga

Some of the new sub-race options: Dark Iron Dwarves, Wildhammer Dwarves, Islander Humans (lots of piercings and tattoos), Nightborne, Silver Gnomes (firm and older faces, a metal limb of your choosing, accessories resembling life support masks), Mag'har Orcs (smaller, the hunchback is somewhat trimmed), Zandalari Trolls ( No gargamel nose, trimmed hunchbacks, smaller tusks, shorter), Highmountain Tauren, Taunka, more.

Racial campaigns:

Goblins - Try to deal with the curse of rust, unleashed by Azshara, and fail. Two missions are shared with the gnome campaign. Most of the advanced machinery in Azeroth is rendered useless, and the knowledge to build more is lost through the campaign. A lot of the designs for such inventions were adapted from ancient schematics and required material that originated from the titans, which simply don't work anymore.

Humans: There are a lot more humans in the world than originally thought. Tribes who were thought long-lost are popping up everwhere, reeling from their largely isolated war with the Legion and in dire need of help. Re-establish contact and recruit them into the Alliance. Most will offer unique advantages to be used against the Horde.

Trolls: Rastakhan is not who we thought it was, at all, and Zul is an absolute asshole. Unite the various tribes of Trolls under the rule of Rastakhan, including the Darkspears, and bring them all into the fold. The Horde catches up to the Alliance in terms of numbers, big time.

Orcs: Your people is ravaged and exhausted. Your numbers have dwindled, Orcish orphans flood the streets of Orgrimmar, and a considerable number of the survivors are too injured (or outright mentally broken) to be of any help to anything. Rekindle the flames of your people and reshape them back into a Horde. What you need lies both in the Blood Rage that afflicts your kind, and in your creater that you've faced in Antorus. Remote tribes are largely unaffected by the endless violence the Orcs had to endure, perhaps they can offer assistance as well?

Pandaren: Pandaria is in flames, some of the fiercest battles against the Legion were fought there. While at its most vulnerable, the shores of the Townlong Steppes come under assault by Azshara's forces. She is intent on establishing a safehaven for her forces that cannot live underwater alongside Naga, and the rich, self-sustaining lands of Pandaria are ripe for the taking. Shado-pan can no longer cut it, Pandaria needs to field its armies again; the age of pandarian emperors must return, bringing back the glory your people longs for. The final mission was going to be different based on your faction.

The Fall of Kul Tiras is a bit more mature in tone, and largely deals with the conflict between the Alliance and the Horde. The Old Gods and Azshara do return, but we are not in full void mode yet.

I feel the need to add that other than Alleria, I have no idea what "Void Elves" are supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    if battle for azeroth == shadowfall i am happy.

they are almost identical in a way.
    Same. Shadowfall, VoS and Genki's were my favourite leaks in terms of content!

http://battleforazeroth.com/ - is NOT a Blizzard registered web address either, and it was registered years ago.