Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    It just feels...oddly vague. I get what they are going for I really do. It works in multiple ways with a fight between AvH as well as a fight for Azeroth herself. I just don't like it. I dunno why!
    I can't help but read "Battle for Azeroth" in Khadgar's voice. It's exactly something he would say. And I dont know how I feel about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    WoD wasn't bad because of filler, it was "bad" because of how it was handled(giving up on it a bit after release).
    WoD was manageable at the start, despite it being filler, but it being a filler expansion definitely detracted from it - for me. I'm not planning to go through that again.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Azeroth belongs to no one. Its a living being.
    Tell that to villains when they try to suck the titanmaxiboomjuice out of her haha!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Just Shake it off. Call it what you want but our Gorgeous next expansion is called Battle For Azeroth. It's no longer a Blank Space. We couldn't have come up with it in our Wildest Dreams. Let there be no Bad Blood that would just be Mean.

Just ask yourself this:

Are you Ready for it?
    ily <3

#1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    In before the South Seas will get the same treatment as an Emerald Dream in the new xpac.

South Sea theme first tier raid incoming, with sailing boats bosses (like the Maw of Souls), pirates and Azshara in the end inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    I can't help but read "Battle for Azeroth" in Khadgar's voice. It's exactly something he would say. And I dont know how I feel about it.
    SAME. He'll talk about it! In those words I'm sure.

The year is 2025. Its Blizzcon and they reveal... Ogretinkerseas of the Water

Its got Tinkers
    Its got Ogres
    Its got Water

10+ Year Old Account
    Azeroth belongs to no one. Its a living being.
    Nobody puts Azeroth in a corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Tell that to villains when they try to suck the titanmaxiboomjuice out of her haha!
    If our next "AP" is her blood, we'll be just as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    WoD wasn't bad because of filler, it was "bad" because of how it was handled(giving up on it a bit after release).
    I think we can all agree they started to give up on it long before its release, they genuinely gutted the expansion for release.

10+ Year Old Account
    We now have contradicting messages, the URL redirection and leveling item names...

As a side note, /mistsofpandaria is redirected, but /reignofchaos is not, so it would be odd that a book title is redirected for /battleforazeroth.

Just speculation though!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    If our next "AP" is her blood, we'll be just as bad.
    Definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    We now have contradicting messages, the URL redirection and leveling item names...

As a side note, /mistsofpandaria is redirected, but /reignofchaos is not, so it would be odd that a book title is redirected for /battleforazeroth.

Just speculation though!
    Keep it coming Lord Bear and you'll be swimming in salmon!

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Until the South Seas are finally a real expansion.

Why would Blizzard throw away a perfectly legitimate expansion concept just after putting a halt to the Burning Legion. There has to be some sort of buffer between now and the Void, and they can't keep pulling filler expansions out of their ass or WoW will end up dead before long.
    Probably because there are some perfectly legitimate expansion concepts they like more.
    If it would have been such a strong contender, we would have gotten it already instead of WoD.

The opening ceremony announcements are in a specific order or random?

Deleted
    There will be salt T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroluna View Post
    I think we can all agree they started to give up on it long before its release, they genuinely gutted the expansion for release.
    I'm not sure when they gave up in the development cycle, but most of WoD's beginning was solid. Still, from the moment I heard about WoD (even as a leak), I didn't like the idea, as it would essentially lead to nothing of consequences and felt like something to plug the gap.

7+ Year Old Account
    The year is 2025. Its Blizzcon and they reveal... Ogretinkerseas of the Water

Its got Tinkers
    Its got Ogres
    Its got Water
    But still isn't south seas! (does it gib lizard?)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post

Just speculation though!
    Honestly... if its Cata 2 the name scheme change makes sense. It would be crazy to have all the zones in the game have Azeroth in the item name >_<

... I kinda feel dumb arguing for that logic now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    But still isn't south seas! (does it gib lizard?)
    I am fairly confident I will get a lizard today. It may not be exactly what I want, but it will lizard.

Deleted
    I've become too jaded from all the false leaks over the years (in WoW and other games) if it's Battle for Azeroth, kudos to the people who called it early, you were right, but I won't believe it till I see it on stage.