Quote Originally Posted by Spray View Post
    Not really, those are just 'normal' Draenei. Lightforged are the badasses that set out with Turalyon to chase Legion across space, not every player would like to play with a hardass Draenei.

Two different types of Draenei people - doesn't mean one is worse than the other.

It's like saying normal Tauren are less cool, cause they don't have tattoos and antlers.
    Lightforged can’t be Shaman, DKs and Monks so those have to be Draenei.

Where is everyone seeing the screenshots of the new stat squish and talents?

Apparently Rets have Wake of Ashes as a regular talent at 110.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuuj View Post
    Mmmh, kinda bummed that Zandalari Trolls and Nightbourne both use the Nightelf Model...
    As a player that only plays Horde, I wouldn’t notice anyways since I never see Elves. Are new to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, Sylvanas french voice in the trailer is Cersei french voice :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No, I just think you are wrong and disagree. Their identity is more or less the same. I mean are Highmountain stealing Tauren identity? No they aren't.
    No, that's not what's happening. Your last post clearly showed that you missed my point since you started arguing about the similarities of the history behind the draenei and the protoss. That wasn't what we were talking about. I merely mentioned the protoss because they are a space-faring people in a Blizzard universe.

The point is still that the draenei were already supposed to be holy warriors from Argus when they were introduced, so it makes little sense to introduce holy draenei from Argus. It only belittles the original ones. Instead, it would have been more interesting if they added Broken draenei or perhaps even Eredar that turned back to the light from the shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post

It’s people streaming it.

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    Sure. Although I will say that their way of implementing new races is rather clever. By packaging them this way, they don't have the same expectations of original content, unique starting zones or capital cities and so on. It'll be a lot easier for them to just add a bunch of new cool "Allied races" than to add new traditional and fully-fledged races. Although I'm not sure why the Highmountain tauren, Zandalari trolls and Dark Iron dwarves aren't simply customization options. Void Elves could simply be a high-level customization option Blood Elves go through after doing some type of quest. Nightborne does deserve to be an Allied race since it's actually a new race altogether.
    It may change when we get a better look but the horde get two new races (Zandalari and Nightborne) and the alliance get none. The other races are just really head swap style races (void elfs are just coloured blood elfs by the look of it).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    No, that's not what's happening. Your last post clearly showed that you missed my point since you started arguing about the similarities of the history behind the draenei and the protoss. That wasn't what we were talking about. I merely mentioned the protoss because they are a space-faring people in a Blizzard universe.

The point is still that the draenei were already supposed to be holy warriors from Argus when they were introduced, so it makes little sense to introduce holy draenei from Argus. It only belittles the original ones. Instead, it would have been more interesting if they added Broken draenei or perhaps even Eredar that turned back to the light from the shadow.
    Except even in the Draenei starting zone not all of them are Holy Warriors. Sure the Holy Light is big in them but you can say the same with humans to.

The point is still that the draenei were already supposed to be holy warriors from Argus when they were introduced, so it makes little sense to introduce holy draenei from Argus. It only belittles the original ones. Instead, it would have been more interesting if they added Broken draenei or perhaps even Eredar that turned back to the light from the shadow

Broken may be another race to ally with(Speculation on my part). Also there's relatively little difference between Draenei and Eredar.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted

Personally I noticed that a level 110 (or was it 120?) character on one of Ion's slides had very low ilvl despite being max level and decked out in (presumably) gear from Zandalar.

If Allied Races are simply races with re-used skeletons, I wonder if that means we may eventually see Saurok as playable. Wouldn't be Naga, but would also fill the niche of lizardfolk that Naga or Drakonid would have otherwise filled. Maybe Vulpera later on, as well.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I do wonder if we'll get new race/class combos. Since Ally has to pick up a new druid somewhere to balance out Highmountain Tauren. Probably Human Druids.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuuj View Post
    Mmmh, kinda bummed that Zandalari Trolls and Nightbourne both use the Nightelf Model...
    Maybe Alliance will get another race later one that borrows a Horde skeletons. Those little fox things use the Goblin animations.

7+ Year Old Account

From streams.

Fresh 110 characters are running around with 15k hp.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    As a player that only plays Horde, I wouldn’t notice anyways since I never see Elves. Are new to me.
    You will though, as 2 of 3 new sub races for horde use the same models/animations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    If Allied Races are simply races with re-used skeletons, I wonder if that means we may eventually see Saurok as playable. Wouldn't be Naga, but would also fill the niche of lizardfolk that Naga or Drakonid would have otherwise filled. Maybe Vulpera later on, as well.
    Gimme Tortollans too since they look to use the Pandaren skeleton from that little image we saw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Except even in the Draenei starting zone not all of them are Holy Warriors. Sure the Holy Light is big in them but you can say the same with humans to.
    Well, granted some of them have other occupations than slaying demons and banishing evil. But their people are still portrayed as a holy people from a sophisticated civilization, close to the Naaru and arch enemy of the Burning Legin.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Gimme Tortollans too since they look to use the Pandaren skeleton from that little image we saw.
    What factions would Saurok, Tortollan and Vulpera go? O:

yeah mythic Antorus gear is ilvl 300 something.

They should have nerfed it further given the powergap was about 150 ilvls or so.. or well 100-150, 50 would be good ilvl stuff for wow,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    It may change when we get a better look but the horde get two new races (Zandalari and Nightborne) and the alliance get none. The other races are just really head swap style races (void elfs are just coloured blood elfs by the look of it).
    Sure. But let's not underestimate how many Alliance players have wanted High Elves for years. This is basically it, only more badass. The elf version of a Worgen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    What factions would Saurok, Tortollan and Vulpera go? O:
    Saurok Horde, Vulpera Alliance, Tortollan probably Horde since they were shown with Zandalar.