Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    Was Argus always this close to Azeroth or was it moved closer in Legion? It should definitely be visible if that's the case.
    It's seen through a rift or wormhole in space, ripped open by Illidan at the end of ToS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokubas View Post
    What if 7.4 was just a transition patch rather than a typical content patch? They've never done it before, but from what I recall, they considered one after Siege of Orgrimmar. This expansion has already been breaking a lot of precedents and has a lot of extra content we've been missing (patch dungeons and even three whole patch zones in 7.3). A sort of epilogue that can bridge the gap might be able to tease in a way we haven't seen before.
    I mean what would 7.4 have? I could see more Anduin stepping up to the plate. Find out wtf Sylvanas promised with Helya and what Genn Greymane is doing. Faction related stuff.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

heres another view from the Seat of the Pantheon:

Was Argus always this close to Azeroth or was it moved closer in Legion? It should definitely be visible if that's the case.
    Did you see the KJ death cinematic or play wow since last week??
    Last edited by GoodUsername55; 2017-08-14 at 10:29 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Have you seriously missed the entire 7.2 ending?

Formerly known as Arafal

Speaking of, the last time Illidan forced the hand of fate, we got naga. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Andyssian View Post
    Diablo III was announced in Paris in 2008. That's not a gimmicky game, but one of their major franchises getting a long-awaited announcement outside of Blizzcon.
    The WWI of 2008 was a European Blizzcon. Not a gamescom or such. It was made by Blizzard, and only for blizzard game, for blizzard players. It's not because it wasn't in the USA that it was not a blizzcon, it's just that they use another name to appeal to a wider audience ( aka Worldwide Invitational ).

It was a european Blizzcon. So this announcement made sense, since the Diablo Franchise was at it's peak in Europe and not in the USA. ( And The diablo team was from Ireland to begin with when Blizzard North still existed. )

Your argument is invalid

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Have you seriously missed the entire 7.2 ending?
    Haven't done the new raid yet, nope. x.x

edit: haha "new".
    Last edited by Deventh; 2017-08-14 at 10:47 PM.

Just login and look at the sky from anywhere on Azeroth. It's beautyful to look at imo

EDIT: I don't think you need more details, but to be more specific, look at the sky towards the south

So you've missed the whole Illidan/Khadgar meme :P

Heh, I saw this comment on the Legion trailer - "Why the camera man always die in blizz cinematics?"

Poor camera man, hopefully he/she lives in the 8.0 trailer. :P

World of Warcraft: Lil' Space Cloud Sargeras

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Heh, I saw this comment on the Legion trailer - "Why the camera man always die in blizz cinematics?"

Poor camera man, hopefully he/she lives in the 8.0 trailer. :P
    Maybe he's Shawn Bean. >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    World of Warcraft: Lil' Space Cloud Sargeras
    When you're bigger than a planet, your farts are powerful.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Just want to drop an interesting found from the 2010 here. It's not directly related to this thread, but maybe a little bit

https://youtu.be/E7fVTabpyf8?t=589

In the BlizzCon 2010 Lore Q&A Metzen answers about Turalyon, being leveraged to a huge important character in the future. As well he answers about Alleria and says that the Reunion of the Windrunners will happen together with the appearance of Turalyon.

Also they talk about KulTiras being a huge thing in the future.

It's interesteing to know, that they plotted the outline of the story almost 10 years ago. In an interview (no source on that, sorry) Metzen said that Garrosh's story was being planned during the lore creation for the Burning Crusade, and planned until the end of 3rd expansion following BC.

So Kul'Tiras being the next big thing is quiet possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Engal View Post
    Your argument is invalid
    Reaper of Souls was announced at Gamescom though - it's not as big as a WoW expansion, but still a major announcement made outside of Blizzcon, in Europe, at Gamescom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Legion and WoD destroyed any faith I had left fam
    Legion was and is good. Just s few systems that spoil some things. Take of most of the rng and time gating and Legion suddenly looks a lot better.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    they do not have alot of info to share about 7.3
    Really??
    "Blizzard plans to release another large content drop this quarter, with more details at Gamescom."

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    , they already had a q&a about it and the ptr has already been up for a long time, the only thing we dont have is a trailer. 7.3.5 will just be a balance patch with maybe something small like a darkmoon faire pony or a quest where we go hang out with eonar or some shit.

sure IF theres a 7.4 they could talk about that, but we dont even know if were getting a 7.4
    You're talking from your own perspective... Q&A, test realm are for dedicated players but mostly of them don't read site like this.

Gamescom is not only about meeting players, but also media... Blizzard has already planned interviews with press from all the European Countrys and they have tons of info to share about the Legion's next contents.

I think you understimate what 7.3 means: it's the first time that - for a patch - players are sent on another planet: Argus, where we face Sargeras and we put an end to the Burning Legion. Is the end of one of the most iconic characters and threat about Warcraft, so Blizzard will celebrate this moment (and the fact that Legion is, generally speaking, a success).

So, don't be surprised if GamesCom will be about Legion and his next "big" content that has to came: 7.3 - 7.3.5 and maybe, if we are lucky, we can have a glimpse of what comes next... that can be 7.4 or the new expansion.

O_o what? But did you play WoW?
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I mean what would 7.4 have? I could see more Anduin stepping up to the plate. Find out wtf Sylvanas promised with Helya and what Genn Greymane is doing. Faction related stuff.
    Ive mentioned this before, but could be an Azshara related patch.

Eye of Azshara world area turned into a zone. Surrounding waters are now like Vashjir to make it bigger.
    Abyssal Maw Raid 3-6 bosses.
    Throne of tides/any of the water dungeons remade. Will be in next expansion but released early.

Actually, this is a good point. This whole "we see Argus through a portal/rift" argument only works if you are on Azeroth.

This image was taken from completely different location, yet it looks like Argus and Azeroth really are close. That doesn't really add up.

---

Seeing that old MoP Announcement trailer - man, Valley of the Four Winds was a great zone. I really wish we do not get any Azshara/N'zoth shenanigans but something more light hearted. I want my farm back, dammit.