Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    I'm a bit lost. What's the state of the Alpha/Beta now? Have they mentioned anything as to when we are getting testing going?
    Soon™. Most likely Q4 2017/Q1 2018.

A dev said they are aiming for january 2018

I don't see Alpha/Beta starting until 7.3.5 PTR is done. So probably early next year.

Nah, they’ll probably cross over imo. Sometimes ptrs last quite awhile. I think 7.3.5 (ptr first week of December) will launch in early February for instance. And they can run beta at same time.

January beta is my guess.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    We are now officially the alpha/beta thread.

May memes and dataminers guide our paths to glory and hype.

Get to work datamines, hax blizz servers if you have to! (not really)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Soon™. Most likely Q4 2017/Q1 2018.
    For a second there I thought you said most likely Q4 2018, don't you ever again scare me like that!
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

5+ Year Old Account
    Why have all the interviews this year been so boring. Seriously, its the same questions. I wish somebody had asked about more allied races, because literately nobody did. Or if they had any new specs planned.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    A dev said they are aiming for january 2018
    Is that for Beta?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Is that for Beta?
    Most likely,m'yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man I haven't even started on the last tier of Legion and I'm already just sitting here wishing I could play Beefaroni.
    Hey

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vondoo View Post
    Why have all the interviews this year been so boring. Seriously, its the same questions. I wish somebody had asked about more allied races, because literately nobody did. Or if they had any new specs planned.
    They even said on the slides they have more planned.
    Jesse Cox also asked specifically about Mag'har and another subrace I can't seem to remember and Ion said that it was a system they want to expand on.
    They just don't want to say they're working on something and then decide they don't like it just to have the community say "But you promised this!!!"

Also, a couple asked about subraces and the answer was nothing to share at this time but they do plan on expanding.

I am so hyped about the coming expansion and now is the first time that RL might ruin the first months for me. Around March, I won't be able to play for 9 months or so. I assume that might cut me off the first few months after launch. :/

That might only get worse if the release date is faster than how Legion was.

A+ video thumbnail.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    A+ video thumbnail.

@Fahrad Wagner, Refrigerator of the LeiShen with Nomi as final boss confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    "But you promised this!!!"
    They wouldn't have that problem in the first place if they didn't cut two semi-major features out of an already content light expansion less than 3 years ago. Its kinda sad that rather than try and have an actual dialogue with the player base of the game they make they would rather just hide things because they are afraid they won't be able to deliver them. From where I shitpost/sit it would seem that maybe they need to get a better work ethic going or not over design features for a 13 year old game. I personally would be fine with 1 timeless isle-esque zone, 1 (5 Boss) dungeon, and 1 (7 Boss) raid per major patch. I am sure others would like that too... instead they waste countless man hours programming and developing shit like the Sentinax, the Netherlight Crucible, and Shipyards.

Edit: Sorry to ramble, I have just been too nice for a few days, I figured i needed to be called names again.

Red Shirt Guy's article on the SW/Org changes is up!

http://warcraft.blizzplanet.com/blog...e-azeroth-demo

I guess with the thread renamed, we can start complaining about alpha/beta not being live yet.

Dammit, Blizzard! I'm unsubbing.
    Each week we'll be certain alpha/beta will release the following week. As per tradition.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    They wouldn't have that problem in the first place if they didn't cut two semi-major features out of an already content light expansion less than 3 years ago. Its kinda sad that rather than try and have an actual dialogue with the player base of the game they make they would rather just hide things because they are afraid they won't be able to deliver them. From where I shitpost/sit it would seem that maybe they need to get a better work ethic going or not over design features for a 13 year old game. I personally would be fine with 1 timeless isle-esque zone, 1 (5 Boss) dungeon, and 1 (7 Boss) raid per major patch. I am sure others would like that too... instead they waste countless man hours programming and developing shit like the Sentinax, the Netherlight Crucible, and Shipyards.

Edit: Sorry to ramble, I have just been too nice for a few days, I figured i needed to be called names again.
    I think the "We were promised" mentality has been going ever since they started cutting content, which was way before legion. And the thing is other games also have a lot of stuff that doesn't make it into the game in the end, it's just that they aren't expected to release what they are working on a year before it'll be ready to ship the game.

Red Shirt Guy's article on the SW/Org changes is up!

http://warcraft.blizzplanet.com/blog...e-azeroth-demo
    Woah. That stuff about the greyed out quests adds ALOT of credence to the theory that they are coming in 7.3.5

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Woah. That stuff about the greyed out quests adds ALOT of credence to the theory that they are coming in 7.3.5
    Or perhaps the pre-patch leading into BFA. Would give people time to level them up for the new content.
    Hey

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess with the thread renamed, we can start complaining about alpha/beta not being live yet.

Dammit, Blizzard! I'm unsubbing.
    Beta should have been here yesterday.... They are so slow. Obviously they are going to have to cut all the content in order to make a March 2019 launch.