I’m loving the pro horde/Alliance sentiments coming out of folks again.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Fearbreaker is actual hammer crafted by the Bronzebeards.

What Anduin is wielding in that HS art is a Scepter.

- - - Updated - - -

Silvermoon had magic shield comparable to Suramar's before Arthas took it down when he visited the place to revive his buddy KT.
    But it's no longer functional, correct?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    I’m loving the pro horde/Alliance sentiments coming out of folks again.
    Pretty much "Faction wars are dumb! BUT I will fight for my faction to prove its better!" (contradicting themselves)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    that shield worked with the power of the sunwell the only way that arthas could pass was thanks to darkhan

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Pretty much "Faction wars are dumb! BUT I will fight for my faction to prove its better!" (contradicting themselves)
    You just crossed a terrible threshold, Shadochi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Well it's not crazy, I mean being on your faction, you're bound to care(Unless for some nebulous reason you aren't).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I am hoping that they will rethink warfronts and make them open-world and with a switch to choose PVE or PVP.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    that shield worked with the power of the sunwell the only way that arthas could pass was thanks to darkhan
    That shield was never rebuilt tho. most of the runestones that allowed it to be so powerful have been destroyed.

7+ Year Old Account
    You just crossed a terrible threshold, Shadochi.
    I do it all the time.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

I predict Quel'Thalas will remain safe due to a new Ban'dinoriel made with the help of the Nightborne, while the Azurmyst Isles will be protected from the Horde by the Vindicaar.

That shield was never rebuilt tho. most of the runestones that allowed it to be so powerful have been destroyed.
    the stones are not important, that did not need Magister channeling the magic of the sunwell, when the stones stopped the high elves again raised the barrier by themselves and that is when darkhan kills them one by one in the sunwell

It was powered by the Sunwell and channeled through series of runestones, which Arthas destroyed to get in.

Sunwell has been restored and the runestones could always be replaced. Ban'dinoriel could be rebuilt. And I'm sure the Nightborne know thing or two about shields, so that would help them too.

The runestones were important only because they allowed the shield to be maintained without someone casting a spell for it 24/7. In theory the shield could be raised anytime in emergency and rune tones can always be remade for more permanent solution.
    Last edited by Lahis; 2017-11-07 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    It was powered by the Sunwell and channeled through series of runestones, which Arthas destroyed to get in.

Sunwell has been restored and the runestones could always be replaced. Ban'dinoriel could be rebuilt. And I'm sure the Nightborne know thing or two about shields, so that would help them too.
    when the stones were no longer the elves raised the barrier on their own so darhan killed them

Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    I predict Quel'Thalas will remain safe due to a new Ban'dinoriel made with the help of the Nightborne, while the Azurmyst Isles will be protected from the Horde by the Vindicaar.
    I think both Quel'Thalas and the draenei islands will be protected first and foremost by a conflict in another place.

Which brings an interesting question: who will start it and where?

Teldrassil burnt, Undercity razed, fine, cool. What's next? Who will sail to the other side first and to where? It's Gilneas, right? With the Horde landing there and trying to push.

It would be more logical for such a move to be on the Alliance side though, because they are more powerful. But the Horde have always been more proactive somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Well it's not crazy, I mean being on your faction, you're bound to care(Unless for some nebulous reason you aren't).
    It's one thing to care, but some folks get really crazy about it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnkey View Post
    Sooooo, what might potentially come in 7.3.5:
    3. The four allied races. This is speculative. There are some signs that they might be coming like that prophetic leaker talking about it as well as the races being unlocked from capitals that we already have. But who knows, maybe they changed plans or the prophet got it wrong, and maybe unlocks will require questing after 110.
    No way. New allied races will be unlock via quest during BfA... dont make any sense recuite them as allied for a war that isn't start yet...

however, I dont understand the purpose to add a scaling tech now... dont make any sense to me to create a new alt now, when will be 6 new races and your alts will became useless...
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    and us a magic shield that even red dragons can not break

for quelthalas!!
    Good luck hiding in ur shield without food and water.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    No way. New allied races will be unlock via quest during BfA... dont make any sense recuite them as allied for a war that isn't start yet...

however, I dont understand the purpose to add a scaling tech now... dont make any sense to me to create a new alt now, when will be 6 new races and your alts will became useless...
    Depends when there gonna start the war. I imagine the retaking of lorderon and bur in of teldrasil will be a pre patch thing

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Many people start alts at the end of an expansion, because now they have time or want to switch main or plain did everything else already.

How many dimensional ships could Alliance mobilize?

I don't know yet if Vindicaar survives Antorus, but if it does, that is one.

Exodar propably won't fly since the Draenei built Vindicaar from it's scrap instead of fixing the vessel itself.

Rest of the Tempest Keep should be in the hands of the Sha'tar after Kael's forces were purged from there. Could they be used? Would the Sha'tar Naaru allow it? Could they be piloted without a Naaru?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnkey View Post
    In this case the battle would probably just be a quick slaughter and not very interesting, but it would resolve the question of how on earth did the Alliance take it so easily.
    They took it because it's not that hard to take. Look at it strategically without any faction pride and it's weakness will be as aparantly as the night elves weakness