10+ Year Old Account
    Tandred should be a Guard of Kul Tiras and no not the RPG guy..
    Can have a line of dialouge with him etc...
    "The Proudmoore Family? Yes I served them...I am a personal guard of the royal army...I had a crush on...Well let's just say Jaina at the time"
    *Well you are a honored to go visit her*
    "I cannot leave my guard duties.."

*What is it?*

"I want you to deliver this letter...Err...Nevermind....A lonely guard cannot get together with royalty"

*Ok then*

"Sorry for wasting your time, hero"

Also other NPCs can appear more in Battle for Azeroth (More than just the ones in Legion)

I think it's time for having playable Ogres...
    They would make excellent fighters and casters for the Horde, in the War against the other faction.
    I'm just saying, and I am hoping to level in Zandalar...
    From a video I seen I love the place a lot, and Kul Tiras kinda bores me...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Thanks for the link, the most interesting part is the fact that Vereesa is not in the Alliance meeting.
    Could it be that the burning of Teldrassil has to do with something happening to Vereesa or that something happens to Vereesa during the burning ?
    (I would like the first option.)
    You are very welcome. <3
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2017-11-07 at 09:57 PM.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    OooOooh....Ok Rick...gosh man chill out!

*how exactly does one type out a quivery voice?*
    I got it at first reading haha!

Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. ������

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid ������

Mods forgive me, it's just a meme, please no ban, luvu.
    Okay, didn't catch the meme, but yeah Rick&Morty is awesome.

--

Back to topic. I want to play my Nightborne RIGHT NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    This might be a hint: https://imgur.com/a/J19wH

Pic 1: An elf kneeling to the right of Sylvanas
    Pic 2: An elf lying on the ground to the right of Sylvanas
    This looks like a : "Don't worry Sis, I got this!" in the first pic.
    And in the second : "Look, you are avenged."

Really hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I got it at first reading haha!

Okay, didn't catch the meme, but yeah Rick&Morty is awesome.

--

Back to topic. I want to play my Nightborne RIGHT NOW.
    For context. What I posted is actually a very popular copypasta, making fun of the Rick and Morty fanbase.

Deleted
    I wonder if with Artifact weapons out of the way we'll be able to pick our preferred weapons again, or if the artifact setup will still be optimal.
    Particularly when it comes to dual wielding vs twohanding.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only thing I'm not looking forward to is the squish so far. Saw footage of a Warrior at lvl 110 CRITTING with Execute for 1.7k damage...

I actually like seeing my character progress forward not backwards.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    I wonder if with Artifact weapons out of the way we'll be able to pick our preferred weapons again, or if the artifact setup will still be optimal.
    Particularly when it comes to dual wielding vs twohanding.
    Wishlist: SMF to come back and actually be competitive (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=81099/single-minded-fury)

I'm sick of just 2h tmogs on my main.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Only thing I'm not looking forward to is the squish so far. Saw footage of a Warrior at lvl 110 CRITTING with Execute for 1.7k damage...

I actually like seeing my character progress forward not backwards.
    I mean as long as you're getting the enemies/bosses down in the same time you're not really progressing backwards.

And 3-5 digit numbers are way easier to read at a glance than the 6-7 digits we're on now. (I don't even know for what I'm critting with each spell now).

Also, that's in gear lower than the ilvl of Mythic 0 dungeons I think, so a geared 110 with tier sets is gonna be doing way more than that.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    #1 its a pve server
    #2 moonglade is supposed to be NEUTRAL ground for druids!!!
    #3 he could gank me because I was still tagged pvp on after a bg
    So in other worlds, you're complaining about being ganked when you were pvping.

Shouldn't have flagged yourself.

A lot of the abilites are tied to 1h/2h. Survival hunter for example needs a two hander for abilities so dual wield wouldn't work unless they change abilities. I hope they do but I'm not expected changes in that regard

Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    For context. What I posted is actually a very popular copypasta, making fun of the Rick and Morty fanbase.
    Well, now I know it hehe !

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean as long as you're getting the enemies/bosses down in the same time you're not really progressing backwards.

And 3-5 digit numbers are way easier to read at a glance than the 6-7 digits we're on now. (I don't even know for what I'm critting with each spell now).

Also, that's in gear lower than the ilvl of Mythic 0 dungeons I think, so a geared 110 with tier sets is gonna be doing way more than that.
    Everytime I read this, It makes me worry that there are people that have difficulties with numbers higher than 1 million. TO me it is progressing backwards. because not only will my Ilvl drop by close to 800, my Damage will drop by literally over 10000%. I liked seeing numbers climb higher and higher. Made it seem like over the last 13 years my characters has become incredibly strong whilst versing powerful Enemies.

This might be a hint: https://imgur.com/a/J19wH

Pic 1: An elf kneeling to the right of Sylvanas
    Pic 2: An elf lying on the ground to the right of Sylvanas
    Where are those from?

We've been through a squish before and it worked out fine.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Everytime I read this, It makes me worry that there are people that have difficulties with numbers higher than 1 million. TO me it is progressing backwards. because not only will my Ilvl drop by close to 800, my Damage will drop by literally over 10000%. I liked seeing numbers climb higher and higher. Made it seem like over the last 13 years my characters has become incredibly strong whilst versing powerful Enemies.
    Every time I read this, it makes me worry that another elitist lacks compassion and/or empathy for the majority of the player base.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone wanna place bets on when Man'ari come out?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    Shouldn't have flagged yourself.
    Sorry but are you really that silly?
    As written I did NOT flag myself - in vanilla you where autoflag and still flagged for pvp when you left a bg.
    Btw nicce of you excuses that you SCUMBAGS dont care for by both sides set rules! Thats why you gonna die (again)

7+ Year Old Account
    No, for a reason I said at a glance. I don't have a hard time processing numbers higher than a million, but when you're in a raid environment you only got a split second to pay attention to every one of your crits and it's easier for the brain to process a whole 4-5 digit number than 7 digits or in some cases even more (mythic raiding crits on some classes, or on bosses like the last one in BRH).

It also looks aesthetically nicer if numbers are taking up less space on the screen.

- - - Updated - - -

Every time I read this, it makes me worry that another elitist lacks compassion and/or empathy for the majority of the player base.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean the Draenei subrace? /s
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

- - - Updated - - -

You mean as a playable race?

Deleted
    Everytime I read something as dumb as this I ask myself why people ply a rp game if they hate evrything rp (like numbers)

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Sorry but are you really that silly?
    As written I did NOT flag myself - in vanilla you where autoflag and still flagged for pvp when you left a bg.
    Btw nicce of you excuses that you SCUMBAGS dont care for by both sides set rules! Thats why you gonna die (again)
    Are you really that silly?
    You have nothing on the might of the Alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    You mean as a playable race?
    Yep.
    /tenchars

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think Man'ari are ever coming out, honestly.