There's no chance in Hades that the continents will all be merged onto a single server.

10+ Year Old Account
    rcshaggy with this tel'abim meme lately:

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draedarr View Post
    I think that with the phasing that is being developed in the last years, i think that in the future they can do it. Merging all the continents and the seas in one single server continent. But don't know the full capabilities of the engine
    Not all the islands have to be squished together...
    The Broken Isles, Zandalar and Kul Tiras can be in their own places in the world...Then Kezan and the Lost Isles (Will be a dungeon in Battle of Azeroth)
    Tel'Abim can be located near Kalimdor like that on the map etc...And the same with Plunder Isle with it being near Eastern Kingdoms, very far south from Stranglethorn, seeing on how that is a pirate place, and would make the island for the Bloodsail Buccaners much more worthy to get.
    Also the Dragon Isles can be a mystery island in the area too, with Crestfall being added and Zul'dare...
    Maybe Zandalar has the small island Crestfall near it (Maybe the island was transformed into a town than the name of the island), and the same with Zul'dare which is a place in Zandalar.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    There's no chance in Hades that the continents will all be merged onto a single server.
    Depending it could happen, although i don't know if the engine would be capable of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Khadgar dies in Silithus
    Anything can happen in that place...

- - - Updated - - -

Depending it could happen, although i don't know if the engine would be capable of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    Why do you think they will be merged?
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    there is zero fucking chance that all of the continents will be merged into one instance

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Anything can happen in that place...

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you think they will be merged?
    Khadgar's death confirmed by the guy who leaked BFA before comic con back in august. 90% legit.

Khadgar's death confirmed by the guy who leaked BFA before comic con back in august. 90% legit.
    Nice link. Really love that source. Also I think you mean Gamescom.

So, what are the chances the heritage armour comes with weapons like the datamined void elf weapons?

(I want cool Nightborne weapons.)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Nice link. Really love that source. Also I think you mean Gamescom.
    Check World of Warcraft 8.0 thread made by OldGodsStuffNotFar guy. I /w him back in August and he said some interesting stuff to me. So far all is legit.

Check World of Warcraft 8.0 thread made by OldGodsStuffNotFar guy. I /w him back in August and he said some interesting stuff to me. So far all is legit.
    Dude said like 2 things that were correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    You just linked me to a "no matches" page, so...
    Not sure if anyone has responded to you with a link in the 200 or some pages after this one.

The user is warneverchanges. I can't post links im guessing my account is too new

That is a link to all his posts. He posted some of the expansion content leaks before it was announced and this is one of his posts.

"So I guess I could get my credibility now and Jericho was referring to my leak. See you guys next expac.

Btw, Sylvie could burn the tree because she got the shard of Sargeras's weapon which was dropped onto Azeroth and caused the wound. It's very powerful and giving Sylvie the gut."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    there is zero fucking chance that all of the continents will be merged into one instance
    On a programming side i really think it could be made. The engine is improving more and more, the downside of this sort of tech is that many old computers would suffer to run it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Dude said like 2 things that were correct.
    Really? He said new expansion will be big AvH war and Old Gods, Arathi being focus in beginning, Naga and Azshara will not be in the start of expansion, he said each faction will lose one city (even hinted on destruction of Darnasus), Kul Tiras having dark shenanigans. And another interesting stuff.

He said me in PM there will be 2 major death between expansions - Khadgar in Silithus and Vereesa after that.
    Last edited by Highwhale; 2017-11-09 at 12:36 AM.

Really? He said new expansion will be big AvH war and Old Gods, Arathi being focus in beginning, Naga and Azshara will not be in the start of expansion, he said each faction will lose one city (even hinted on destruction of Darnasus), Kul Tiras having dark shenanigans. And another interesting stuff.

He said me in PM there will be 2 major death between expansions - Khadgar in Silithus and Vereesa after that.
    He also said Jaina is missing (She isn't, they showed her all over the place), he said the Infinite DF were the first baddie, they aren't its blood trolls then Naga. And as far as I can tell nothing in the post even hints at Khadgar dying.

7+ Year Old Account
    He also said Jaina is missing (She isn't, they showed her all over the place), he said the Infinite DF were the first baddie, they aren't its blood trolls then Naga. And as far as I can tell nothing in the post even hints at Khadgar dying.
    And who do you think messing with Zandalari? ID. Just wait and see for yourself.

And who do you think messing with Zandalari? ID. Just wait and see for yourself.
    We already know. They literally told us.

The Blood Worshipping Trolls are messing with the Zandalari. They physically spoke with their mouths and told us.

Believe me lad, I am the first person who wants it to be dragons but they have not even made a slight hint in that direction.

Edit: Also his post wasn't from around the time of Gamescom or Comic Con, it was the day Blizzcon opened.

Edit Edit: I take the last bit back, I can't read.
    Last edited by Paula Deen; 2017-11-09 at 12:44 AM.

Deleted
    It's already been 100% spoiled and confirmed by Blizzard beyond the shadow of any doubt that it's the Blood Trolls and their Blood God G'huun. Sorry to burst your bubble.

On a programming side i really think it could be made. The engine is improving more and more, the downside of this sort of tech is that many old computers would suffer to run it.
    WoW has always supported a maximum of 64x64 tiled maps. Some maps like Kalimdor are already getting pretty close to that limit (height wise in this case). With the current engine they can't go past 64x64. However, if they were to change this to support a higher amount of tiles I don't think there'd be much of an performance impact as the game never loads close to that many tiles at once (stuff you see in the distance is different). Changing that will probably a bit harder than changing some numbers around, but probably not impossible.

They could instead also further iterate on the cosmetic map system they introduced in Cataclysm and further developed and used in WoD. It's what powers maps like the Silithus Wound or the Blasted Lands WoD event map or other maps where you are able to see large chunks of the world that really belong to another map. There might be some cool stuff they can do with that which could make it look pretty seamless and load without a loading screen, when going between continents but still be on technically separate maps.

Sorry for the technical rant, these kind of ideas get me excited.

7+ Year Old Account
    We already know. They literally told us.

The Blood Worshipping Trolls are messing with the Zandalari. They physically spoke with their mouths and told us.

Believe me lad, I am the first person who wants it to be dragons but they have not even made a slight hint in that direction.

Edit: Also his post wasn't from around the time of Gamescom or Comic Con, it was the day Blizzcon opened.

Edit Edit: I take the last bit back, I can't read.
    ROFL. His post was back in late August...