10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzcon always produces hype, it's like a machine that doesn't tire.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Gamescon made alot of hype to 2 years ago. But 8.0 will overshadow 7.3 and antorus so its basically confirmed to be announced at blizzcon.

Just stop with this "pretty much confirmed" nonsense already ... You'll only hurt yourself.

7+ Year Old Account
    The happy place inside your soul, oh wait..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Gamescon made alot of hype to 2 years ago. But 8.0 will overshadow 7.3 and antorus so its basically confirmed to be announced at blizzcon.
    icc was also hyped up with 3.2 but was it killed because of cata's announcement? No.
    Same goes for BC and MoP announcements

Generally i would say the same thing, but it would be wierd for them to have a silly re-thread of what they did in the q & a. Only without the q

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    People forget that 7.3 was basically already announced at BlizzCon 2016. This has been on everybody's mind for a long time. It's lore is known, it's feature are known. Even if you only play the game casually and never read up on data-mined information, you should still know by now that Argus is where we're going, Sargeras will be there, and so will Turalyon, Alleria, etc. We've unearthed this information throughout Legion. It's not news.

It all depends on what their next Wow or Warcraft related thing is and how far they are with development. I wouldn't be surprised when the old world will be strongly involved. The WoW Universe is just far too big. And the old 2 continents are there to play a big part again, in a slightly different form.

_If_ they are far enough with development, they'll bring at least a teaser with some information next week to create a new hype. But at the end it's Warcraft 4 and the patches for 3 will just be there as "preparation"? No1 knows. But I really believe, if there'll be something new with WoW, the old world plays a part in it. Maybe also to get some oldschool players back into the game again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not like many of you care since you're like kneedeep in the gamescom shit, but the latest PTR added 3 ingame cinematics. Encrypted ofcourse.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Not like many of you care since you're like kneedeep in the gamescom shit, but the latest PTR added 3 ingame cinematics. Encrypted ofcourse.

haha i'm like tiptoeing right now, just using logic and not thinking about the hype to much.

In other news those are probably week 3 cinematics then, neat!

10+ Year Old Account
    Good thing I barely look at the PTR and stuff. I don't even go on there. I think it makes me enjoy the game more.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DRenziboy View Post
    haha i'm like tiptoeing right now, just using logic and not thinking about the hype to much.

In other news those are probably week 3 cinematics then, neat!
    One is for when we depart / reach argus, the other is Xera stuff that happens the last one no idea, maybe the Raid finale.

7+ Year Old Account
    One is for when we depart / reach argus, the other is Xera stuff that happens the last one no idea, maybe the Raid finale.
    aren't those implemented with the .5 patches though? Just to make sure they won't get decrypted before anyone has seen them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DRenziboy View Post
    aren't those implemented with the .5 patches though? Just to make sure they won't get decrypted before anyone has seen them
    Yeah, it's curious, those should be in .5, kinda early for it to be up right now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it's curious, those should be in .5, kinda early for it to be up right now.
    Is there maybe one when we unlock the Netherlight crucible like the ones in WoD when upgrading the Town Hall

7+ Year Old Account
    by the way the music is just so mesmerizing, it has so many good scores in there, that are both threatening and hauntingly beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by DelusionalBear View Post
    Ok. Conspiracy / Crazy thinking. I do not believe that this will happen, but just as a random entertainment..

So this Magni quest popped up kind of a sudden and at the very least, it feels like it was intended maybe for tomorrow? Right after maintenance? Because honestly, I did whole thing in like 10-15 mins tops and it is sort of pointless without continuing it right away. Yet we stuck on Azeroth for another couple weeks?

Unless.. Its appeared right on time and tomorrow they're gonna launch 7.3? :P I know crazy right, but here is kind of logic that led me to this theory. Next week they're busy on Gamescon and obviously won't fuck it up with 7.3 release, but on August 29 - the supposed 11 weeks patch cycle/99.9% release date, Destiny 2 beta also launched. I know WoW and Destiny probably do not overlap their playerbases very much, but still. Launching 7.3 on 29.08 can somewhat overshadow beta launch for Destiny 2, at least for those players who bought it through Blizzards own platform. So maybe?

/ps I know they've just added new build on PTR and its very unlikely that it will go live within a day, so yeah, probably not happening, although this new build feels kinda finalizing stuff. I mean map, new music, some slight changes here and where, seems like they've done. Which could also explain crunch time they've had last week, when they had to stay in the office for weekend.
    Welp. Name checks out.

My money is on the 77 day cycle holding true again and we'll get 7.3 on the 29th. Maybe another quest or something next week the 22nd to help move the story along

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    They definitely delivered with 7.3 music! Can't wait to play the patch.
    pretty much.

i love the antoran wastes music, its so intimidating.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    An interesting find on Reddit about the new scenario, probably means nothing, but still.
    http://imgur.com/a/Qpndi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    An interesting find on Reddit about the new scenario, probably means nothing, but still.
    Probably not a coincidence since you hear I think all of the Old God whispers in said scenario(Which was while very short, it was still sweet).

Short and sweet.

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    interesting find?

we've known its under silithus since the map files showed up.

Formerly known as Arafal