Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    This is not about the Alliance. I made it very clear in my post. This is about Alliance players. But you can play your faction sob story. What I care is about the experience we get as players.
    No you didn't. How is anyone supposed to make the differentiation between Alliance players and the faction unless you specifically say you're distinguishing the two.

And even then, what betrayal? Just leave them to rot so we would've lost Suramar to the Legion and have the story basically stop there from a player's perspective? You can get your Paragon mounts and faction rewards now, and later.

If you're not gnna distinguish the story from gameplay you have no argument anyway.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    This minimap wasn't posted by either MMOC or WH I think as we found out later that it was a thing. The "unused" map has been exactly that (unused) for many years, up to yesterday.

I have no clue what it is.
    the trees seem to be the same as the void elf dressing room background.

Formerly known as Arafal

Ok, anyone else have this bug on PTR where your quest log doesn't update when picking up/abandoning quests? I've looked around but I have no idea if it's just me or what.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    apart from Eoanar and Argus "everything else is just bleak/fel-green/robotic/legion.". Some people do actually go into the raid and not just watch them by youtube like you
    Then you might want to look around Shivarra/Varimathras/Aggramar some more. Totally the usual green Legion stuff.
    You're not even trying at this point.

I really think their allied race ideas are crap. Alliance players spent an expansion doing world quests to help the Highmountain and the Nightfallen and now both are enemies willing to support militarily a Horde that wants to turn us all into corpses for the Forsaken.

Can this be explained in lore or otherwise? Sure. But it will still feel awful for the Alliance players who will rightfully feel betrayed.
    obviously the players of the horde do not help alleria and the light draenei right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    apart from Eoanar and Argus "everything else is just bleak/fel-green/robotic/legion.". Some people do actually go into the raid and not just watch them by youtube like you
    Get your eyes checked.

Unless you're trolling again.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Really hope they implement a "Felguard" loot spec for Warlocks then...
    They should change the glyph to like be able to select a 2h-hander from transmog list imo. Basicly "transmog pet" or whatever special option.

Tried to check out Silithus on the PTR on my hunter. Only to find it's still the old version with no option to change at Zidormi.

Oh well, that's what I get for not clearing Antorus, I guess, haha. Had assumed that by 7.3.5, it would be extended to all characters. I mean, Argus is gone from my skybox, replaced by the red star.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Get your eyes checked.
    -snip-

Unless you're trolling again.
    Nevermind, I didn't see who I was arguing with. Should check names more often.We should abandon ship, reason has no power here.

Did you honestly feel that at any point they needed our help?

We arrive on Draenor, we tag along with Turalyon in killing a Pit Lord, Alleria saves both of us. We help Turalyon and Alleria along with the Army of Light to retake the Xenedar, but in every spot on the battlefield they look dominant. At every point were we are playing with them it feels like we are tagging along. In fact I felt it weird because after being the Champion up to that point and being in control, in Argus I once again felt secondary to the NPCs.

The same is just not true for the Nightfallen campaign. We don't just ease things, we are the only reason they happen. The entire Argus campaign could have happened without the player character since at every crucial point we accompany an NPC who is more important than us. In the Nightfallen campaign, we are the active force in nearly every step, making things happen. I am sorry but the feeling is just different. I am not talking about story intent or narrative here; I am talking about how I experience the two campaigns as a player. Blizzard simply pulled back on player agency in Argus; we were not the protagonists in most of that campaign outside the Aggramar cinematic.
    Did you do Antorus yet? You should, at least the first encounter. Let me fill you in:

Turalyon walks up to Gorothi Worldbreaker, together with about twenty lightforged Draenei.
    Worldbreaker annihilates Lightforged.
    Turalyon crawls away, literally telling us to kill that thing for him.

Yeah, I'm sure the Army of the Light would have made great progress in Antorus without us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    obviously the players of the horde do not help alleria and the light draenei right?
    No, because so long as you're Horde you don't get to feel 'betrayed' about that, not even when we're facing similar 'dillemmas'.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    No, because so long as you're Horde you don't get to feel 'betrayed' about that, not even when we're facing similar 'dillemmas'.
    the only thing that matters is the players of the alliance

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Did you do Antorus yet? You should, at least the first encounter. Let me fill you in:

Turalyon walks up to Gorothi Worldbreaker, together with about twenty lightforged Draenei.
    Worldbreaker annihilates Lightforged.
    Turalyon crawls away, literally telling us to kill that thing for him.

Yeah, I'm sure the Army of the Light would have made great progress in Antorus without us.
    damn, they are failures.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    the only thing that matters is the players of the alliance
    That is correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    this starts to feel like a horde vs alliance thread! not in a good way atm. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Neviriah View Post
    this starts to feel like a horde vs alliance thread! not in a good way atm. lol
    Have alliance vs horde threads ever been good?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if its just about story inside the game then yeah its very engaging and interesting, but if it comes to great arguments between actual people (playerbase) it always kinda sucks I mean.... it's like the endless xbox vs playstation debate lol....

ok bad example!

How does one see new Silithus on the PTR?

Does it requires an Argus kill there, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    How does one see new Silithus on the PTR?

Does it requires an Argus kill there, too?
    You would copy over a char that's killed him on Live.

There are sometimes portions that are interesting to read (mostly those which talk about some specific incident in great detail - either saying something that I didn't know before or coming from an angle that I didn't consider before), but they are relatively rare.