You guys know that you could simply create an imgur gallery and post the link to that gallery, right? You don't need to put 10 big pictures into your posts.

Edit: Twice the shame to people who quote these kind of posts without snipping out the pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Everything about the NB joining is kind of stupid?

Thallysra says she didn't join the Night Elves because of their mistrust towards them, and literally right after that, Liadrin asks her how they would know that she doesn't betray them again and become the next Elisande

WHAT
    I'll repost my response from other thread to this too because feel like many people don't remember this from Alliance side Suramar questing or never did it.

That Elisande/Azshara quote is actually from Tyrande during the incursion quests when Khadgar introduces Thalyssra to her.

I've no idea why it's been added in the dialogue between Liadrin and Thalyssra but perhaps it'll be like a flashback to it or Thalyssra summoning a image of Tyrande to say it or such. Or it's just Wowhead borking datamined stuff up rushing to get it up.

edit-- Sort of confirmed, Tyrande's 7.3.5. voiceline is just a repeat of what she said to Thalyssra and it got some filter to it as to make it a magic image saying it or something else.

red shirt guy confirms something that for me it was obvious, that badly attributed a dialogue to thalysrra in wowhead. Much controversy caused this to attack Ashenvale, it is good to clarify that Thalyssra does not say anything about that!

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/...postcount=2107

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    That is because the level of help, the time commitment and the emotional investment of players with either faction is completely different.

Said that we helped the Nightborne and we helped the Army of the Light at the same level is just disingenuous.
    Literally nobody cares about the difference of each investment. Nobody but you cares to begin with. Fahrad provided a good argument and all you do in response is grasp at straws.
    Grow a spine please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    this!!
    that is what I understood they only feel comfortable with the sindorei and their alliance is mainly with them, if ever the sindorei left the horde (it will never happen in wow) the shaldorei would leave with them.

Thudner Totem and Suramar (Nighthold) changes

the pandas do not waste time haha

I'm glad to see that these changes will be reflected in the game !!!! I love suramar !! I'm glad that it's now a (partly) friendly city with me.
    Wait a second.....what the actual fuck?????? So the changes are now reflected in game and the horde gets two huge cities while the alliance takes what......??? A RIFT IN THE VOID AND A SPACESHIP??? ARE YOU FUCKONG KIDDING ME BLIZZARD

it makes me so mad the fact that blizzard immidiatly made the changes in game for thunder totem and suramar for the horde players to be able to go there and see them while the alliance couldnt see the same changes when Dalaran was Alliance. And Gilneas lies in ruins for eight freaking years empty

I demand to see Gilneas and other changes reflected in game for the Alliance or thats it for me im done

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    Wait a second.....what the actual fuck?????? So the changes are now reflected in game and the horde gets two huge cities while the alliance takes what......??? A RIFT IN THE VOID AND A SPACESHIP??? ARE YOU FUCKONG KIDDING ME BLIZZARD

it makes me so mad the fact that blizzard immidiatly made the changes in game for thunder totem and suramar for the horde players to be able to go there and see them while the alliance couldnt see the same changes when Dalaran was Alliance. And Gilneas lies in ruins for eight freaking years empty

I demand to see Gilneas and other changes reflected in game for the Alliance or thats it for me im done
    surely you will see

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    the Void Rift void elves capital

There'd better be some spooky Dark Elf esque Void Elf architecture.

Wait, so if the Capital changes are in the PTR, does that not literally confirm that Allied Races are coming in 7.3.5?

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Wait, so if the Capital changes are in the PTR, does that not literally confirm that Allied Races are coming in 7.3.5?
    No, it's just expansion data that people are datamining erroneously! Just look at what Lore said! /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayto View Post
    There'd better be some spooky Dark Elf esque Void Elf architecture.
    Alliance is literally fucked in the ass by blizzard so far when it comes to allied races. We have lost BADLY , so dont expect much.

"Enjoy your tiny ugly void rift and your unnaceptable ugly emo elves while the horde gets freaking suramar and an entire elf civilization" - Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    No, it's just expansion data that people are datamining erroneously! Just look at what Lore said! /s
    Like, that excuse is still so baffling because he assumes people are retarded enough to not see that the only "BfA" content that got datamined is the stuff that has explicitly never been stated to be in BfA.

So horde gets an elf-town while alliance is losing one

Deleted

Yes, feed me your salty tears.
    Also, duh? These changes are bound to new gameplay when the allied races of their respective cities will be playable. Going back to change Gilneas or Dalaran would've meant fuck all for gameplay.
    Is it so hard to put 1 and 2 together?

That is because the level of help, the time commitment and the emotional investment of players with either faction is completely different.

Said that we helped the Nightborne and we helped the Army of the Light at the same level is just disingenuous.
    I never said we helped them on the same level in-game, but imho lorewise our fight and support on Argus was just as important if not more than the Suramar campaign.

Btw the Void Elf world may be the world Sargeras destroyed before he went cuckoo

- - - Updated - - -

Hahahahaha

No, it's just going to be a rock in space
    Alliance is literally fucked in the ass by blizzard so far when it comes to allied races. We have lost BADLY , so dont expect much.

"Enjoy your tiny ugly void rift and your unnaceptable ugly emo elves while the horde gets freaking suramar and an entire elf civilization" - Blizzard
    Gee thanks Blizz. Feeling the love.

Aww, he got a happy end.

I really do hope the Alliance gets an un-phased, populated version of Shadowforge City. That'd add 2 nigh impenetrable fortress cities to our side while the Horde get a recently liberated and damaged Suramar, which is beautiful and all but very exposed to Alliance attacks.

Deleted

You gain a fucking spaceship that lore-wise can fly between planets. Baaaaaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoloid View Post
    That'd add 2 nigh impenetrable fortress cities
    How is Shadowforge City "nigh impenetrable" when we penetrated it atleast once.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Yes, feed me your salty tears.
    Also, duh? These changes are bound to new gameplay when the allied races of their respective cities will be playable. Going back to change Gilneas or Dalaran would've meant fuck all for gameplay.
    Is it so hard to put 1 and 2 together?
    Why do you have to be such a dick? Im happy for what the horde gets i am just asking for the alliance to get the same treatment because right now its clearly not...