Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    It's under AQ because it's not Azeroth warning us - it's just Andrestrasz playing with us :P
    TBH some say it's not Azeroth. "The Diamond King has been made a pawn" and "drown yourself in the circle of stars to find him" kind of suggest that Magni, whom we meet inside that chamber accessed through a portal that sort of looks like a circle within a star, is betrayed by an Old God pretending to be her, or is betraying us. This could all be a way to get us away from Azeroth and to Argus, while the Old Gods invade.

Honestly speaking, 7.3 and 8.0 could be connected in a significant way. Perhaps even to the extent that talking about 7.3 also means you'll talk about the beginning of 8.0.

10+ Year Old Account
    So just thought of this... what if the reason this is such a big deal in blizzards eyes... is because they are going to reveal a full blown fel Sargeras finally and announce a Sargeras mythic only boss like Sinestra from Cata?
    Classes/Specs: Retribution Paladin, Outlaw Rogue, Frost Mage, Destruction Warlock.

Vanilla veteran of both factions since '04. Former high end player, now casually playing simply to keep up with the lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasGamescom View Post
    TBH some say it's not Azeroth. "The Diamond King has been made a pawn" and "drown yourself in the circle of stars to find him" kind of suggest that Magni, whom we meet inside that chamber accessed through a portal that sort of looks like a circle within a star, is betrayed by an Old God pretending to be her, or is betraying us. This could all be a way to get us away from Azeroth and to Argus, while the Old Gods invade.

Honestly speaking, 7.3 and 8.0 could be connected in a significant way. Perhaps even to the extent that talking about 7.3 also means you'll talk about the beginning of 8.0.
    The odd thing about that theory is wouldn't the Titanforged guards notice Magni not being who he says he is?

So just thought of this... what if the reason this is such a big deal in blizzards eyes... is because they are going to reveal a full blown fel Sargeras finally and announce a Sargeras mythic only boss like Sinestra from Cata?
    We may see Sargeras in the cinematic or hell he'll be voicing the whole thing. We know there's a Pre Demon Lord model of him in the data files. As for the one we know and.. love(Fear/hate whatever) I dunno.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    They didn't do shit, more importantly it isn't even gamescom yet, so chill out.

But knowing the community if it isn't 8.0 it will definitely backfire.
    Everyone should've assumed it's not unless they announce it. Idk why people overhype themselves and then blame blizzard.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Tracerz07 View Post
    It's not significant enough for an event imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The odd thing about that theory is wouldn't the Titanforged guards notice Magni not being who he says he is?
    They were sabotaged, weren't they? We repaired them after Magni had passed through the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Everyone should've assumed it's not unless they announce it. Idk why people overhype themselves and then blame blizzard.
    I guess this is because of the previous two gamescoms, which had much much more than i expected, so it is the person's fault for over hyping themselves.

But i can understand why someone would be upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    I guess this is because of the previous two gamescoms, which had much much more than i expected, so it is the person's fault for over hyping themselves.

But i can understand why someone would be upset.
    Then they should be upset with themselves and not blizzard.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    It'll be disappointing if it's only 7.3 because we already know everything ...
    Pretty much this. This is the reason I am convinced we will get at the very least a TEASER for 8.0.

10+ Year Old Account
    They were sabotaged, weren't they? We repaired them after Magni had passed through the area.
    We only fought Old god aligned things nothing(If I recall) titanic.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    We only fought Old god aligned things nothing(If I recall) titanic.
    We fought nightmarish visions of Old God minions (Faceless Ones) and Demons of the Burning Legion. But scattered throughout the place were titanic guardians or whatever they were called, which had been damaged. We repaired them, and then we reached Magni. So what if he sabotaged them on the way down?

You know, Argus still doesn't have his spells/ect in the dungeon journal - wonder if he will be another Ra-Den in terms of that.

Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    Pretty much this. This is the reason I am convinced we will get at the very least a TEASER for 8.0.
    That's my conviction as well. We could be completely wrong and they could only talk about 7.3, but it wouldn't make much sense.

at this point im just expecting blizzard to cancel their stage at gamescon. Just to be safe :P

Deleted
    Everybody in doubt: ask yourselves, why would Blizzard feature Jaina Proudmoore on BlizzCon key art if the expansion wasn't going to be announced prior to BlizzCon? They've never spoiled BlizzCon reveals in the key art (except for hidden teasers like Chen Stormstout).

Everybody in doubt: ask yourselves, why would Blizzard feature Jaina Proudmoore on BlizzCon key art if the expansion wasn't going to be announced prior to BlizzCon? They've never spoiled BlizzCon reveals in the key art (except for hidden teasers like Chen Stormstout).
    The've showed other blizzcon art already. Theres no connection imho.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    We fought nightmarish visions of Old God minions (Faceless Ones) and Demons of the Burning Legion. But scattered throughout the place were titanic guardians or whatever they were called, which had been damaged. We repaired them, and then we reached Magni. So what if he sabotaged them on the way down?
    I suppose that's possible but it's an unknown so it could go either way but in hindsight Magni is still our ally.

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    The've showed other blizzcon art already. Theres no connection imho.
    Yup. For content which is already known, but current, for other franchises. Doomfist is the new thing for Overwatch, the Necromancer is the new thing for Diablo. Is Jaina the new thing for Warcraft?

So instead they've spoiled it before both - Gamescon and Blizzcon, by revealing key art online? Is that what you saying? I'm confused..

Yup. For content which is already known, but current, for other franchises. Doomfist is the new thing for Overwatch, the Necromancer is the new thing for Diablo. Is Jaina the new thing for Warcraft?
    Jaina been in warcraft since wc3. LUL
    Crimea is Ukraine!