Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yeah, they almost blew your crack supply!
    the blood elves are cured of their addiction, the sunwell is a sacred place for the blood elves and the high elves.typical of the alliance that does not respect the traditions of other peoples.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    well, the method of our artifact weapons being "properly sent off" was datamined on wow head

http://www.wowhead.com/news=277574/h...7-3-5-spoilers

kinda lame.
    This is kind of how I expected it was going to be like for awhile now. I mean, it doesn't seem like anything too crazy but I don't know what you expected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Expect? What we are getting, use them to blow up Gorribal. What I wanted? Yes, a personal send off for each one, using those mini-quests to close the storylines of the class orders and to seed the world with new stories.
    Then you were expecting way too much, especially if you wanted it in 7.3.5
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Valnoressa View Post
    I dunno, seems fitting to me. A powerful weapon to remove a powerful weapon? Feels kinda full circle.
    Okay, but does it give me Gorribal as a transmog replica? :^)

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I mean what did you expect? A personal send off for each one/
    In some cases, like the Xalatath, it's pretty weird to throw the weapons away like this. A talking old god-ish dagger which talks and is older than any civilization gets dumped like this? Personal send off makes more sense.

7+ Year Old Account
    i dunno what i expected really, more concerned about Xalatath and Thalkiel

Xal'atath in particular seems to be able to disappear from its user's grasp when it wants to. If we tried to get her killed or at least depowered, it would make sense for her to port away or something.
    Well. "You promised."

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, that part is actually surprising me. I expected it in 8.0 to tie with the class changes. I mean I assume they will lose their power or something during the event but we will still keep them? I mean they are not folding the abilities into the classes until 8.0 after all so losing them is out of the question.
    In fairness, I'm surprised it was in the datafiles in 7.3.5 but I guess it had to be there eventually. You could also argue Xal'atath would "help" fix the poisoned lifeblood if only so Azeroth doesn't die.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Gloomy? I'm not gloomy! I just dress that way. And... talk that way..... and... act that way...

it looks like we're absorbing its power into the weapon, xal'atath and thal'kiel would be more than happy to absorb such massive dark power.

if this doesn't destroy the artifacts, we might create a worse monster than any we've fought yet with xal'atath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it looks like we're absorbing its power into the weapon, xal'atath and thal'kiel would be more than happy to absorb such massive dark power.

if this doesn't destroy the artifacts, we might create a worse monster than any we've fought yet with xal'atath.
    Well Magni does say to draw out the corruption and we get some cutscene of some sort. I have a few ideas in my head about how this happens.

1. The cutscene shows all the weapons floating in the air and all the weapons just break/shatter and the weapons are no more. Yes even the Ashbringer, Doomhammer and the others are all destroyed.

2. Same but all the AP we have gained throughout the expansion is drained to destroy/depower Gorribal and the artifact weapons are basically at square one.

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account

And now we have our next group of expansion bosses, the wielders of the artifact or the artifact itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Well Magni does say to draw out the corruption and we get some cutscene of some sort. I have a few ideas in my head about how this happens.

1. The cutscene shows all the weapons floating in the air and all the weapons just break/shatter and the weapons are no more. Yes even the Ashbringer, Doomhammer and the others are all destroyed.

2. Same but all the AP we have gained throughout the expansion is drained to destroy/depower Gorribal and the artifact weapons are basically at square one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    And now we have our next group of expansion bosses, the wielders of the artifact or the artifact itself.
    something i just thought of...

i know we need a reason to send off the artifacts... but like... lorewise, why don't the black harvest just convene and channel their power through the netherlord and teleport the sword out into the nether? the scepter of sargeras is more than capable of this. the harvester staff is capable of absorbing all of this power on its own.

god, warlocks were the most lore-op class this expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    something i just thought of...

i know we need a reason to send off the artifacts... but like... lorewise, why don't the black harvest just convene and channel their power through the netherlord and teleport the sword out into the nether? the scepter of sargeras is more than capable of this. the harvester staff is capable of absorbing all of this power on its own.

Yeah...then a demon or some crazy warlock or even an Man'ari drains/aborbs it's power and well may be a threat. Not the best idea.

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    The night elves have been watered down because of the way they themselves are written, not the humans. Their involvement with the humans was always miniscule and it is only during Wolfheart and now during Legion that they're taking a more active stance when they interact with humans.

They revolve around two or three extremely important characters which always do the same thing(ie Tyrande and her affiliation to Elune, Malfurion and his druidism), while the rest of their armies are also doing the same thing(ie defending Ashenvale, Feralas). That is all they've ever been about and that is not the fault of the humans who have been watered down themselves actually and recieved a smiliar treatment when you look at what they had and what they have now.
    Yeah, they almost blew your crack supply!
    More like water supply. Magic isn't a drug for the Blood Ew ( and Nightborne) they literally require it to survive.

Locks master class, lorewise they are the most powerfull class maybe
    Bitch Pls

Quote Originally Posted by gguga12 View Post
    Locks master class, lorewise they are the most powerfull class maybe
    i'd have to give that to DH or DK honestly.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    I have recieved my Alpha invite.
    As a result, my signature will now allow you to bask in all my edgy glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Feldaughter View Post
    I have recieved my Alpha invite.
    As a result, my signature will now allow you to bask in all my edgy glory.
    Proof bro proof
    Bitch Pls

Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    In some cases, like the Xalatath, it's pretty weird to throw the weapons away like this. A talking old god-ish dagger which talks and is older than any civilization gets dumped like this? Personal send off makes more sense.
    Im confused did u do the quest to get her? She admits she will kill you herself if she finds someone stronger.

If anything shes the first artifact that needs depowering/destroying.

Same goes with the other evil ones.

But im sure its ok. Not like the planet is dying. There is definately no symbolism or appropriateness in azeroths greatest weapons saving in in a cosmic clash of power
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default