I think blizzard is just waiting to announce 7.3.5 properly and have the allied races available for people that prepurchase BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    About 7.3.5 and Allied races...

NH was in 7.0, opened in 7.1
    ToS was in 7.2, opened in 7.2.5
    Antorus was in 7.3, opened in 7.3.2

See where I am heading? There's no ruling out 7.3.7, or just them being unlocked on some point without even a patch. And world scaling needs to be done before that, so people going for heritage armor can level correctly. Focusing PTR test on levelling changes now is obvious priority.
    The thing is, Blizzard is saying that they are BfA content and the datamining was just a mistake.
    The fact that changed cityhubs are still in just proves to me that they will be released with the launch of 7.3.5 though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    I think blizzard is just waiting to announce 7.3.5 properly and have the allied races available for people that prepurchase BfA.
    Yeah and probably really early in-game goodies too...I am hoping... <3
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I think this is the general expectation; they are included in 7.3.5 as data but early access is given upon pre-orders.

The issue is how far before the actual release will they make a preorder available. While the terms of service allows them to make pre-orders available at any point (provided they offer full refund in case they cannot deliver), they cannot account for that revenue due to prudency until they can at least internally make project at which quarter the product is released which would distort their quarterly reports. Thus I doubt we will see preorders before March. 7.3.5 may well go live before pre-orders become available.
    Legion preorders also came out in November

Was world scaling announced at blizzcon with any implication that ot was related to Bofa, or is that just an assumption with it being in "whats next!"
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Pre-order is probably gonna come closer to christmas or in January.
    There's just no way that 7.3.5 won't have the four first allied races at this point, it'll probably be the pre-order bonus.
    The leaker stated so as well and he's been right about everything thus far.

I'm hoping they get skin tones in the barbershop by then.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Or February or March. But it does seem like the allied races are heading towards being a pre-order bonus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    There's just no way that 7.3.5 won't have the four first allied races at this point, it'll probably be the pre-order bonus.
    The leaker stated so as well and he's been right about everything thus far.

I'm hoping they get skin tones in the barbershop by then.
    I didn't follow the posts, can you link the leak pls?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlastet View Post
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=site%3Ammo-champion.com+bfa+leak

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlastet View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/4w94SuI.png

This is it, and he also stated that Azshara will be a boss like Argus (essentially the final boss).

Warneverchanges post history - http://www.mmo-champion.com/search.p...rchid=53498406

Predicted Teldrassil burning, undercity retalliation, Aszhara as a boss at some point, 4 allied races in 7.3.5 and the other 2 in 8.0 thats it. Hasn't been wrong since, but it was all posted a week or so before Blizzcon so obviously an employee or has close ties to an employee.

I think with the "leaks" and all the PTR files, it seems pretty dead certain we're getting the first 4 pre-BfA. Lore's blue post about things like races being seen in 7.3.5 but not coming til later is either misdirection or just semantics like they're in 7.3.5 but won't be available on release, similar to raid tiers, they'll come later in 7.3.5 lifecycle and be tied to pre-orders most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    Warneverchanges post history - http://www.mmo-champion.com/search.p...rchid=53498406

Predicted Teldrassil burning, undercity retalliation, Aszhara as a boss at some point, 4 allied races in 7.3.5 and the other 2 in 8.0 thats it. Hasn't been wrong since, but it was all posted a week or so before Blizzcon so obviously an employee or has close ties to an employee.

I think with the "leaks" and all the PTR files, it seems pretty dead certain we're getting the first 4 pre-BfA. Lore's blue post about things like races being seen in 7.3.5 but not coming til later is either misdirection or just semantics like they're in 7.3.5 but won't be available on release, similar to raid tiers, they'll come later in 7.3.5 lifecycle and be tied to pre-orders most likely.
    You can't link to searches.

Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post

We are getting them pre BfA. Real question is when?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    We are getting them pre BfA. Real question is when?
    My guess is the pre-patch.
    7.3.5, they'll probably let us do the prerequisites to unlock the allied races, and give them to us with a pre-order bonus.

The reason I believe this is most likely is because the allied races are considered a selling feature for Battle For Azeroth (Just like Demon Hunters for Legion), and not a 7.3.5 feature.
    So.. Prerequisites in 7.3.5, unlock with pre-patch if we pre-ordered. Wouldn't be surprised if they gave us one free Character Race/Faction Change as well, instead of a Level 100 Boost this expansion because of it.

If Exorsus take the raiding race (which only began for real just minutes ago with two main contenders at 9/11), I promise to be positive for a month.

- - - Updated - - -

PS: @Noraver - what a pretty girl on the avatar. Who is she?

- - - Updated - - -

PPS: Found it.

It’s possible it would be delayed to 8.0, but that doesn’t explain the mounts being in the mount journal for instance.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think:

- 7.3.5 release is biggest unknown: on the one hand we have WoTLK timewalking 14. February (next one in May) and from visual point of view patch looks complete; on the other hand, level scalling needs a lot of testing, they even encourage us to go to PTR in recent blue post.

So I have no idea when patch it land, I really depend when they want release BfA. If it's October (as I assume) - they could release it early March, then in May we would get another bite of content (timewalking Ulduar), then they could release another mini patch on May/June - nothing big, only gear upgrades and another catch up for legendaries (we could buy class tokens for some currency, it will be so late into Legion, whoever was chasing carrot got what he want); then prepatch late August/early September.

- Alpha will likely start right after 7.3.5 testing will be done. So Ion was right when he said: "there will almost always something be up on PTR" ;P. Alpha/Beta will be much shorter, remember than first few months of Legion Alpha they mostly just introduced class specific quest, class locations and revamped specs (inclusing complete new class).

- pre-order will also start with 7.3.5, people that buy it will be able to play first 4 races right away.

Looks like my break from WoW will be very short this time, before I unsub I want to gear up/reach m+ 15, do Mage Tower on every char, and then explore some old zones. I don't know how anyone could whine on content drought this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    It’s possible it would be delayed to 8.0, but that doesn’t explain the mounts being in the mount journal for instance.
    People really ignore obvious signs. They are in denial even when races are implemented into PTR, along with achievements, mounts, gear and even quest to get them. Also, Blizzard can't really say: "races will be in 7.3.5", because it's Legion patch; races will be still part of BfA (so you have buy that expac), even if they will be available months before.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2017-12-06 at 04:19 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    About 7.3.5 and Allied races...

NH was in 7.0, opened in 7.1
    ToS was in 7.2, opened in 7.2.5
    Antorus was in 7.3, opened in 7.3.2

See where I am heading? There's no ruling out 7.3.7, or just them being unlocked on some point without even a patch. And world scaling needs to be done before that, so people going for heritage armor can level correctly. Focusing PTR test on levelling changes now is obvious priority.
    NH actually opened a week after 7.1.5 released. ToV opened in 7.1
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Preorder for BfA is definitely planned to open during 7.3.5. There's more stuff other than allied races pointing towards that. Question is when during 7.3.5.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Looks like my break from WoW will be very short this time, before I unsub I want to gear up/reach m+ 15, do Mage Tower on every char, and then explore some old zones. I don't know how anyone could whine on content drought this time.
    If someone already did (or doesn't care about) M+ 15 and have explored all of the zones years ago, that leaves only Mage Tower from your list. It is pretty easy to imagine that not everybody is into doing that on every char (what? why? seeing each encounter is already overkill and there are only four or five of them, forgot the exact number - plus you obviously can see them after).

This drought is about the same as previous ones, really (in fact it is worse, but I won't belabor it now).
    Last edited by rda; 2017-12-06 at 04:23 PM.