10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayto View Post
    Wrong image?
    oops, had the wrong link on my clipboard

https://i.imgur.com/yZePFpe.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Arguably They're even stronger together.

When pure light and void clash, you get creation itself. Not arcane, But the pure primordial power that created the universe.
    primordial power that created the universe

light

life disorder

reality

order death

shadow

6 different elements are the creators of the universe

I hope that some day we will see more in depth life and death

"Concordance of the Legionfall (Rank 100) (New) Your abilities have a chance to trigger Concordance of the Legionfall, increasing your primary stat by 53,000 for 10 sec."

Guess they want to be absolutely extra-supersure nobody manages to max out their artifact.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    primordial power that created the univers

light

life disorder

reality

order death

shadow

6 different elements are the creators of the universe

I hope that some day we will see more in depth life and death
    All of which except for Void and Light were created from those two clashing.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    I love how the Alliance has the guys who looked at a primordial force of hunger and destruction that scared even Sargeras and went. "Let's make this power our bitch."
    Yep.

Pretty much.

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong image?
    No, it's a well known prank around here.
    Slap Shadochi when it posts in here for it if you want.

- - - Updated - - -

The actual link, which Seramore seemed to be incapable of posting without being a immature brat, can be found here.

*The Allied Races one

Seems like there’s going to be an unannounced enchanting leveling revamp in 7.3.5. So many unannounced features.

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    To me, the reason it has to be like that is the story itself. We know so far that the story involves bringing races in due partially to how the dialogs currently are shown in the PTR. I won't go into spoilers, but that's more or less the story they share. That doesn't disqualify High Elves, but it is something to work out if you are planning to bring in the Silver Covenant specifically. The Jinyu and Dark Irons really aren't part of the Alliance in either regard near as I can tell. For Jinyu...while our characters did ask them to join the Alliance, that was more or less for one battle. Aside from our traveling party in Jade Forest, the Jinyu are never acknowledged by much of anyone else in the Alliance. It's at best a technicality of a relationship that almost no one even knows about. For Dark Irons...while Moira is their queen, there is still enough hatred between Ironforge and Shadowforge that they have never done more than act as mercenaries to help Moira & Varian thus far.
    I do think this is only an issue if you set an arbitrary parameter of what a allied race should be. Like I feel that the impetus is making playable something that was not, and build an interesting unlocking experience. Several Dark Iron already belong to the alliance as seen in Draenor, they are Moira's loyals, so I would assume that we will attempt to unite more. I don't think it is a prerequisite that the allied race can't already be on good terms. For example, the High Elves of the Silver Covenant unlocking mission could be all about gathering all the remaining High Elves who have remained less hostile to the blood elves (Dalarani, Outland, Quel'Lithien) all under the rally of Alleria Windrunner, who also brings in the Ren'dorei. An expatriate coalition of thalassian elves could be very interesting.

This could be a fun story element to play. Would the SC Elves trust the Void Elves? I feel like there's a certain mistrust of Void magic and their addiction to it which could play out in a troubling way. Even if they didn't take back Quel'Thalas, it might be interesting to see if they could get something like the Ghostlands or Quel'Danas.
    Indeed, this could play a lot to what are the high elves are willing to do to not "fade into that good night" I would love a bit of a role reversal with the blood elves, who right now are living for it and doing it right. So to see the High Elves rallying with a bit of desperation realizing that apathy is death, could be interesting. -personally I don't hate the idea of High Elves phasing into Void Elves, so if it's explored in lore I'd be happy with that. Personally I wouldn't take the sunwell from the Belves tho, they have suffered a lot for it. But Ghostlands on alliance hands could be great.

I'm honestly not entirely sure how there couldn't be somewhat of a limit on the amount of Allied Races, at least from a UI standpoint. If we were to add in all of the troll ideas for instance, finding the race you want would be a bit of a mess. The further this goes, the more it starts to look like a Mortal Kombat select screen rather than an MMO select screen. Plus, you also have to consider the time commitment to this. Even though we don't have to do much for model and starting zone, we still have to have a proper intro quest instance, racials, things like that. None of which is a show stopper, but it's moreso limited dev time and where they choose to focus their attention.
    I think the ability to give players more customization is a well spent effort at the end of the day. WoW doesn't ahev all those fancy sliders and limitless color selection, but it have a lot of well supported in lore races. So far on the PTR allied races are on a different page in the selection screen, so when you click on them, you see only the 4 new races.

There’s an allied races tab on the PTR now? (Without sand boxing?)

10+ Year Old Account
    No one can actually play its a broken build. They will either revert it, hotfix it(not sure if this is possible), or we have no ptr for a week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    No one can actually play its a broken build. They will either revert it, hotfix it(not sure if this is possible), or we have no ptr for a week.
    I'm able to get on. Is it crashing when you try to log on a character or just at startup?

Mine is crashing at startup.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Mine is crashing at startup.
    Same.........

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruzan View Post
    I'm able to get on. Is it crashing when you try to log on a character or just at startup?
    Cant get past the play button.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Which pants are those?

Legwraps of the master conjurer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Cant get past the play button.
    Weird

Have these been here since this PTR cycle started? I don't remember seeing them the last time I flew by.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is that?

I think that’s the Alliance embassy with 2 Lightforged Warframe npcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Warframes, there's also 2 Lightforged NPCs there

from scrollsoflore

Allied races in embassies

I like how they keep adding more allied race stuff every build despite their denial/aloofness of them.