Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post

you're just making stuff up now
    Delicious salt.

You know damn fucking well if the horde didn't have a pretty race they'd be dead as a doornail.

Alas what more can i expect from a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    thalyssra's reasoning wasn't just that singular moment. it was that moment on top of everything else tyrande did during the siege. tyrande made is quite apparent she didn't care what happened to the nightfallen, she wanted the well gone and elisande dead, and if she could use nightfallen bodies as her footbridge to get to that goal, all the better.

tyrande came in, showed no care for the people, killed the leader she wanted dead personally, and left. there was no attempt at diplomacy. she came, killed, and left, and didn't care to court the nightfallen.
    I love how you people have higher standards for a fictional leader of her people than you have for yourself.

If a group of people fucked yours over before, would you send your own people as cannon fodder to save their people, or would you prefer to get the job done and prioritize the survival of your people over theirs?

If your answer is anything other than "As the leader of my people, I would rather my night elf soldiers survive than the people that betrayed me in my very own lifetime.", then god damn am I happy you're not the leader of any country or military force I've ever been in touch with.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I love how you people have higher standards for a fictional leader of her people than you have for yourself.

If a group of people fucked yours over before, would you send your own people as cannon fodder to save their people, or would you prefer to get the job done and prioritize the survival of your people over theirs?

If your answer is anything other than "As the leader of my people, I would rather my night elf soldiers survive than the people that betrayed me in my very own lifetime.", then god damn am I happy you're not the leader of any country or military force I've ever been in touch with.
    Don't expect blood elf cirlce jerks to use common sense.

tyrande alliance representative.
    Lady Liadrin horde representative
    Khadgar kirin tor representative.
    Player class representative.

let it go
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    tyrande alliance representative.
    Lady Liadrin horde representative
    Khadgar kirin tor representative.
    Player class representative.

let it go
    Hard to let bad writing go.

like one thing that gets me is some people keep going to the "why wouldnt the elves want to be with the elves like them" like Do you live in a bubble there are 8 billion people on this planet and assholes look for any reason to hate each other. Literally every reason people have been prejudiced against gay people was made up. the last 20 years in america have been people going "we want to opress them because of X" and everyone proving that X was fake. and so they made up another dumb ass reason. the world is overpopulated and there are still bigots saying that gay ppl shouldnt get married because they wont have babies.

Nightborn allying with the night elves just because they are the same race is non sensible, racist, and doesnt make the slightest bit of sense
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Nightborne allying with the blood elves just because they are addicted the same way is non sensible, racist, and doesnt make the slightest bit of sense
    Fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Don't expect blood elf cirlce jerks to use common sense.
    "I was backstabbed by a group of people when I needed them most (during a Burning Legion invasion)"

"Now they need my help most (during another Burning Legion invasion).. sure! I'll let my own people die to save those that betrayed me because they might end up becoming our allies someday if we kiss their toes long and hard enough!"

Said literally no competent leader ever.

All elves were a fucking mistake.

I'm thankful i don't have blood elves or nightborne on the faction i primarily play as, i couldn't possibly deal with those kind of players outside of RP.

I hope void elves and their players aren't similar to BE.

this nightborne whining has now passed whining about sylvanas levels.

please stop embarrassing yourself just because you dont like the reason is no reason to insult someone who is probably infinately better than you in every way and is actually successful and not just some weeb who insults people on the internet.
    (I need to find a way to monetize hilarious replies like this.)

5+ Year Old Account

And it's reasonable for Tyrande to have that position based on everything she's been through.

It's not reasonable for Thalyssra and the Nightborn to go "Oh. Well. Yeah. We can understand why you callously used us as meat shields between your forces and Elisande during the Revolution against her after our people were violently oppressed by her." and let bygones be bygones.

The "Well you abandoned us to save yourselves before so I can treat you like shit, now, with no consequences!" method of international relations is just as shit-tacular.

(For the record I still think it's bad writing, but people seem to just think it's bad writing for Thalyssra: It ain't.)
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

I wouldn't mind these calls of "WHIIINING" if the posters that propagated it actually added some valuable and worthwhile, relevant discussion themselves.

But they never really do that.

Stop defending dogshit writing. Just because they're on your faction you think you "won". You didn't win shit.

It would be just as bad if they did the same thing to the alliance flip flopped it.

i am legitimately starting to hate horde players.

- - - Updated - - -

Can we please change the subject before more elf talk gets through?

i'm holding tyrande to the standard set by liadrin. liadrin was empathetic, her soldiers fought gladly side by side with the nightfallen. she made attempts to be diplomatic.

tyrande was an ass. who is going to be better for my people in the long run? the person that acts like they wouldn't care if i stopped breathing right in front of them? or the person that acts like they give a zygote's worth of shit about me?

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    And it's reasonable for Tyrande to have that position based on everything she's been through.

It's not reasonable for Thalyssra and the Nightborn to go "Oh. Well. Yeah. We can understand why you callously used us as meat shields between your forces and Elisande during the Revolution against her after our people were violently oppressed by her." and let bygones be bygones.

The "Well you abandoned us to save yourselves before so I can treat you like shit, now, with no consequences!" method of international relations is just as shit-tacular.

(For the record I still think it's bad writing, but people seem to just think it's bad writing for Thalyssra: It ain't.)
    It is bad writing for Thalyssra because she's far more reasonable than to just write the Night Elves because of the one time Tyrande metaphorically spat on her pride.

And Tyrande didn't use them as literal meatshields, she simply made it clear that the survival of her people are prioritized over the survival of the Nightborne. She still helped out the rebellion, even if you could proclaim it was for selfish reasons.

And the funniest thing that both Liadrin (ironic) and Thalyssra have the gall to call Tyrande arrogant when Thalyssra really just ends up not wanting to bother reaching out to Tyrande again because she felt her pride trampled upon by Tyrande daring to imply that her people would do something that they already did before.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i'm holding tyrande to the standard set by liadrin. liadrin was empathetic, her soldiers fought gladly side by side with the nightfallen. she made attempts to be diplomatic.

tyrande was an ass. who is going to be better for my people in the long run? the person that acts like they wouldn't care if i stopped breathing right in front of them? or the person that acts like they give a zygote's worth of shit about me?
    And Liadrin also never had her people betrayed by the Nightborne within her very own lifetime.

Oh, the person I didn't backstab is way more nice to me than the person I did backstab. What a mystery. The person I backstabbed must be AN ASSHOLE WHO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT POOR OLD ME."

Oh, the person I didn't backstab is way more nice to me than the person I did backstab. What a mystery. The person I backstabbed must be AN ASSHOLE WHO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT POOR OLD ME."
    Based on that, she seems like a natural for the Horde.

"But why would people hate or mistrust us? All we've done is stab them in the back and slaughter them at every given moment it suited our interests"

Delicious salt.

You know damn fucking well if the horde didn't have a pretty race they'd be dead as a doornail.

Alas what more can i expect from a troll.
    "Salt" refers to people being angry and bitter for little reason.

you are the salty one my dear.

the fact is you are just making stuff up for your statement to be true you'd have to give evidence that there were more horde than alliance, that blood elves 'fixed' it and that their reasons for making em was purly to 'fix' that.

you are like one of those alt right bimbos who says everyone else gets offended and then freaks out when the male lead of star wars isnt white

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed that for you.
    well its a good thing thats not why they are allying with them.

- - - Updated - - -

except its not bad writing and no one has done anything to suggest it is
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Stop defending dogshit writing. Just because they're on your faction you think you "won". You didn't win shit.

It would be just as bad if they did the same thing to the alliance flip flopped it.

i am legitimately starting to hate horde players.

- - - Updated - - -

Can we please change the subject before more elf talk gets through?
    the whole alliance is dogshit writing. maybe look in a mirror for once in your life

"Salt" refers to people being angry and bitter for little reason.

you are the salty one my dear.

the fact is you are just making stuff up for your statement to be true you'd have to give evidence that there were more horde than alliance, that blood elves 'fixed' it and that their reasons for making em was purly to 'fix' that.

you are like one of those alt right bimbos who says everyone else gets offended and then freaks out when the male lead of star wars isnt white

- - - Updated - - -

well its a good thing thats not why they are allying with them.

- - - Updated - - -

except its not bad writing and no one has done anything to suggest it is
    Why does it matter if i am on the right or not? you and you're troll history can fuck off, it isn't hard to google to see that alliance greatly outnumbered horde.

Welcome to my ignore list, enjoy the stay.

- - - Updated - - -

the whole alliance is dogshit writing. maybe look in a mirror for once in your life
    Look in the mirror as well and see your feminist leader, leader of dogshit.