Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Sorry that I expected a bit more from a piece of content labelled as "Legion Epilogue". I expected the Legion epilogue to be more than defending Miners, a literal repeat of the second Orc quest and killing some random Cultist who did absolutely nothing, and killing 12 Silithid.
    Not seeing "Legion Epilogue" in the patchnotes. The currently available or even datamined quests will hardly be the only ones added between now and 8.0
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Not seeing "Legion Epilogue" in the patchnotes. The currently available or even datamined quests will hardly be the only ones added between now and 8.0

Can't really add new quests without a client side patch.

Well sorry, EU can't see that yet. Could still be "the beginning of the end".

True, but there's no reason to believe there won't be any patches between 7.3.5 and 8.0 - especially if you believe in a Q4 release or later.
    Also, many of the Argus quests were not datamined, too (or at least the questlines started by Magni, not that sure)
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

They can, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    They can, actually.

Why are we acting as if the Horde and Alliance war is something that requires some giant, intricate storyline to kick start again? It's not as if it ever ended formally, it's still been ongoing.

As I said in a previous post.

Patch 7.3.5 in summary;

Step 1. Release LFR wing4 - plebs finish Antorus, see Sargeras stab Azeroth and create the wound
    Step 2. A quest to investigate Silithus starts, we start doing time gated story quests for X weeks
    Step 3. A new BG is released, showing conflict between factions over a new resource (Azerite)
    Step 4. Release 4 of 6 allied races (pre-order) now that faction conflict is in full swing, these 4 are released because they are relevant to Legion

The only things we don't yet know are how many weeks Step2 will last and what dates Step3 and Step4 kick in.

So this "epilogue" is aftermath of Argus, how we deal with the wound, faction conflict over Azerite, recruitment of new allies -> Burn the elves tree/sack Lordaeron in 8.0

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Why are we acting as if the Horde and Alliance war is something that requires some giant, intricate storyline to kick start again? It's not as if it ever ended formally, it's still been ongoing.
    Totally.

War-war-war. The Burning Legion comes. "Hey, let's stop it and fight for Azeroth." "Yup, let's." A year later, the Burning Legion is down. "Hey, let's get back to fighting." "Yup, let's." War-war-war.

Blizzard-level storytelling. Supposed to be epic.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Blizzard-level storytelling.
    Sadly not too far from reality.

To be fair, it's the players that ask for "the return to the good old days" that cause these sudden, jarring explosions of HvA tensions *jazz music stops*

Deleted
    Brothers and sisters, tier armours from Antorus, at least some of them tell me that they were meant to be obtained in cut BfA raid. Or maybe Blizzard just made the first tier and then decided to cut spendings by making 'no class sets' rule. I'm afraid It might be a filler expansion.

I have not set my feet on Argus. How long does it take to reach exalted with Argussian Reach?

Quote Originally Posted by Heart of Thorns View Post
    I have not set my feet on Argus. How long does it take to reach exalted with Argussian Reach?
    Depends on the amount of alts, whether you get mission with rep, and if emissary for AR procs. Can take a week, can take a month.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2018-01-16 at 01:41 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Brothers and sisters, tier armours from Antorus, at least some of them tell me that they were meant to be obtained in cut BfA raid. Or maybe Blizzard just made the first tier and then decided to cut spendings by making 'no class sets' rule. I'm afraid It might be a filler expansion.
    Antorus tier is heavily modeled around the classes theme, not actually related to Antorus itself. So the tier could actually come from any raid in the game, because its definitely not Argus themed in the slightest. I'm quite happy with class based armour now and then

Void elf rep is possibly the slowest rep in Legion, while the regular sources of rep for this faction are shared with the Army of the Light (WQs/Order Missions), there is a lengthy story quest chain on Argus that is heavily AotL focused and gives alot less Argussian rep. So you kind of get a sizeable jump start for AotL plus it has two full zones of WQs that support it.

Argussian WQs are almost entirely focused on one zone with the odd 1 or 2 found in another zone. All in all, it took me about 2 months to max Argussian rep by doing "most" WQs, any emmissary related to it and pretty much every Order mission for it. I didn't clear out all Argussian WQs every single day for 2months though.

If you have multiple alts you can feed the rep tokens from WQs and Order Missions to one character. I didn't do this however.

Deleted
    No its not, it means on the ptr bfa things will show up that wont release in 7.3.5

By the way, speaking of the mobile title they are developing (that's for sure, the only question is will it go public or not), would you play something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gRe...ature=youtu.be

?

Because that's what they seem to be developing. Warcraft 4 arriving on mobile, essentially.

A friend pointed out that they have been working on it since 2016 and wanted to do something real-time, but not "as dumb" as Clash of Clans.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    No its not, it means on the ptr bfa things will show up that wont release in 7.3.5
    That's the problem, that is your interpretation of it. It is open to multiple interpretations. "Part of Battle for Azeroth" could be interpreted to cover pre-order stuff since you still have to pay for BfA to get it even though it would be available during 7.3.5. We'll know soon enough.

The BG lead up are the quests currently in Silithus: Sabotaging/Defending miners mining Azerite and starting Skirmishes.

This will be the last real quest of Silithus.

In a week, we will get the followup quest hotfixed in, with Magni being like "Hey, I found out what to do with the sword my dude! Meet up with [Alliance/Horde Dude] on [Zeppelin/Airship] and I'll explain it to you!". Queue cutscene. Queue Artifact Instability stuff going on. Queue Prepatch where the weapon implodes or whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry that I expected a bit more from a piece of content labelled as "Legion Epilogue". I expected the Legion epilogue to be more than defending Miners, a literal repeat of the second Orc quest and killing some random Cultist who did absolutely nothing, and killing 12 Silithid.
    hmmm most epilogues in a book are 2 pages. so yea you should apologize for expecting more. probably
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Why bother rehashing the same negativity over and over then? It adds nothing new to the conversation.
    That's what rda does. Been that way this entire thread! *shrug*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    Antorus tier is heavily modeled around the classes theme, not actually related to Antorus itself. So the tier could actually come from any raid in the game, because its definitely not Argus themed in the slightest. I'm quite happy with class based armour now and then

Void elf rep is possibly the slowest rep in Legion, while the regular sources of rep for this faction are shared with the Army of the Light (WQs/Order Missions), there is a lengthy story quest chain on Argus that is heavily AotL focused and gives alot less Argussian rep. So you kind of get a sizeable jump start for AotL plus it has two full zones of WQs that support it.

Argussian WQs are almost entirely focused on one zone with the odd 1 or 2 found in another zone. All in all, it took me about 2 months to max Argussian rep by doing "most" WQs, any emmissary related to it and pretty much every Order mission for it. I didn't clear out all Argussian WQs every single day for 2months though.

If you have multiple alts you can feed the rep tokens from WQs and Order Missions to one character. I didn't do this however.
    Those armours oddly fit BfE tho.

Thank you, brother. Maybe they will relax requirement. I don't plan on activating subscription right now and what you have said most definitely does not sound like a joyride. If not, then grind I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    It's pretty glaringly obvious that his statement means: you will see content that is part of the expansion in this patch.

That is all it means. 100%, no arguing about that. It does NOT say "this content won't be available in this patch" or anything close to that. It means that there is expansion content in this patch. This could easily mean that the expansion content will be in this patch if you pre-order. Just as Legion content was unlocked in the pre-patch, it's incredibly likely four of the six allied races will unlock in 7.3.5.

There's very little reason for them to test only four of the six races, let alone test them on 7.3.5 as opposed to the Alpha which is surely going now, and going public soon. Why not all six? Just the four that have to do with Legion, because its current content. Music, racials, starting zones, cinematics, embassy, mounts, customization, armor sets, animations, emotes, all is available, and was completely unencrypted, unlike other BFA content which is STILL encrypted.

There is an overwhelming amount of evidence pointing at them coming in this patch, in my opinion. And very very very little against it.
    Last edited by Renley; 2018-01-16 at 02:22 PM.