Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    No, streamers usually get an idea of what's to come if they're representing Blizzard, it's happened before as long as it's not at Blizzcon.
    Same as with their cosplayers, cosplayers also get info before anyone else. Look out for Jessica Nigri and you might get some info on the new expansion if she slips up and shows what she's working on.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Deleted
    No, streamers usually get an idea of what's to come if they're representing Blizzard, it's happened before as long as it's not at Blizzcon.
    Same as with their cosplayers, cosplayers also get info before anyone else. Look out for Jessica Nigri and you might get some info on the new expansion if she slips up and shows what she's working on.
    Source or bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    BJ,

take it easy now. She doesn't like dwarves.

OT: I've not heard anything about 7.4. It's likely wishful thinking at this point.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    BJ,

OT: I've not heard anything about 7.4. It's likely wishful thinking at this point.
    True

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Source? And what you said was they didn't like to do tie in patches. This could be a filler patch where sargeras is trying to escape his prison or some such shit
    I'm not going to sift through years of old interviews and crap just to prove that. You'll have to take my word for it. They don't want to spend their time doing filler patches/bridge patches/epilogue patches or whatever you want to call it. Final raid, done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasGamescom View Post
    I'm not going to sift through years of old interviews and crap just to prove that. You'll have to take my word for it. They don't want to spend their time doing filler patches/bridge patches/epilogue patches or whatever you want to call it. Final raid, done.
    It's just that I normally watch all that kind of crap and I remember nothing of the sort. I might be wrong but...

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post

and we have13 races in WoW... but 4 minutes is too much even if they wanna show to us new costumization/animation... Maybe is not working on videos to the gamescom... or are videos for different purpose.
    hmm 13 races, and a video for each gender, 26 videos. 4 minutes each gender does seem WAY to long for the reveal though. They'd be spending way to much time on that when they could spend it on other stuff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    It's just that I normally watch all that kind of crap and I remember nothing of the sort. I might be wrong but...
    It's some written text from like 2-3 years ago. It might have been when people asked for additional content at the end of MoP or something along those lines, and Chilton might have said that they'd rather focus on the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bindanda View Post
    hmm 13 races, and a video for each gender, 26 videos. 4 minutes each gender does seem WAY to long for the reveal though. They'd be spending way to much time on that when they could spend it on other stuff
    I guess it will be a couple hours long.

Deleted
    I think it's more likely they decided on 4 minutes as the standard format for their Gamescom reveal vids, and that these videos will be for different games. Although, come to think of it, that sounds like a weird restriction to put on yourself.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    BJ,

I feel that we will got 7.4 (and maybe even 7.4.5) because of 77 days rule (that apply to every single patch, remember that Legion actually started 9th August, level experience was "timegated" like class mounts). It's clear that they had plan for Legion patch structure and this plan is executed without any delay. You don't plan content drought. So I expect something in January and April.

It doesn't have to be huge. Dungeon + small questine for 7.4 and some evergreen content/1 boss raid for 7.4.5 would be enough.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, we already scraps this possibility pages ago...

But 26 videos 4 min each are a lot, too long of the main stage cerimony, so maybe just few videos but in different languages or promo videos for the show floor... who know?
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I feel that we will got 7.4 (and maybe even 7.4.5) because of 77 days rule (that apply to every single patch, remember that Legion actually started 9th August, level experience was "timegated" like class mounts). It's clear that they had plan for Legion patch structure and this plan is executed without any delay. You don't plan content drought. So I expect something in January and April.

It doesn't have to be huge. Dungeon + small questine for 7.4 and some evergreen content/1 boss raid for 7.4.5 would be enough.
    First of all, you can't "fix" the content gap by introducing a new patch. That delays the next expansion since it takes development time away from it, so you've only managed to move time from one end of the gap to the other. Second, a small patch with a quest-line and a dungeon would get old in a week or less. People go through content like hungry wolves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it can be videos of anything, maybe only 1 or 2 for WoW, 10 for Heroes etc...

Deleted
    Well, I guess it's that time again for me to lurk every piece of WoW news out there. Expecting announcement at Blizzcon but still can't wait for Gamescom especially if something Warcraft may get announced.

I took a break from WoW few months ago, just got bored of the constant grind for AP and professions just don't feel fun, challenging or interactive anymore, really wish it would get an overhaul next time, things are too easy and then you just click and there ya go!

It's the lore I still play for now, can't wait for the Old Gods, racial campaigns would be A.Mazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Yeah, we already scraps this possibility pages ago...

But 26 videos 4 min each are a lot, too long of the main stage cerimony, so maybe just few videos but in different languages or promo videos for the show floor... who know?
    Some will be shown on monday.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasGamescom View Post
    Source or bullshit.
    It's not bullshit, Nigri had two projects with Blizzard, one was her Sindragosa costume for HS, another one is yet to be revealed which will be shown at Blizzcon.
    They've also had cosplayers dress up as relevant characters to their new expansions in the past, though they don't show up until after the announcement for spoiler reasons.

They get source material to create their costumes, these things takes hundreds of hours to create after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    I guess it will be a couple hours long.
    Hahaha I wanted to write something similar but I didn't.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

It's not bullshit, Nigri had two projects with Blizzard, one was her Sindragosa costume for HS, another one is yet to be revealed which will be shown at Blizzcon.
    They've also had cosplayers dress up as relevant characters to their new expansions in the past, though they don't show up until after the announcement for spoiler reasons.

They get source material to create their costumes, these things takes hundreds of hours to create after all.
    I think the ones you refer to are paid models wearing stuff from Blizzard itself.

Deleted

OK fair enough, I agree that cosplayers are sometimes hired to promote new content. So they have to learn of it beforehand. Streamers, however, I seriously doubt get to know anything beforehand unless they are intrinsically tied to the event, for example by acting as hosts or the ONLY source of the stream.