Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Does anyone remember blizzard talking about revamping the auction house? Has anyone checked to see if they have?
    I do remember that and no I haven't seen anything.

Sidenote: What the everloving fuck is your avatar my dude. I thought mine were scary...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I do remember that and no I haven't seen anything.

Sidenote: What the everloving fuck is your avatar my dude. I thought mine were scary...
    My name is a wow character. Made a druid. Couldn't decide what spec I wanted to play, so named it Chickat. Chicken Cat. Thats just something I found on google images.

- - - Updated - - -

Ive brought this up before, but my battlnet name is hordeordie and I have thought about changing my name, but Im afraid most people know me by chickat now. Not conceited enough to think im well known, but a couple people know me. Mostly in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    That really is the sad part. Zandalari are the best looking race, but the worst animation set
    Why worst animation set?

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    2) Zandalari have NE animations - seeing as NE animations are some of the worst in the game next to BE, I'm super disappointed with that.
    Combat animations are completely brand new, and some emotes are swapped already.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ari+animations
    Last edited by Ramz; 2018-02-18 at 04:49 PM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

5+ Year Old Account
    My name is a wow character. Made a druid. Couldn't decide what spec I wanted to play, so named it Chickat. Chicken Cat. Thats just something I found on google images.

- - - Updated - - -

Ive brought this up before, but my battlnet name is hordeordie and I have thought about changing my name, but Im afraid most people know me by chickat now. Not conceited enough to think im well known, but a couple people know me. Mostly in this thread.
    ... is it weird that I initially read that as Hordie Ordie rather than Horde Or Die?
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    ... is it weird that I initially read that as Hordie Ordie rather than Horde Or Die?
    no i saw same thing lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Why worst animation set?

Combat animations are completely brand new, and some emotes are swapped already.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ari+animations
    This. Zandalari males have some good animations.

Deleted
    Alpha is about systems and server stability, animations are part of the refinement that happens in beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    This. Zandalari males have some good animations.
    I believe devs should only now swap sitting animation/ swimming emote rude (and hopefully kick) and we're good. The rest of animations shared with nelf I can tolerate.

Gotta admit tho, I was really happy that new salute is altered jungle troll one
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by crazyafgandudes View Post
    I remember during one of the interviews, I think Ion said there was a new lighting system that would be implemented for BFA. Doe anyone in the alpha notice a difference in the lighting at all compared to live? Maybe he meant their new fog system as lighting, idk.
    Haven’t noticed it but that isn’t to say it isn’t there.

Tell you what. Think up a test I can do to compare the lighting. Say a few places in game that should have the new lighting systems. Places for me to compare the lighting in both Live and Alpha. Then I’ll go at it like Don Quixote :P

PS also tweet at me over twitter about it since I sometimes forget to check this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    I guess not, but now im questioning every name ive ever had. None hold up under scrutiny.

I guess not, but now im questioning every name ive ever had. None hold up under scrutiny.
    No worries, Hordie Ordie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    No worries, Hordie Ordie.
    Thats what I should change my name to. Embrace the cringe.

- - - Updated - - -

Hordie ordie odies they're tall and strong and proud.

Insert rolly polly olly theme song.
    Last edited by Chickat; 2018-02-18 at 05:57 PM.

Chíc Kat.

i wonder what is available in current alpha? Quests? Only class changes?
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/...es-february-6/

You didn't even try looking before asking, did you?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/...es-february-6/

You didn't even try looking before asking, did you?
    a was asking for a more detailed list than the one available there, for example if there are any changes in old zones etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

a was asking for a more detailed list than the one available there, for example if there are any changes in old zones etc.
    Er, no? You weren't asking for any of that.

updating the existing beards would be cool indeed

Deleted
    TFW facial hair actually looks like a layered bush instead of a pinecone...

10+ Year Old Account

I tried to sort of lazily add the Kul Tiran beards to human males. I wish they could have that kind of facial hair.
    Well nice job...
    I kinda mean it...Since well the old beard wasn't great, but my beard I got has a look more to it etc...
    Wonder if Blizzard will do this?

Even Master Mathias Shaw has the issue and not having a great goatee...
    For the Horde!