I think that the DID and Draenor orcs will be released at launch or in the first patch but we will be able to work towards unlocking them since day one.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    yes i think its stupid grom is leading. it should be durotan.
    Same. Not only is he a lot more competent, he's also cooler and proved his loyalty.

That's assuming Grom actually leads the Allied Race. Warchief Hellscream doesn't mean much in the present, whatever he is now WoD Grom isn't Warchief of anything in the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Draenor orc Flirts anf jokes.
    I absolutely love every single one of them.

The official story forums are absolutely insufferable. Some nice datamining there, but the political undertones with almost every post can really get under your skin.

Good things confirmed!

-The Draenor Orcs have apparently renamed themselves Mag'har, probably to distinguish them from the Iron Horde.
    -They make mention of a lot of clans! So good chance we have access to all their looks!
    -Confirmed to join the Horde! I know, it was pretty sure, but still feels nice to have confirmed and discussion ended.
    -They mention knowing Saurfang, so I guess he is part of their intro, and doesn't stay in prison.

It's also pretty certain that we won't see these in the first patch. There is no way that, in the Orcs vs Humans expansion, that we're not getting Brown Orcs and Kul Tiran Humans at the same time. And getting Kul Tirans will require to progress more first. Unless Blizzard decides to change up their story from what they initially planned.

Uncertain for now is who leads the Mag'har Horde. Durotan and Grommash are the two chieftains left. Obviously one of these will remain on Draenor, and the other will come to Azeroth. If Draka and Durotan weren't inseparable, Draka would have been an option too. But she and Durotan will either stay and lead on Draenor, or come to Azeroth.

To me it makes more sense that Grommash is no longer Warchief, and Durotan has taken that role. And thus stays behind on Draenor. Grommash has been a failure of a warchief, and he is more in place on a war-torn Azeroth than a peaceful Draenor. But I suppose if Durotan wants to repay his debt to Azeroth, he could make the mistake his son Go'el Thrall made, and put a Hellscream in charge of his Horde...
    Last edited by Caerule; 2018-02-23 at 03:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    I think that the DID and Draenor orcs will be released at launch or in the first patch but we will be able to work towards unlocking them since day one.
    It's important to remember that from a developer standpoint each race has an opposite but from a story stand point they aren't equal.

High mountain And light forged are both subsets of an existing race in their faction.
    Nightborn and void elves are a subset of a race in the opposing faction.
    Dark iron and mag'har are biologically and unofficially allied with their faction but they haven't fully committed to it.
    Zandalari and kul tirans are the naval natives.

However the zandalari came to the horde for help

Meanwhile the most friendly kul tiran ambassador we have is a criminal in their lands.

At the start the horde will ally right away with the trolls since they want the horde help. In response the alliance will bring the dark iron fully into the alliance.

Later, saurfang plan to approach the Magyar will go through, meanwhile by 8. The alliance will have proven themselves to the 4 houses like the devs said we would at blizzcon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Same. Not only is he a lot more competent, he's also cooler and proved his loyalty.

That's assuming Grom actually leads the Allied Race. Warchief Hellscream doesn't mean much in the present, whatever he is now WoD Grom isn't Warchief of anything in the Horde.
    Well according to the lore he was leading it before and after the coup by golden. That traitor is dead so leadership is his
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

The new icons seem to indicate kultiran heritage armor.

Too bad they won't get that hook weapon, or the wooden leg.

Looks like they've changed the thing about void elf numbers being endless.
    Now it's:

"The void elves... those traitors keep coming."

It does imply their numbers are big, but not THAT much.

Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    The official story forums are absolutely insufferable. Some nice datamining there, but the political undertones with almost every post can really get under your skin.
    Yeah US forums are cancerous.

But they have been that way since cataclysm IIRC.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    The only way I can see unlock requirements working (and not leaving the Horde with a harder unlock than Alliance) is if that's the case. DID and Mag'har in 8.0, Zandalari and Kul'tiran in 8.1.

But Blizz would drown in "but you promised us Zandalari at launch" complaints.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post

It's also pretty certain that we won't see these in the first patch. There is no way that, in the Orcs vs Humans expansion, that we're not getting Brown Orcs and Kul Tiran Humans at the same time. And getting Kul Tirans will require to progress more first. Unless Blizzard decides to change up their story from what they initially planned.
    If things go as we have heard by now, I would assume we are getting them somewhere between second and last tier. Or maybe after the last tier before the next expansion. My reasoning for this is that Kul Tiras might not want to ally with alliance from the get go but they are going to help them with exchanging something (goods,services, the whole reason alliance is at Kul tiras). But when the actual 120 campaign starts and Horde starts invading Kul tiras they are slowly going toward allying with alliance. But when the actual phase of "we are alliance" comes in is still question mark of how blizzard will do it. It could come between tiers if it fits the narrative.
    I just hope maghar orcs get good reasoning for coming in to help. Maghar orcs could also mean the return of Thrall because of Aggra.

Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    I like how the VE are called traitors when the BE turned their backs on them in the first place.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    Looks like they've changed the thing about void elf numbers being endless.
    Now it's:

It does imply their numbers are big, but not THAT much.
    Or they are doing the story a favor and suicide charging the front lines.

- - - Updated - - -

I like how the VE are called traitors when the BE turned their backs on them in the first place.
    "I made my self a danger to my own country BuT tHeY aRe ThE tRaItoRs."

Please.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Generally all elves can be void elves. But they are alliance because of the corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Or they are doing the story a favor and suicide charging the front lines.
    Or both

10+ Year Old Account
    "Champion, come back te Silithus. I've discovered how we can be healin' Azeroth!
    Magni, tell me what we can do to heal Azeroth.
    The Heart of Azeroth can heal the planet's wounds... but ye need to get it more power if we're gonna stop it permanently.
    More wounds be appearin' throughout the planet, and more forces be seekin' te use it for their own ends.
    Ye need te stop these forces and absorb any azerite they be usin' te empower the heart!"

Well kinda explains on why we are getting rid of the Artifacts...
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    "I made my self a danger to my own country BuT tHeY aRe ThE tRaItoRs."

Please.
    Void Elves aren't traitors is a take I don't think I've seen before. I give him that, at least.

Even though its wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Generally all elves can be void elves. But they are alliance because of the corruption.
    That's not why at all. They are alliance because they got kicked out of Quel'thalas.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    That's not why at all. They are alliance because they got kicked out of Quel'thalas.
    Yeah....because they almost corrupted the sunwell.